We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
INFORMATION OVERLOAD Options

Minus The H
#1 Posted : 1/29/2011 6:59:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Not really sure where to post this and really not to write about it and maybe get some insight. This is not a DMT experience per say. This is more a recent awakening or introduction into the world or psychedelics. And when I say psychedelics I more mean our good ol friend Lucy. I've dabbled with other things for sure but most of my experiences have been off acid. Here lately I seem to be at a point of well I'm just not quite sure. I've been so distracted lately but not sure with what. I seem to be lost in my thoughts but I couldnt really tell what I would be thinking about that heavily. I've been making careless mistakes at work lately which is unlike me as I have a CRAZY work ethic and a bit of a perfectionist. In addition to work, I have begun to slack off on my hobby. I've started making jewelry within the past 3-4 months and done well, enjoying it TONS!!! But within the past week or so I've had no desire to do anything with it. To be quite honest, I've had no desire to do much period or interaction with people. I'm not depressed just very preoccupied. My bf has even been asking me whats been bothering me and he's been asking a lot. I dont know. I cant explain it. Had I peeled so much of my mind open that I'm lost for words and thoughts lately?

Please anyone, someone give me your thoughts. In the meantime...
Safe travels everyone!!!

Free yourself from yourself...

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

mrwiggle
#2 Posted : 1/30/2011 5:02:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

well it may be possible an intensive integration period is nessisary, during this period i would say not eating any lucy would be important..aside from that the only thing i would think would be to start practicing some form or forms of meditation in order to make space to process yourself, and in order to quite the mind...if you do not feel you can take to time out of your normal schedule i would recomend doing a vapassana
(intensive 10 day meditation retreat(by donation))
ive received the trans dermal download in the apousal lounge

no disease could possibly survive in such a wiggly environment!

Minus The H
#3 Posted : 1/30/2011 6:30:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

mrwiggle wrote:
well it may be possible an intensive integration period is nessisary, during this period i would say not eating any lucy would be important..aside from that the only thing i would think would be to start practicing some form or forms of meditation in order to make space to process yourself, and in order to quite the mind...if you do not feel you can take to time out of your normal schedule i would recomend doing a vapassana
(intensive 10 day meditation retreat(by donation))

How funny that you tell me this. These exact words were exchanged b/t my bf and I multiple times regarding my recent "weirdness." He's the one that actually recommended that I get on here and share whats going on at the moment. Thank you for the advice and I'll have to look into the meditation. In addition to the break he's talked multiple times to be about meditation as well. Looking forward to what ever's on the other side.
Safe travels everyone!!!

Ellis D'Empty
#4 Posted : 1/30/2011 7:03:43 AM

Snirfneblin

Think you just need time to recollect your thoughts and become refreshed Smile
01:13:08 ‹Ellis DEmpty› I met the people living in my head... I disturbed them while they were sitting down at the table.... They were as shocked as I was!

We were born too soon to explore the cosmos, and to late to explore the earth. Our frontier is the human mind; religion is the ocean we must cross.

Minus The H
#5 Posted : 1/30/2011 2:59:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well thank you Ellis. This seems to be the general consensus from those who have commented here and talks from others on the outside. I believe I have now received all the confirmation I need to make this happen. Now its time to take a strep back from the weird/soul searching drugs and decipher/apply the information that has been given to me. As stated several times in the nexus, I'm not sure where and how all this will apply but eventually I will and that I look forward to that.

Thank you for the introduction into this wonderful world and new way of thinking Smile (You know who you are.)

As always I appreciate everyone's help, thoughts and advice. The nexus community has been nothing but extremely welcoming and helpful. So nice to find a community with such support.
Safe travels everyone!!!