We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Drinking dmt fumarate water. Options

destructo_low
#1 Posted : 2/2/2011 9:16:04 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I searched the forums the best I could, but I haven't been able to find anything on this. I was wondering why so many people evaporate the water out of the dmt fumarate solution only to eat the powder? If you're taking it orally with an MAOI, you can just suck a few milliliters of the solution up into a syringe and squirt it in your mouth. If you have 2.446474131 milliliters of fumaric acid saturated water, which now contains dmt fumarate after the d-limonene extraction, that's 15.41278702mg of fumaric acid in the solution bonded to exactly 50mg of dmt ready for oral ingestion after an MAOI. Why not just keep a bottle of cloudy dmt fumarate water around instead of a conspicuous looking pile of powder? You could even dissolve your MAOI in the water as well. I know that no one likes to wait for the water to evaporate off, but instead of waiting, you could just be drinking a few milliliters of water whenever you pleased. It's just something to consider. Very happy I wanted to post this in the PREPARATIONS AND METHODS OF ADMINISTRATION - Pharmahuasca subforum, but I don't seem to be able to post in there yet. Does anyone have any comments on this method of ingestion?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

shishigami
#2 Posted : 2/2/2011 9:41:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

While never having made DMT fumarate or tried pharma my guess would be that most people find it easier to cap something than to drink a most likely foul tasting liquid. Also why are those numbers so specific, I feel like 3 sig figs would be sufficient.

destructo_low
#3 Posted : 2/2/2011 9:49:10 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I was just calculating the ratios in grams from the molar masses earlier, so I have all of the calculations done on paper out to the precision that the calculator provided. I figured people could round those figures as they wanted. I just like to be precise. Of course no one can measure out to that precision, unless they had an expensive analytical balance or computer controlled pipette. I imagine the dmt fumarate water would be bitter, but three to five milliliters of solution is nothing that can't be chased back with a swig of your favorite drink.

Mad Professor
#4 Posted : 2/3/2011 12:33:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Maybe not because the compounds would degrade faster in liquid?
Positive
Energy
Activates
Constant
Elevation

destructo_low
#5 Posted : 2/3/2011 3:48:26 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I wouldn't see why, but I'm no authority on that. Maybe another member can chime in.