We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
mapping hyperspace Options

polytrip
#1 Posted : 9/19/2009 3:44:21 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
I think that it's hard to talk about hyperspace without any implication with regards to all kinds of systems of belief.

My gues on hyperspace is that it very much has to do with death, or the afterlive. I know many people disagree with this.

My view on it, is that there is a level of clearly outcrystalized dimensions down here, on planet earth. And that there is the afterlife, wich is much of a mystery, but that's totally the opposite.

The thing is that i see that afterlife a bit as a black hole, in the sense that it has an event horizon, beyond wich we cannot see.

I think that hyperspace is a bit like a universe with in the middle that 'black hole'.

One of the dimensions in hyperspace is the distance to that 'black hole'. That would be a hyperspace equivalent to our 'length'.

You can stay very much in the facinity of our dimensional world, or you could go to the furthest possible distance before death: the edge of that event horizon, wich would be something like standing at the gates of heaven.

Some locations in hyperspace would be otherdimensional realms that are as remote from that black hole as ours. But the closer you get to the center, the less physical they would be.

The advantage of this model of hyperspace is that it enables you to draw a map of it.
The map would be a cirkle with in the midle of it 'the source', wich could be the afterlife or simply the source of hyperspace.
The outer cirkle would be any possible location where one lifts off; it could be a place on this planet, in this universe. Or another planet in this universe, or even planets in other dimensional universes.
The closer you are to the centre, the closer you are to the source and the stranger and less physical your destination will be.
The closer you are to the source, the more the source will be looming and the more it will reveal itself, drawing you nearer or pulling you of.

That would be my first sketch, if i where to draw a map of hyperspace.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

polytrip
#2 Posted : 9/19/2009 8:11:06 PM
DMT-Nexus member

also, this 2dimensional sketch could be read as a 3 to 4dimensional picture.

dread
#3 Posted : 9/19/2009 8:18:21 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I've noticed two "sides" of hyperspace. There's the bright side, and the dark side.

The "bright side" is colourful, dominated by a golden light everywhere. It has a very distinct "feel". It's a happy place, where you feel very comfortable and peaceful.

Then there's the "dark side", which is mostly shades of blue, and it has a more sinister feel. The entities there are also more "scary" than the inhabitants of the "bright side". They are mostly insectoids.

On my last trip I visited both sides. The trip started on the bright side. All the normal stuff, entities playing with me, etc. Then at some point, I felt a strong sensation of something "pulling" my head (in the real world) down. When my head nodded down, I was suddenly on the dark side. I was alarmed at first, I wanted to get back to the bright side. With big effort I managed to raise my head back up, and voila - I was back on the bright side.

Then a tought occured to me; just because the dark side has a more sinister feel to it, it's not necessarily a "bad" place. Perhaps there's something there I'm meant to discover? So I let my head be pulled back down, I willingly dived back in to the dark side. It felt like diving into a deep ocean. Memories of the rest of the trip are faint. I remember that I met some interesting entities there. Nothing bad happened, being on the dark side was just as fun as on the bright side.

polytrip
#4 Posted : 9/19/2009 9:14:02 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I think this dark side would be pretty much on the outer rim of hyperspace, or it would simply occupy half the space, including the deeper realms.
But if that where the case, then you would expect people to be confronted more often with this darker side.

I do not believe in hell. Or at least not in hell as an evil, dark equivalent of heaven.

I pretty much view the afterlife/heaven whatever you want to call it, as the centre (wich at the same time would be like a wormhole, a portal to the other side) of hyperspace and every dark place as something that must be remote from that centre.

But maybe this planet and dimensional realm isn't on the outskirts of hyperspace. Maybe there are places further away from the centre.

jamie
#5 Posted : 9/19/2009 9:58:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I really like you're posts and ideas polytrip!..totally food for thought!
I agree that hyperspace might have somethign to do with afterlife..The more of these experiences I have the more I doubt that it only exists within the confines our physical minds..

I think that our minds may be imbedded in hyperspace, but that hyperspace is definatily not limited to the confines of our minds..
Long live the unwoke.

Aegle
#6 Posted : 9/20/2009 12:06:23 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

Polytrip

Fascinating thread indeed, Spice and hyperspace definitely have a very strong connection with death and the death process for me personally. I am still researching these connections and i feel the more experience that i gain over time will shed more and more light on the situation. When i journey with spice i feel very much like I'm in a dream like state and many books that i have read about the death process say the same thing that the death process is like a dream.

Another interesting concept is that all suffering beings who exist dream and it is said once you have been fully enlightened on the true nature of your mind and your existence your dreams will cease, there are so many interesting connections and aspects to this study of the mind and spice.

Much Peace and Understanding
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

Following a Path of Compassion and Heart

cellux
#7 Posted : 9/22/2009 9:08:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Good ideas.

My chosen symbol for it is the "Tree of Life". The root of that Tree is the primary being (God). My trips suggest that at the first branching point the Tree splits into two, then four "aspects". Interestingly, the four aspects cannot be derived from the primary two, they are somehow manifestations of the same One, just on a "lesser" level. The farther we are from the root, the more the manifestations, but the sum total of them is always somehow equal to the One.

When one gets close enough to the root, there is a feeling that one can identify all the elements, building blocks, aspects of the world in one's mind at once. In a sense, one holds the entire world in one's mind, albeit at this point still in particulars. The senses are filled with the aspects. For me, it was like this: at one moment my world was identified with one of the aspects ( my vision, my hearing, my feeling, everything took the corresponding "shape" ), then my entire mind shifted/morphed into the next aspect, and so on, circularly passing through each of them. Somehow it was also felt that these are connected to each other, that these are various sides of the same coin (this feeling led "later" to the recognition that there is a One).

You know that you get closer to the root (the black hole) from the fact that these aspects become lesser in number and at the same time, stronger in intensity or the "area of the world" they cover. I understand that these aspects can also be seen as gods, each responsible for a different part of existence.

The light/dark, being/not-being duality has an entirely different "feel" and spiritual/philosophical connotations to it than the four aspects. I myself experienced the two aspects in the Yin-Yang symbol and the four aspects in either the four elements (Earth, Fire, Water, Air) or as the four archangels of Christianity.

Aegle
#8 Posted : 9/22/2009 3:02:40 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

cellux wrote:
Good ideas.

My chosen symbol for it is the "Tree of Life".

Cellux

Beautiful imagery......

Much Peace
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

Following a Path of Compassion and Heart

polytrip
#9 Posted : 9/22/2009 4:06:27 PM
DMT-Nexus member

cellux wrote:
Good ideas.

My chosen symbol for it is the "Tree of Life". The root of that Tree is the primary being (God). My trips suggest that at the first branching point the Tree splits into two, then four "aspects". Interestingly, the four aspects cannot be derived from the primary two, they are somehow manifestations of the same One, just on a "lesser" level. The farther we are from the root, the more the manifestations, but the sum total of them is always somehow equal to the One.

When one gets close enough to the root, there is a feeling that one can identify all the elements, building blocks, aspects of the world in one's mind at once. In a sense, one holds the entire world in one's mind, albeit at this point still in particulars. The senses are filled with the aspects. For me, it was like this: at one moment my world was identified with one of the aspects ( my vision, my hearing, my feeling, everything took the corresponding "shape" ), then my entire mind shifted/morphed into the next aspect, and so on, circularly passing through each of them. Somehow it was also felt that these are connected to each other, that these are various sides of the same coin (this feeling led "later" to the recognition that there is a One).

You know that you get closer to the root (the black hole) from the fact that these aspects become lesser in number and at the same time, stronger in intensity or the "area of the world" they cover. I understand that these aspects can also be seen as gods, each responsible for a different part of existence.

The light/dark, being/not-being duality has an entirely different "feel" and spiritual/philosophical connotations to it than the four aspects. I myself experienced the two aspects in the Yin-Yang symbol and the four aspects in either the four elements (Earth, Fire, Water, Air) or as the four archangels of Christianity.

Yes, this is also a familiar perspective to me.
Psychedelics are truly revealing, aren't they?

impossiblemachine
#10 Posted : 8/8/2010 8:41:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i think you are right about it being affiliated with death and afterlife. i think it is something that is happening congruently to us...we are in it...like a snowglobe. you can see the snowman, but you cant see the water...the water is hyperspace. we are in it. we are simply not awake to it. dmt allows us to quite literally crack our heads open and break beyond our 5 senses and see this holy place.(i am not saying where we are now isnt!)

once we die, the energy that was driving our human machine is no longer bound...maybe it has experienced what it needs to to go and expand the universe. afterall, we are here to experience life and cognizance(sp?) in a unique and individual way. by doing so, i believe that we fuel the expansion of the universe and ALL of its dimensions. we are the same thing in different machines. just like the eye of a fly, it has 100 different sides to it, but its all the same eye. we are the universe knowing itself. we are in it.

i think our intent in life can build the way the universe is portrayed. i think negativity and darkness can form if we allow it too. it can shape our journeys and show us things that may be scary, dark, morbid...however, i do not believe any of things to be so. there is a love there waiting for us if we are open to it....here on the nexus i feel there are a lot of people that are...thats why we can be ripped apart, raped, shown things beyond our wildest dreams, cities, arms, eyes, tentacles, dragons, etc AND STILL WANT TO GO BACKSmile it can be tough at first but ultimately it is just trying to love you. get out of your own way. we fuel our journeys, we can only go as far as we can...but we decide where that is...maybe...i think.

one love!

im
"wherever you go...there you are"

dream_denizen
#11 Posted : 2/2/2011 10:36:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So you're suggesting hyperspace may look something like this.

I couldn't agree with you more. All reality probably has fractal structure to it. We may be somewhere on the "map" above and after getting affiliated with the spice, spin off on some infinite tangent. This slight variation over huge amounts of time has different outcomes with similar properties. Maybe the spice gets us acquainted to the singularity at the center. Maybe it draws us infinitely away.

Who's to say?

polytrip
#12 Posted : 2/2/2011 10:49:42 PM
DMT-Nexus member

dream_denizen wrote:
So you're suggesting hyperspace may look something like this.

I couldn't agree with you more. All reality probably has fractal structure to it. We may be somewhere on the "map" above and after getting affiliated with the spice, spin off on some infinite tangent. This slight variation over huge amounts of time has different outcomes with similar properties. Maybe the spice gets us acquainted to the singularity at the center. Maybe it draws us infinitely away.

Who's to say?

My computer doesn't respond when i mouse on the thumbnail. I'm curious to what the picture is, though. Maybe some good google-searchwords would also get me there....

dream_denizen
#13 Posted : 2/2/2011 11:31:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Type in spiral mandelbrot in google images, it should be the first image. Lots of reds and yellows.

Or you can go here: http://vps.dynamicarcade.co.uk/mandelbrot/images/ and click on "Full Mandelbrot"

polytrip
#14 Posted : 2/3/2011 8:08:12 PM
DMT-Nexus member

wow, that first spiral mantelbrot picture is beautyfull, and a good representation of how i see 'the map of hyperspace'. It's even better than the way i described it earlier because besides the fact that it has a clear center wich is literally like a black hole, mathematically speaking (all the coördinates that lead to zero), the center is also everywhere.

Entheojen
#15 Posted : 2/3/2011 10:35:38 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Polytrip,

If hyperspace is something to do with the afterlife, do you think one could journey too far and either physically die and pass through, or 'lose their soul/spirit' to the afterlife while their body remains in the physical world? And if the latter was true, what state do you think that person would be left in?

The trees spoke to me through the wind. The more I listened, the more they spoke.

Eden
#16 Posted : 2/3/2011 10:45:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The afterlife possibility is certainly fun to entertain, but it may be worth considering the history of dmt(+aya) usage.

Is there even a single report of death? (that has no physical diagnosis such as heart or arterial issues)

There are several extreme reports, Vovin's phoenix experiment for one, that followed the typical: under the influence --> no longer under the influence, and eventual recovery.

polytrip
#17 Posted : 2/3/2011 11:05:39 PM
DMT-Nexus member

No, i don't think that you could journey too far and never come back in that sense. I don't think we're allowed in before our body has died.

polytrip
#18 Posted : 2/3/2011 11:07:49 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Eden wrote:
The afterlife possibility is certainly fun to entertain, but it may be worth considering the history of dmt(+aya) usage.

Is there even a single report of death? (that has no physical diagnosis such as heart or arterial issues)

There are several extreme reports, Vovin's phoenix experiment for one, that followed the typical: under the influence --> no longer under the influence, and eventual recovery.

where can i find the report of that phoenix experiment?

Eden
#19 Posted : 2/3/2011 11:13:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

corpus callosum
#20 Posted : 2/7/2011 5:17:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Medical DoctorModerator

I wonder if this realm we refer to as hyperspace is questionably the greatest glimpse we can have of a dimension which is as far as we can tell eternal and hence relates to a 'time' that both predates and extends beyond the few decades which we know as living.

After a couple of fairly prolonged sessions of use it seems to me that hyperspace is so dependant on the emotional baggage we are weighed down with when we enter it;the first thing to note is that we humans have a marked capacity to deceive ourselves on a level which some may call subconscious- in any case this level is not readily apparent unless one has become sufficiently in synch with this plane.I think this is the mind-set that we all recognise as being key to the experience but the mind-set has nooks and crannies which can hide from even proper self-evaluation.

So for me, hyperspace mapping is such a heterogeneous endeavour depending on these aspects of preparation.Many years ago I was keen on taking fairly substantial doses of LSD without a sitter and for the duration and if anything has taught me that to surrender fully implies no defeat, it is these experiences.With these experiences as a backdrop, and with an unbroken rule to never voyage with DMT unless my mindset is just right, I have found myself taking good breakthrough doses on changa with intermittent GVG-administered doses of FB at 30-40mg in single inhalations and I have been propelled straight to hyperspace in a rapid fashion which by-passes any 'chrysanthemum' whilst allowing my mind to remain totally surrendered with no anxiety.

These experiences give me the most remarkable OEVs and CEVS but I find that to let them just exist, morph as they will and without trying to analyse them or impart any meaning to them at the time with what little of my cognitive faculties that are still active simply cleanses the cobwebs from the darkest recesses of my psyche and the benefits seem to come afterwards where I can analyse my foibles and negative traits fully and dispassionately.This is of great vlaue but seems to be a consequence of the clean-out rather than what hyperspace has shown me.

I dont feel the need to try and understand or map hyperspace whilst within as this for me alters the experience in a way that I find potentially self-defeating.The truth about hyperspace is unknown for sure and any ideas each of us may have about its paths are distracting conjecture. I should add that Ive yet to ingext DMT orally-the above relates only to vaporised FB and changa.
I am paranoid of my brain. It thinks all the time, even when I'm asleep. My thoughts assail me. Murderous lechers they are. Thought is the assassin of thought. Like a man stabbing himself with one hand while the other hand tries to stop the blade. Like an explosion that destroys the detonator. I am paranoid of my brain. It makes me unsettled and ill at ease. Makes me chase my tail, freezes my eyes and shuts me down. Watches me. Eats my head. It destroys me.

12NEXT