We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT»
Geometry of DMT crystals Options

CaptainFuture
#1 Posted : 1/30/2011 11:02:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

EDIT: Seems that the thumps are not working anymore- however the IMAGES ARE STILL THERE ON IMAGEBAM! SO CLICK THE LINK AND SEE THEM IN FULL SCALE!!!

Beloved Nexians
Again I have something to share, an important thing which turned out to leave me wondering.

I have been growing a lot of crystals lately and usually found two types of shapes:
The needle with "geometric tip" type:

And the needle with "square plates" type:

There is another type of that "square plates" crystals grown not so much like needles and with lots of tiny crystals rather than few big ones:

And one time I had quite solid ones from these little squares:

But I never had those "diamonds" I found after re-xing the lime-tek pulls (1st re-x!).
In these jars besides those "diamonds" there were two other types growing, too.

<<For more pictures look in my threads with Naphta crystals and Comparison of Ex Teks (nursery)>>

I usually don't test the crystals on their shape, means I can't say which shape showed what kind of experience.
But with the diamonds I recognized a huge enhancement in potency (with same weight)- or not potency but power or 'magic', don't know how to call it.
F.e. the last trip I did especially with those diamonds let me experience the end of being. I surely don't mean my ego death. It was the end of all life.
The whole energy we are all part of, which we all are (and from which matter is built/consists of) came to an end. It was the future I saw and it was a very far future, surely. But it was definitely real and will happen some day.
I never had been so far away and never had been so long gone.(20minutes out of the room/almost 40minutes till everything was 'normal' again)
And this with a rather small amount of around 60mgs. (I did 100mgs before with other crystals and this was extreme but not half like this experience.)

I am absolutely sure that those diamonds have, due to their geometry, more information, more energy in them- regardless of the smoked amount of their matter.
Sadly by trying to re-grow (and to propagate) them with more (shark-like) crystals they forgot their form and now are sharks- see below:

So I don't have any of them left to try again for comparison.
(And a huge amount of them was taken by a friend, who was gone from his body for 25minutes after smoking 120mgs of them, but he can't say what he saw/what happened)

So my question now is-
(All of the pro's out there, its you I am asking!!! Pleased )
- Has anyone ever grown crystals like those diamonds???
- And does this person maybe know WHY are they growing like this?
- Or does anyone have a -good- idea why I got those diamonds out?

I will try to extract with lime again, although I probably (maybe) will loose again half of the DMT of the bark, but maybe it has something to do with it...

LOVE is all there is.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Rising Spirit
#2 Posted : 1/31/2011 12:55:20 AM

'Tis A Looooooong Wind Blowing Cosmic Dust

CaptainFuture wrote:
I usually don't test the crystals on their shape, means I can't say which shape showed what kind of experience.
But with the diamonds I recognized a huge enhancement in potency (with same weight)- or not potency but power or 'magic', don't know how to call it.
F.e. the last trip I did especially with those diamonds let me experience the end of being. I surely don't mean my ego death. It was the end of all life.
The whole energy we are all part of, which we all are (and from which matter is built/consists of) came to an end. It was the future I saw and it was a very far future, surely. But it was definitely real and will happen some day.
I never had been so far away and never had been so long gone.(20minutes out of the room/almost 40minutes till everything was 'normal' again)
And this with a rather small amount of around 60mgs. (I did 100mgs before with other crystals and this was extreme but not half like this experience.)

I am absolutely sure that those diamonds have, due to their geometry, more information, more energy in them- regardless of the smoked amount of their matter.

Wow!!!

What lovely and awe inspiring DMT crystals. Thank you for sharing such a beautiful photo journal, friend. I am not a chemist nor a crystallographer, so I hope your forgive my intrusion. I am an artist, musician and predominantly, a jeweler. I have been collecting and mining minerals for over 40 years and have been a professional lapidary for close to 30 years. I do have some small knowledge and understanding of the science of crystallographic geometric structures and what you have shared is most fascinating!

The shard-like crystal forms seem to resemble tabular minerals like gypsum and celestite. The "diamonds", on the other hand, more closely resemble the garnet crystalline formation. They generally appear to be cubic in geometry. Structurally, genuine diamonds are octahedrons, although there are cubic exceptions. Herkimer "diamonds" are quartz crystals and therefore, hexagonal in structure (although frequently tabular in formation).

Like these gorgeous DMT crystals, the geometry of garnet is randomly divided by 4 sided cubes and more complex cubic systems, having three axes that are all of equal length and perpendicular to each other. This indicates a dodecahedral crystal habit, yet, garnet and apparently some DMT crystals, also show examples of those found in the trapezohedron habit. Trapezohedron in most mineral texts refers to the shape called a Deltoidal icositetrahedron in solid geometry. They crystallize in the cubic system, having three axes that are all of equal length and perpendicular to each other.

It amazes me that DMT can vary so much in it's crystal formation. I suppose I should get used to DMT captivating me and so amazing me? Your account of how these geometries effect one's consciousness is simply fantastic, to say the very least! I am eager to hear what other Nexians think about the multiplicity in geometric formations.

How would specific variations in DMT crystal geometry influence the potency and direction of experience, in said DMT? Or if through repeated trial and exploratory experimentation... or possibly not? I am optimistic that they do, indeed, have an increased degree of magic to them. We here routinely discuss the color of DMT and it's theoretical variance in effect, so I wonder if this is a new spin of the Spirit Molecule? Cool. And if this matters to a significant degree, can we control the outcome of the growth of these crystal geometries? This is very intriguing stuff!!! :idea:

Peace, love & light
There is no self to which I cling, for I am one with everything.

pau
#3 Posted : 1/31/2011 4:25:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

We need a new "Diamond Tek". Seriously, this is remarkable information.
WHOA!

CaptainFuture
#4 Posted : 1/31/2011 7:35:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I am desperately waiting for others who grew DMT diamonds as well.
Its so unbelieveable those were formed from the same bark which only grew the 'usual' crystals.
Maybe the lime tek is responsible for it? I wouldn't know what I did different than before.

Thanks for the 'crystal input'!
I will get some kilos Quartz crystals the next weeks, I'll try to grow DMT crystals in their presence, maybe their energy will do anything to it...

LOVE is all there is.

stevowitz
#5 Posted : 1/31/2011 7:59:17 AM

The Dude

was naptha the only solvent used? I'm curious to try this m'self..
*We are now at a phase of human development where we have accumulated an enormous amount of knowledge through scientific research in the material world. This is very important knowledge, but it must be integrated. -Hoffman
*A young man who wishes to remain a sound Atheist cannot be too careful of his reading -C.S. Lewis
cephalopods are enlightened -benzyme
T R I P S I T

CaptainFuture
#6 Posted : 1/31/2011 3:31:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes, only Naphta. (the very last pic shows some Hexan crystals which were not different from the Naphta ones)
See my thread 'just some naphta crystals' for further info.
LOVE is all there is.

Orion
#7 Posted : 1/31/2011 5:21:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Based on my knowledge of crystal morphology.... EH!?

Beautiful though.
Art Van D'lay wrote:
Smoalk. It. And. See.

Aegle
#8 Posted : 1/31/2011 6:21:27 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

CaptainFuture

I am in complete awe... i bow to you Sir...

Much Peace and Sunshine
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

Following a Path of Compassion and Heart

biopsylo
#9 Posted : 2/1/2011 2:04:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i want to shrink myself to 1/2 the size of one of those 'diamonds' and chop it up with a light saber

olympus mon
#10 Posted : 2/1/2011 4:09:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

man so beautiful!!! thanks for sharing thses. you do amazing work!
I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

CaptainFuture
#11 Posted : 2/1/2011 8:36:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for your kind words. I didn't do anything special, its just to be deeply connected with them. Same when I grew mushrooms. Many people think I have some kind of magic, but its all about love/energy which is shared by the mushrooms and me.

I have a clue, maybe. There's a pic of 'ultrapure DMT crystals' on the net. On that pic they look even more fantastic, but with diamond shape, too.
So taking into count that 'my diamond grows' came from very pure lime pullings, maybe this is the secret? To have very pure DMT molecules. Though I have to say the re-grow I did (last pic) brought very clear and clean crystals, too.
But that doesn't explain the more 'magic' they seem offer.

Still hoping that someone grew the same kind of crystals and experienced something similar about their energy.
--- Ron? Phlux? Amor? Jorkest? Q21? Endless? ---
LOVE is all there is.

۩
#12 Posted : 2/1/2011 8:52:24 AM

Hi CaptainFuture,

The crystals are beautiful. They are also highly dense. This is why I think you are perceiving them as magic. I would, too! Pleased

Highly dense recrystallized pure N,N- is always the best. Especially when it's more beautiful than a friggin diamond. Of course that's going to be some good smoke!!!

burnt
#13 Posted : 2/1/2011 8:55:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

The only way crystal structure is going to alter the potency is if it somehow alters the vaporization rate or decomposition rate of dmt during smoking. All this talk about energy being locked up in diamond crystals doesn't make sense.

Also its quite normal that different kinds of crystals come from different solvents and different purity extracts. This is well known with almost any substance one purifies. This is why when people describe molecules in scientific literature the physical description (ie 'long white needles' or whatever) is always written with the solvent used for crystallization.

Either way awesome specimens.

CaptainFuture
#14 Posted : 2/1/2011 10:09:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

burnt wrote:
The only way crystal structure is going to alter the potency is if it somehow alters the vaporization rate or decomposition rate of dmt during smoking.
Well, I did melt them inside the machine bubbler wire, same as with all of the other crystals I used, so same vape rate, I'd say.

All this talk about energy being locked up in diamond crystals doesn't make sense.
Well, thats your opinion. There definitely is energy in crystals. F.e. piezo in quartz crystals. Guess why you're CPU works for you?

Also its quite normal that different kinds of crystals come from different solvents and different purity extracts.
Like I said, SAME solvent in any re-x used. And I had clear crystals growing with the 'common' crystals type, too. But like I said I will test if the diamond shape is built out of more pure DMT molecules.

This is well known with almost any substance one purifies. This is why when people describe molecules in scientific literature the physical description (ie 'long white needles' or whatever) is always written with the solvent used for crystallization.
In my case the same solvent from the same canister brought up different crystals shapes.

Either way awesome specimens.

Thanks! Smile

LOVE is all there is.

Phlux-
#15 Posted : 2/1/2011 10:57:35 AM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

are those diamonds not fums ?
i saw the pic - drooled - cheked my fum re-x(water) and saw i had almost identical diamonds.
antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

CaptainFuture
#16 Posted : 2/1/2011 11:40:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Phlux- wrote:
are those diamonds not fums ?
i saw the pic - drooled - cheked my fum re-x(water) and saw i had almost identical diamonds.

Show 'em Smile
And no, they are not fumerates.
Just usual made Naphta crystals of white DMT from 4 lime pulls.
LOVE is all there is.

CaptainFuture
#17 Posted : 2/1/2011 7:47:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

GOT IT!!!

I just recrystallized the crystals from the Hexan re-x (which was 100mg diamonds and 500mg Sharks) and now there are growing Diamonds again.
6 hours ago I splitted the redissolved crystals (this time with Naphta again) into two little bowls. One with a tiny piece of Quartz crystal and one without.
Both solutions are showing square/diamond growth now. Can't wait till tomorrow, they are doing really fast.

Here are some pix from the actual state of growth. Just tiny squares but I bet they will grow further.
The first two pix are from the bowl with the Quartz crystal (the big one on the right)

This is work in progress! The bowls are still tightly covered with foil and the solvent isn't over saturated.

This shows that the diamonds grow from very pure DMT. I am curious about the final look of those tries. Especially if the Quartz crystal will have any effect.
Well, then I'll see with future tests if the shape has really an effect on the DMT experience.
LOVE is all there is.

۩
#18 Posted : 2/1/2011 7:50:12 PM

"Well, then I'll see with future tests if the shape has really an effect on the DMT experience."

It's the shape of the molecule that gives you the experience. These crystals are just dense formations of the same molecular structure.

CaptainFuture
#19 Posted : 2/1/2011 9:31:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

۩ wrote:
"Well, then I'll see with future tests if the shape has really an effect on the DMT experience."

It's the shape of the molecule that gives you the experience. These crystals are just dense formations of the same molecular structure.

Thats what you think. And maybe thats the case... (and I am just nuts Pleased )
But on the other hand, energy forms up in crystal geometry. Thats a fact. I just got some Quartz crystals which are atm. re-waking a jar of tap water.

And though its the same DMT molecule(s), you won't see those real geometric structures aka what I call 'diamonds' unless you purify your DMT or use very pure DMT. (thats what it seems like atm.)

I am quite into this, therefore I dissolved all of my 6,5grs. (quite pure) crystals and will see how they'll grow now and after (maybe) another re-crystallization...

Btw. here's the picture I talked about(from Erowid). If its real- I don't know. It looks a bit too similar to Quartz crystals.

I can't find any other crystals like that or mine, so maybe I am walking new ground here.
Since I am waiting for some higher temps till I start my mushroom grows again, I have the time to do some magic with crystal growing. Or better its doing its magic on me.
It really feels like the connection which I have to my beloved mushrooms. (Maybe there are few people who know my grows from the two big mushroom forums.)
LOVE is all there is.

Rising Spirit
#20 Posted : 2/2/2011 1:08:01 AM

'Tis A Looooooong Wind Blowing Cosmic Dust

۩ wrote:

Agreed. This is correct on two significant levels:
#1. The crystalline exterior geometry is systemically identical to, and therefore a mirrored reflection to the microcosm of the molecular structure.
#2. It is the geometry of the Spirit Molecule itself, which transmits the chemical effect we experience under it's magical spell (so to speak).

That being said, there is an direct correlation to the perfection of the exterior crystallographic geometry and the inherent interior crystalline geometry. Meaning? The more perfect the outer crystal is, the more exactly it expresses the properties within the particular crystal. This can be clearly seen in the use of optical quartz, tourmaline and beryllium silicate crystals. These are frequently used in high tech devices and such. We all can comprehend how clarity is of the uppermost importance with the applications of quartz crystals. In the case of tourmaline and beryllium silicate (like aquamarine), the crystal's capacity to transduce energy from one point to another, relies entirely on the quality and perfection of the external crystalline development. In other words, if the molecular geometry is reflected exponentially throughout the growth of any crystal, it will more flawlessly reflect the pure geometry on the molecular level. Fact is, imperfect or "flawed" crystals are essentially useless, regardless of their internal molecular symmetry. The same is true of gemstones used for ornamental uses, like jewelry. Just ask any 21st century bride about her diamond engagement ring... quality counts! So, the external geometry is extremely significant on many levels. Wink

So, as everything in nature is intrinsically interrelated, as far as our relative earthy understanding of nature goes, therefore why would DMT crystals be an exception? It would only be logical to look into how this transfers into DMT crystallography. If I were to bet on the results, I would lean heavily towards CaptainFuture's perspective. I strongly suspect this is not a hypothesis, rather, it is his honest and objective assessment of the power of these magnificent specimens. I wish him Godspeed in his noble discoveries.

CaptainFuture wrote:
BTW. here's the picture I talked about(from Erowid). If its real- I don't know. It looks a bit too similar to Quartz crystals.

Actually, quartz crystals exhibit the hexagonal crystallographic habit. Essentially, they grow in a six-sided structural geometry. These DMT crystal clusters from the Erowid site are more similar to the cubic structure, although they are distinctly tabular. To my eye, these examples more resemble diopside or topaz, more closely than quartz (upon careful examination). Regardless, the perfection and clarity of any crystal is key to it's encoded, geometry and therefore, it's energy. While these are truly magnificent, I have my serious doubts that they are actually DMT crystals, as they do not exhibit any similarity to 99% of any DMT crystals I have seen but... I'm the new kid on the block. Whatever these crystals are, there is a strong possibility that they may be another one of the Spirit Molecules many mysterious paradoxes? Who really knows? I hope he/she steps forward to elucidate. Please? Anyway, I would question if they could be as potent as your "diamonds". Your pulls are simply fantastic. Their clarity and symmetry alone, suggest a state of near geometric perfection. If we follow this line of thought to it's final stage, the most perfect crystals would indeed have the most powerful ability to transfer the molecular ZING. Enjoy the ride, brother! We all are sitting on the edges of our seats, counting on your trip reports to shed light on this fascinating discovery of yours. I believe you are onto something very, very, very special. I think you've got us all feeling a little giddy with Diamond Fever!!! Shocked

Peace, love & light

There is no self to which I cling, for I am one with everything.

123NEXT»