We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Colored lenses! Options

landfishd
#1 Posted : 2/1/2011 10:45:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey I was wondering who has experienced how drastically your OEV's can change when wearing colored sunglasses. I have not done this with DMT, only on mushrooms, so I can only comment on those.

I was having a pretty mild trip with about 4 grams in the desert. We were all just sitting on a rock playing with play-do, and then I put on these dark red sunglasses. Everything instantly changed from being quaint, peaceful, and loving, to something dark and demonic. The clouds started moving extremely fast resembling time elapsed photography. Then suddenly the clouds separated and emerged a massive demon creature that took up the whole sky. He was on fire and he pointed at me with a come hither motion of his hand.

At that point I took the glasses off! And everything went back to normal. This took place about 8 years ago and it for some reason has been my only experiences with colored lenses. I kind of just always forget about it and never buy a pair. I was just reflecting on it today and thought I would post about it.

I'm thinking blue, green, or yellow should give very nice experiences rather than the demonic visions the dark red gave me.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Ellis D'Empty
#2 Posted : 2/2/2011 12:11:38 AM

Snirfneblin

First time smoking DMT, I wore special 3d glasses..... Was verrryy interesting thats for sure....
01:13:08 ‹Ellis DEmpty› I met the people living in my head... I disturbed them while they were sitting down at the table.... They were as shocked as I was!

We were born too soon to explore the cosmos, and to late to explore the earth. Our frontier is the human mind; religion is the ocean we must cross.