We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
no light is greater, than that that is shown by others. Options

Lodi
#1 Posted : 2/1/2011 12:56:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

winter of 06
setting- my fathers house in the country (pond, farmfields, horse corral). With my good friend S who I have taken a lot of mushrooms with before, all a success.

I received my quarter of shrooms, and my guy told me to only take a half 8th because they were good, I followed his directions and me and S ate a small amount of very tiny mushrooms. I am not sure what kind they were, but they were very small stems, and each stem has a small cap, that had not opened up from the stem itself. We indulged in our sacrament at about 8 in the evening, and prepared music and a comfortable setting for the trip.

About 30 minutes after ingestion, I remember saying "wow im peaking hard" with an unneasy tone in my voice, because deep down I did not want to admit I was not peaking yet.. we enter my fathers "game room". big screen, pool table, and surround sound. I put on Ben harper - welcome to the cruel world album, and commence to turn the ligts down and lay on the couch on my stomach, S lays on the love seat on his back just watching the visuals dance.

from this perch, I saw as the wallpaper with moose and deer on it started dancing to the beat, the animals climbed off the wallpaper and onto the ceiling. I then watched as the room got thin and long, then short and wide, the whole time feeling as if the infrastructure of my body was being stretched with it, not a good feeling when your already starting to think "were those just poisonous mushrooms?" "did i really eat to much?" all questions you dont want to ask yourself while tripping hard as I was.. I saw as my hair on my arm, which I was resting in front of my face, grew into a forest of sorts, and then a desert wasteland. Finally I stood up, looked at S with a look of despair, he glanced up and asked if I was ok. My response to this was as follows: "well... man... I hate to admit it... but I think Im having a bad trip..." he responded with "oh no! dont say that man!" but the damage was done.

I told him I needed to go be alone for awhile inside, and I walked from the gameroom in the garage, to the old farmhouse. On the way stopping to watch the snow melt and reform, and smudge from left to right, all the while a strong puzzle pattern over everything. I walked through the kitchen and into the living room, I laid down on that couch and then stared at the wall across from me, I then looked over to where the fire place was and stared. Suddenly realizing that I was not looking at the fireplace but the first wall, but why is the wall next to the tv now where the fireplace was. This all passed through my brain very fast and i jerked my eyes back to the original wall, but only to see the fireplace. I FREAKED at this point, ran up stairs into my room, jumped into bed and pulled the covers over. What I witness there was the same exact thing whether my eyes were closed, open, lights on or off... and this to scared the hell out of me..

Time passes, not sure how much. And S walks into my room to check on me, I explain to him how hard I am tripping and he tried to calm me down, I then told him its alright that im having a bad trip, I know it will end soon. So he says he wants to go walk around in the snow and leaves the room. shortly after I slumped back into my old thinking of that maybe these really are poisonous mushrooms... another hour or so passes and S returns, he sits back down and we start talking, in the middle of our discussion I remember I had some Vicodin left over from a root canal I had done. I took two of them, and laid back down. S decided he was going out for one more walk, and before he closed the door I asked him the time, he said it was 2AM. he closed the door, and then opened it back up a second later, ranting and raving about how a car full of idiot kids pulled up and wanted to come hang out with us for some weird reason (the country, hillbillies). S told me how he turned into a raving mad man for about 5 minutes and scared the whole car of people off, turned around and ran back up stairs to tell me about this incident. all he had done was walked out of my room and outside, and then turned to see this car pulling up. all I did was pull the covers over me and he was back in telling me this story... when he finished I had already been thinking "how long has it been?" knowing there was something fishy going on.. he looked at his phone and laughed and said its been 45 minutes, its now 2:45.. we both started freaking out.. I then realized almost all my visuals were gone and I wasnt tripping that hard.. and just like that it was over... back to baseline but left with a nice afterglow..

I was hoping maybe someone could shed some light as to what these mushrooms were? this was years ago, and I think they might have been "blue meanies" which I hear are much more potent and smaller than cubensis. but I may be wrong. all in all I would say it was not a bad trip, but a rough eye opener as to buying illegal drugs off the street.

A full warning for anyone.. KNOW YOUR SOURCE!
Everything I say is fictional, I do not support illegal drug use of any kind, SWIM is a fictional character.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

ElusiveMind
#2 Posted : 2/1/2011 5:23:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice report Lodi. Enjoyed taking the time to read it Very happy

As for the Blue Meanie question, they could very well have been... as in Psilocybin Cyanescens. Blue Meanie to SWIM is more of a slang in general for ANY magic mushroom. Techniquelly though, Blue Meanie was given as slang for Psilo. Cyan. but over the years people started calling a variety of cubensis Blue Meanie as well. Thus the confusion. Judging by the dose though and the amazing time you had, SWIM would say Psilo. Cyan. was more like it Wink
The Tea Party wrote:
We exist in a world where the fear of Illusion is real
And we cling to the past to deny and confuse the ideal

DMTripper wrote:
Bliss of ignorance -> pain of knowledge -> integrate -> bliss of knowledge.

SWIM and ElusiveMind are fictional characters and everything they say is fictional