We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Alternate Dimensions Options

Silver Cloud
#1 Posted : 1/26/2011 2:48:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello DMT Nexus!

I hope this introduction essay finds you in good health and spirits!

I was introduced to DMT via Changa for my first time last year and it opened my soul and eyes to other dimensions that are both within us and outside of us. I fell in love!

I am fascinated by the substance, its origins and history, its effects on the psyche and soul, and its internal effects that radiate outward and soothe the body as well as the spirit.

I am performing my first extraction with the guidance of one of my very good friends who has imparted much knowledge on me on the topic and is helping me vastly. I am already running into problems and if I want to make the Spirit Molecule a lifetime endeavor I need to learn as much as I can and hone in on what works and what doesn't. I want to join DMT Nexus so I can learn and eventually contribute my own knowledge on the subject.

I am vastly appreciative for this site as it is both informational and respectful of the Spirit Molecule as well as its members.

I look forward to joining the community!

Love and Unity,

Silver Cloud

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Enoon
#2 Posted : 1/26/2011 10:43:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

Welcome Silver Cloud,

This community is truly a great place and I'm sure you will fit right in.

As a conscious being it seems we are capable of a plurality of perspectives and frameworks, some more related to each other than others. I am incessantly fascinated by the change that occurs when they are alternated, or combined or deconstructed. Is this what you mean by other dimensions? I often hear this term but initially always think of spatial dimensions.

The search for knowledge, for understanding, for freedom is in my opinion one of the most important driving forces in life. Only surpassed perhaps by the drive for evolution and change, but these things are interconnected in some way, I'm sure. In learning and then supporting others to learn and find-out for themselves I think we create a network of growth where the spirit of *what we could be* emerges as a semi-self-catalysing force pulling us onwards together with it... this is what the nexus is to me.
You seem to have the right mindset to participate in this great project of minds Smile

cheers and love
Enoon

P.S. What other psychedelics have you tried? Have you tried or considered trying oral spice?
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

FiorSirtheoir
#3 Posted : 1/26/2011 3:22:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

How goes it Silver Cloud.

Peace,
Fior
The truth is not for all men, but only for those who seek it.

endlessness
#4 Posted : 1/26/2011 3:28:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

Glad to have you onboard!

Do not worry if extractions dont go exactly as you expect, as long as you throw nothing out and your chemicals are fine, it will work! Feel free to post any questions you might have.

Do you have any interest in oral dmt too? What about other psychedelics, as Enoon asked ?

See you around!

Silver Cloud
#5 Posted : 1/30/2011 2:35:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for the kind welcome! I am excited to be on board and I am excited for the open door. In response to Enoon: The other dimensions I speak of are the ones that those who have not experimented with DMT would not know about. When you start feeling that high vibrational energy after exhalation, you are transported to a space that actually is inhabited by...energy. There is energy of love and compassion that the entities on the other side, depending on your state of mind, WANT you to learn about and take with you into your 'waking' life. It is in that deep trance of meditation that awakens your consciousness to behold deeper realities that our eyes and spirit knew were there before, but had no route or pathway to access them.

When I am in a dmt trance, the inside of my eyelids are like the most intense television that has no pause button. Colors, shapes, faces, and sounds that morph into the next and I wish so badly I could pause it to study what has unlocked inside of me. It's kind of like the String Theory: energy being created and destroyed all the time. But, as we know, energy can be neither created nor destroyed. So, the question is, where does the energy go to and come from? Well, it is like my dmt trips, I believe the things I see and the entities I encounter are coming to me from alternate dimensions and they are being channeled through my pineal. These are the dimensions I speak of. The dimensions on the outside of us, on the other hand, are a daily deeper understanding that we take with us and fill us with light and love and can pass on to others in the form of smiles and unconditional love. This connects to your comment on learning "what we could be".

In response to Enoon and Infinite Being, I have experimented with mushrooms, LSD, and Salvia. Salvia I tried only one time and it was one of the most fascinating and definitely the most frightening experience of my life. I have stopped taking LSD because it seems to have some strange negative affect on my lungs. I have asthma and the last two times I have taken it, I had great experiences but it felt like my lungs had caved in for 2-3 days. Boo. I had awesome experiences on LSD, some of them very medicinal almost and soothing. Although dmt is the shortest trip of the psychedelics that I have experimented with, it is the most profound during the trip and the longest relief after the trip. To both of you, I am interested in oral spice but have never experimented with it.

Spirit, hello! I see you are also a relatively new member.

MR. KITTY
#6 Posted : 1/30/2011 4:00:31 AM

?

I enjoyed reading your post. Sounds like you found the right place. Have you had any experience using MAOI's before taking the spice?

Anything posted by this author is purely a work of fiction, with no grounds in reality whatsoever. Mr. Kitty is a tapir who thinks he is a cat, who occasionally controls my computer with his powers of telepathy. "

“Just because some of us can read and write and do a little math, that doesn't mean we deserve to conquer the universe.”
Kurt Vonnegut

Orion
#7 Posted : 1/30/2011 4:35:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

<3

is all i have.

hello friend.
Art Van D'lay wrote:
Smoalk. It. And. See.

Ellis D'Empty
#8 Posted : 1/30/2011 4:37:11 AM

Snirfneblin

Smile Get good vibes from you Silver Cloud Smile I think you'll fit right around here Smile
01:13:08 ‹Ellis DEmpty› I met the people living in my head... I disturbed them while they were sitting down at the table.... They were as shocked as I was!

We were born too soon to explore the cosmos, and to late to explore the earth. Our frontier is the human mind; religion is the ocean we must cross.

Enoon
#9 Posted : 1/30/2011 2:47:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

Do try oral, that way you'll get 2-4 hours worth of an experience, so almost like mushrooms - and the quality is also a bit different since you are adding harmalas which are quite nice IMO.

cheers & love
Enoon
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction