We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
thought on last launch, after a good grok.... Options

Lifting_the_veil
#1 Posted : 1/28/2011 10:29:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

... and yet again more questions than answers. Isis is starting to wonder about the power of self suggestion after this trip. Isis spent some time talking about the trip reports she had read about crystals being inserted into other voyagers heads. After giving her buddy a launch for his birthday she took a rip himself sat back and closed her eyes.

Immediately after closing her eyes she noticed what seemed to be a bright light off in the distance of her mindscape. As it got closer (or as she moved closer to it, this was indiscernible) it started to take the shape a yellow/orange crystal in the shape of a trapezoid. As soon as she noticed this two large hands reach out to grab it and guide into her head. After this the hands became arms and soon became a large entity that isis could only describe as a gorilla, who continued to "work" on the crystal in her head. Next isis noticed that there was a second entity there that seemed to be a female and took the shape of a fairy/nymph. She flew around my head (she was noticeably smaller than the other entity). This second entity started to pull things out of my head. She first showed these things to the gorilla and then showed them to me. Now there was no voice communication, however, there was a definite conveyance of the question "what is this stuff doing in here?". The gorilla only seemed to shake his head, but, isis could tell there wasnt any disappointment coming from him.

It seems to me that any time anyone else has had contact with these entities, they have done so in what appears to be a fully realized "alternate" reality, that is vivid in color and feeling. These last two encounters isis has had with entities have all taken place in what isis can only describe as a void. there is nothing but blackness, in fact these entities were black as well just a lighter ( or darker , isis's memory is unclear) shade of black. almost like a static filled grey. Has anyone else experienced this place in there DMT voyages? How much do you think the power of self suggestion affected this experience?

Im hoping this was the preparation stage for a true breakthrough experience!
Remember...be here now.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Lifting_the_veil
#2 Posted : 1/30/2011 12:12:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

nobody? I need a little guidance on the self suggestion thing here please. Thanks in advance.

Much love
Remember...be here now.