We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
David Icke Options

modsquad09
#1 Posted : 7/29/2008 8:18:13 PM

mods

anyone ever heard of him? whats your take on his views? (mind control, illumanati, reptillian agenda)
Everything above me is really a lie... think for yourself & question authority!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

The Traveler
#2 Posted : 7/29/2008 9:35:54 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

modsquad09 wrote:
anyone ever heard of him? whats your take on his views? (mind control, illumanati, reptillian agenda)

Apart from if you believe his stories or not I really enjoy just listening to the man, he can tell a story like only few other people can, it's almost hypnotising.

About his views: I can't make much of it since it's very hard to proof or facilfy what he sais.

modsquad09
#3 Posted : 7/29/2008 10:23:19 PM

mods

Yeah i know what you mean.. and he does make alot of good points.
I found him after looking into mind control.. after this one crazy shroom trip i had, all my filters were turned off & i realized that i was under control.. that we all were, then i found david icke a few weeks after the trip, & he just confirmed what i was thinking.. the reptilian humanoids is kinda hard to believe..

but he says they are shape shifters.. kinda sounds like the dmt entities.. maybe they control us, maybe its all just a sick twisted game & were all gonna wake up & have a laugh or whatever it is we really do haha

The Traveler
#4 Posted : 7/29/2008 11:02:19 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Funny thing is, he tells a great story, he comes with good theories, you start to believe him and just when you think this man holds some truth he starts talking about the reptilians and all goes down the drain.

All IMHO.

modsquad09
#5 Posted : 7/30/2008 12:23:25 AM

mods

haha yea i see what you mean.. but auya visions are pretty reptilian.. and i have a pretty open mind.. so if we are being controlled by them I think they would be smart enough to make shure we didnt find out.

but then again even if we did kNOW, what are we gonna do? we'll get locked up by our own people before we get to them haha

If i never did PSY drugs I would never believe that kind of thing haha maybe the mind control to some extent..

endlessness
#6 Posted : 7/30/2008 5:51:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

like mckenna and robert anton wilson, I dont think anybody or any single group is in control. the cosmos, nature and humanity have their own agenda, we could say, and it all works in a much greater level than any reptilian humanoid could handle imho

Dwhitty76
#7 Posted : 7/30/2008 7:10:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm not a complete conspiracy theorist but i do believe that there are a controlling few that control the global mkts and keep the public in the dark (whether or not that ties into the "reptilian agenda and their existance is a different story).There are a multitude of people who have CLAIMED to have encounters w/ these beings that didnt take dmt.I believe in creationism but that it wasnt done in seven day's.I believe we have intergalactic relatives that have played a major role in our existence (mabey i'm crazy).As far as the illuminati,free masons; there seems to be a lot of "coincidences" that points in the dirrection of the controlling few that have their own agenda's.As far as other "non human" races visiting earth and possibly having stations here,i believe is possible.Think about it if they have the technology to travel from other galaxies or even just other planets,who's to say they cant do a lot more,leaving a lot more possibilities open.I think David's are idea's are a little "out there" but i give him credit for sticking his neck out and speaking what he believes,in the face of public ridicule and we need more people challenging what "we the people" accept as reality because half the time we are being spoon fed shit,anyway.A good book (which i put on another thread) is Alien Agenda by jim Marrs. His beliefs are similar to david's and has written some other good books.Much recommended
" Freedom from the desire for an answer is essential to the understanding of a problem." - jiddu Krishnamurti

Infinite I
#8 Posted : 8/1/2008 7:38:24 PM

JC

The guy changed my life, turned me on to dmt and aya. Hence my sig, one of his books. He's convinced me of the reptilians, I have read most of his books, children of the matrix is all about the lizards you should check it out,really interesting. The whole shapeshifting part is the biggest thing people cant get their head round, but he says if you get over that and realise its one big illusion/computer programme then it isnt that absurd. Should read infinite love its great and the first time I smoked dmt I was convinced I seen a reptillian, it hit me then I was like no no no thats they reptillians, looked like them and everything, theres loads of stuff throughout history that metnions reptillian beings in many different cultures and he did take ayahuasca twice its all in tales from the time loop though some people on aya.com were saying he already had his own philosophies before he took it then had all this stuff to say, as if confirming his philosophies,like the white man going there and leaving with his beleifs even more empowered, heard that cosmic serpant is the same.

I had an experience with dmt and it was kind of like what icke says, I went to a place that was all conciousneess and I was joined on to it all but my friend was saying that could well be me creating that or something, I did think I was dead and had no body but thought no its not my time I shouldnt be here, I posted this a while back and el ka bong said they knew this place too so maybe it wasnt my subconcious beleifs, or maybe el ka bongs into icke like me lol Anyhoo children of the matrix was the first book id read and his take on reality and whos holding us in this invisible prison was more beleivable than any religion or the theory of evolution, and darwins uncle or grandfather was a top mason btw lol Ickes great you should read his books or watch his videos, something evil is controlling us or why arent we living in a utopia? Might be idealistic of me though, though I did read here someoenes spice report and the elves said if everyone knew about them we would live in a utopia, wouldnt we just! lol

endlessness
#9 Posted : 8/1/2008 8:44:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Dwhitty76 wrote:
I'm not a complete conspiracy theorist but i do believe that there are a controlling few that control the global mkts and keep the public in the dark

sure there are people trying to control, but I dont think its a single coherent group. Think about it.. If people are conspiring for power, it means they havent developed their conscience enough to feel remorse when having a negative impact on someone else.. So why should they be loyal to their own ´friend conspirators´? At some point they cheat on each other too..

There are loads of people trying to keep others on the dark, media and advertisements imposing fear and consumerism, many big business people around, lobbies, different countries with different amounts of powers, there are some groups that are behind the curtains, etc etc... but this is all dynamic, like the superpowers and main civilizations that rise and fall.. I really have no reason to believe there is any single group that can control the world, because as I said I think life in its greater sense is beyond control and beyond prediction.. it has its own agenda.

I think the desire of people to believe in conspiracy theories is because, first of all, there are loads of real smaller conspiracies around (you know, like the watergate scandal), so people generalize this as proof that there is one main conspiracy.. also, I think it is in some way fulfilling the same purpouse as the ´bearded father in the sky´ type of god that people believe in: it soothes people because they disempower themselves, and it is easier for people to give the responsibility of the world´s problems to someone else, then to realize that what you do make a difference, that you have to start doing your part and stop putting it in the hands of someone else.

as for this aliens, lizards and so on... I would suggest listening to the latest podcast from the psychedelic salon, at matrixmasters.com. terrence is spot on in this one..

lastly but not least.. It makes absolutely no difference for my life if shapeshifting lizards are on the whitehouse or something. I still will make my part, I still will not throw litter on the floor, I still will avoid industrialized food and products, I still will try to be good to people around me, and I still will try to struggle with myself into becoming a better person and I still will try to change the world. I have many more priorities than to think or read or talk of anything about lizards controling earth

no offense to anybody, though, each one to his own.. Im just talking about myself

Dwhitty76
#10 Posted : 8/1/2008 9:52:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I Dont know how to quote a single phrase or paragraph (where it's highlighted),i can only quote someones whole post (i wanted to quore endeless in regards to his quote to me.Can someone enlighten me?Rolling eyes
I agree w/ you completely endlessness,for those who'm have no compassion to those they "controll" should probably not have compassion for eachother.I dont know if there is a single "controlling force" out there that is tied into reptilians,so on and so forth.All i can do in my life is find happiness,give & recieve love and put out as much good energy as possible. The one thing i can say with all certainty,is that in the big scheme of things both earthly and cosmic i dont know anything. Anything is possible and if you believe that, then that opens the doors to a whole lot of other possibilities. I feel like my relationship w/ spiritualism (meditation),ethneogens and desire for more lucid dreaming,ap,remote viewing is me seeking truth.Like i'm trying to uncover the mystery of existence and all these bits of information and experiences are just pieces and clues.It's exciting and scary at the same time.I've seen icke's intervies and read pieces of his stuff but i'm gonna pick up one of his books and Once again i'm recommending Jim Marrs alien agenda.Marrs seems to be a little less biased than icke,it seem that marrs just tries to give fact and information and let you decide rather thatn pushing his ideas.I couldnt put down Alien Agenda
" Freedom from the desire for an answer is essential to the understanding of a problem." - jiddu Krishnamurti

endlessness
#11 Posted : 8/1/2008 10:10:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Dwhitty76 wrote:
I Dont know how to quote a single phrase or paragraph (where it's highlighted),i can only quote someones whole post (i wanted to quore endeless in regards to his quote to me.Can someone enlighten me?Rolling eyes
I agree w/ you completely endlessness,for those who'm have no compassion to those they "control" should probably not have compassion for eachother.I dont know if there is a single "controlling force" out there that is tied into reptilians,so on and so forth.All i can do in my life is find happiness,give & recieve love and put out as much good energy as possible. The one thing i can say with all certainty,is that in the big scheme of things both earthly and cosmic i dont know anything. Anything is possible and if you believe that, then that opens the doors to a whole lot of other possibilities. I feel like my relationship w/ spiritualism (meditation),ethneogens and desire for more lucid dreaming,ap,remote viewing is me seeking truth.Like i'm trying to uncover the mystery of existence and all these bits of information and experiences are just pieces and clues. It's exciting and scary at the same time.I've seen icke's intervies and read pieces of his stuff but i'm gonna pick up one of his books and Once again i'm recommending Jim Marrs alien agenda.Marrs seems to be a little less biased than icke,it seem that marrs just tries to give fact and information and let you decide rather thatn pushing his ideas.I couldnt put down Alien Agenda

sure, always gotta keep an open mind, I definitely dont have all the answers, or any answers.. All my psychedelic experiences showed me that there is a mysterious quality to the universe, that its much beyond our capacity of understanding and that many times we are wrong and that our models do not ´exaustively explain everything about the universe. The universe really seems to surprise us many times..

I just felt impelled to speak because I feel that in the psychedelic scene, people realized the world is more than what it seems, and that science is not complete and so on.. But then some people take this to the extreme and start buying into all sorts of theories and ideas, using as a proof the fact that mainstream explanations have their limits and that ´some´ weird things can happen..

you know, ´gotta have an open mind, but not so open that your brain falls out´ haha

(again, im not saying that the ideas of icke are necessarily not true, but I would just advise caution and say that its important to have an open mind but also critical thinking)

Dwhitty76
#12 Posted : 8/1/2008 11:44:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

you and i think alike.I dont buy into any one idea but am open to them.I am just intrigued (spelling?)by seeking truth.So much complaisency among people to accept what they see,hear and read as truth and reality.I think many of us here in the nexus already know that there is much more out there and that what we percieve as reality is only a perception of reality based on beliefs and experiences.Which is why there are forums like this where like minded people can talk about this stuff.None the less i do think ike is an interesting cat.He's definately "out there" but then again i'm sure that there's people that would say that about me.Laughing

modsquad09
#13 Posted : 8/2/2008 12:11:13 AM

mods

Dwhitty76 wrote:
you and i think alike.I dont buy into any one idea but am open to them.I am just intrigued (spelling?)by seeking truth.So much complaisency among people to accept what they see,hear and read as truth and reality.I think many of us here in the nexus already know that there is much more out there and that what we percieve as reality is only a perception of reality based on beliefs and experiences.Which is why there are forums like this where like minded people can talk about this stuff.None the less i do think ike is an interesting cat.He's definately "out there" but then again i'm sure that there's people that would say that about me.Laughing

I agree with everything youve said in both posts above.. here.

Im like you im open to everything.. you gotta have an open mind.. anything is poossible!
But i gotta say, no matter what is out there.. heaven or hell, dmt land or not, im pretty convinced that we are controlled(lizard or not) by a higher power(go'vt, illumanatii, just a bunch of rich people..whatever)
we are at the bottom, & i feel like we are being led astray..

Dwhitty76
#14 Posted : 8/2/2008 4:42:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

thats why i talk to people like you guys,try and meditate and follow my heart,take dmt journey and do my best not to be led astray (although i find myself off the path at times).I think something major is gonna happen in the near future whether its catastrophic alien prescence,2012 ,who knows but some sort of major shift.Mabey this kind of event could bring humanity together and all that other bullshit will become insignificant.I'm not saying the end of day's but something that would help shift human conscious.In Mckennaland that vid clip of him talking about 2012 definately hit a chord w/ me.Untill then (if it happens) all i can do is do my best to put out good karma and hope that others feed off that energy and vise versa."they"cant controll our souls unless we give it up.People have spiritual experiences locked up in a jail cells.Modsquad,i see your location sais cottonwood research center.Are you affiliated w/ Dr .Strassman?I recently donated to his cause,i also voluntered for experimentts w/ his aya project but he said he wasnt ready yet.

Dwhitty76
#15 Posted : 8/2/2008 7:48:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Does anybody here know anything about the annunaki?(since we've bee chatting about aliens,existence,conspiracies and so forth) I'ts actually quite interesting and out of all the speculative ideas of "whats out there" and "how we came to be" this subject hols a little weight with me.I want to read some more about the subject.Anyone know anthing or have any thought on the annunaki?

druggalo
#16 Posted : 10/16/2008 4:51:18 AM
DMT-Nexus member

thas my dog he tells it liek it is

he talks to alienz on ayuasha dmt -- shyt is mind blowing

if u can break through to the other side on dmt,

david icke books iz sum of the best info u can get about wat iz the real deal!

DMTripper
#17 Posted : 10/17/2008 1:29:52 AM

John Murdoch IV

endlessness wrote:

lastly but not least.. It makes absolutely no difference for my life if shapeshifting lizards are on the whitehouse or something. I still will make my part, I still will not throw litter on the floor, I still will avoid industrialized food and products, I still will try to be good to people around me, and I still will try to struggle with myself into becoming a better person and I still will try to change the world. I have many more priorities than to think or read or talk of anything about lizards controling earth

no offense to anybody, though, each one to his own.. Im just talking about myself

This is like spoken out of my mouth Smile Exactly how I see it. My wife is a big fan of David Icke so I've heard a lot about him and I respect the guy and I have a very open mind to what he's saying. But I don't really care who's fucking up the world. If it's space aliens or G.W. Bush or what.
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!