We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
EquaL Observer Astrology Response Options

DoctorMantus
#1 Posted : 2/2/2011 8:42:48 AM

Hyperspace Architect/Doctor

Over the course of the last year, the amount of synchronistic events I've experienced based around astrological thinking have increased. It's my intuition, or whatever you want to call it which pushes me towards learning about Astrology and I want to know if any of you can tell me what to avoid and what to look at?

I know there is a lot of crap out there designed by people really just looking to make money and have a bit of fun. Is anyone aware of informational sources about ancient astrology? The Mayans use of astrology is what interests me the most due to intense experiences I've had in dreams and HBWR experiences involving glyphs & astrological insights that I'm piecing together slowly - and of course their use of similar seeds.

Thanks in advance Smile

wanted to respond to this to say things you would wanna look at or start with, Maybe this can help for starter at least. " The Basic Building Blocks of astrology are the signs and the planets. The Student should begin by Reading and studying the entries for each of the signs of the zodiac in there natural order-Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, and Pisces. Read the entry on rulership, and then study the entries for the sun, the moon, and the planets. The planets need not to be studied in any order. However because the meanings of the signs and planets overlap, you should refer each planet to the sign(s) that it rules.Next Read the entry on the houses. Finish up this course of reading with the entries on the ascendant, the aspects, the asteroids, and chiron.when studying the aspects, it is also advisable to read the entries on the major aspects(angular positions)-conjunctions, sextiles,squares,trines, and oppositions." Quote from The Astrology encyclopedia.

"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness."
— Terence McKenna

"They Say It helps when you close yours eyes cowboy"

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

godling
#2 Posted : 2/2/2011 10:54:38 AM

Winnie the Pooh

carl johan calleman .... for stuff on mayan calendar ... really really really good stuff
everything posted by godling is false information.. just imagination at work

I am learning not to search for eve anymore but to just 'be' with her for she is already the other half of my soul and one day we'll organically meet as we reach across the cosmos to one another..now comes the light of love

shine as bright as the flame in the pupil of my eye