We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
harmalas and molly Options

I am.
#1 Posted : 1/29/2011 9:20:24 PM

I AM

anyone have any experience mixing harmalas (caapi/syrian rue extract) with molly? any ideas? warnings? red flags or stop signs? will it do anything?
embrace your nothingness...it's all you are...

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Observant
#2 Posted : 1/29/2011 10:12:10 PM

Nothing Stops The Void

Harmalas on mdma is a no go...atleast for me since I went into a serious seizure with rush to the ER last time i smoked a little bit of changa during an otherwisely smooth candyflip .

several people at the place thought i had died in front of their eyes and also went into rather dark experiences...
Had he more quickly realized just who they were,he would have shown them more respect.Had he tried harder to fathom their brilliant minds,he would have taken more of their teachings to heart.Had he more clearly understood the purpose of their being,
he would have more vigorously tried to assist them.They were truly honorable; he was sadly prejudiced.
They were exceedingly well informed; he was grossly ignorant.They were totally indefatigable; he so often, and so quickly,gave up. Still, for many years there was a strong inter-species alliance between the Eleven-Eleven of the Half-way Realm, their Seraphic Associates,and their flesh-and-blood friend, a common mortal. Much was accomplished, many profited, and, there’s only one regret...They could have achieved so much more...

All Hypnotizing Hypnotizes Hypnotizing

Mydriasis
#3 Posted : 1/29/2011 11:57:20 PM
DMT-Nexus member

MDMA + MAOI's = Serotonin Poisoning or death
It's been fun. Thanks for all the wisdom.

Ellis D'Empty
#4 Posted : 1/30/2011 12:06:42 AM

Snirfneblin

Pretty big red flags there! haha xD
01:13:08 ‹Ellis DEmpty› I met the people living in my head... I disturbed them while they were sitting down at the table.... They were as shocked as I was!

We were born too soon to explore the cosmos, and to late to explore the earth. Our frontier is the human mind; religion is the ocean we must cross.

I am.
#5 Posted : 1/30/2011 12:55:22 AM

I AM

yup. that says no to me. good to know. thanks.
embrace your nothingness...it's all you are...

Observant
#6 Posted : 2/9/2011 9:26:35 PM

Nothing Stops The Void

I was "diagnosed" with "Substance related cramping" Not serotonin syndrome , nor "schizophrenia" ,
It can happen to sensitive people with Acid , Alcohol , mdma , and also other things , like mind machines or the sun.

After the drive to the hospital and intravenous Nacl solution i can say I didnt have a fever . I dont know if i was hot during the Seizure , and i also dont know if i had other symptoms of serotonin poisoning.

I had 100mg of Mdma and half a dose of acid at that moment, the changa was just one or two tokes ,it was made with extracted Harmaloids , didnt give me a strong reaction at all.

I would say the seizure started 15 to 20 minutes after smoking . The bitten tongue was the only indicator of what happened
(this can be dangerous if the tongue is bleeding too hard or when it is bitten off and swallowed).

The Harmaloids are only one factor of some that made me have this Brain cramp , My Body/Brain was weakened altough ,i felt fine , and there was extreme sensory input at that moment (music lasers videos and lots of strangers) . Not everyone reacts the same to substances , thats for sure , this was just my experience , as someone who appearantly has a higher risk i have to be very careful.

Hard to say how clean the MDMA was , i estimate "pure" looking mdma crystals is about 80% of actual MDMA most of the times (!)
I also experienced another seizure some months earlier where I took adderall , one day after i had smoked some hundred milligrams of rue extract.

My first seizure was without any substances , only the weakened body as a factor, some years before these harmaloid /stimulant related ones.
I hope there wont be a fourth seizure , but then, maybe i already had it and there was just nobody there to notice

Had he more quickly realized just who they were,he would have shown them more respect.Had he tried harder to fathom their brilliant minds,he would have taken more of their teachings to heart.Had he more clearly understood the purpose of their being,
he would have more vigorously tried to assist them.They were truly honorable; he was sadly prejudiced.
They were exceedingly well informed; he was grossly ignorant.They were totally indefatigable; he so often, and so quickly,gave up. Still, for many years there was a strong inter-species alliance between the Eleven-Eleven of the Half-way Realm, their Seraphic Associates,and their flesh-and-blood friend, a common mortal. Much was accomplished, many profited, and, there’s only one regret...They could have achieved so much more...

Observant
#7 Posted : 2/9/2011 11:42:44 PM

Nothing Stops The Void

elru wrote:
Thank you so much for that extra information! What do you mean by your body/brain being weakened and brain cramp?

To my understanding thats what causes the Seizure , Convulsion in the Brain + the rest of the body and a resulting shutdown/reboot.
It was very very hot on days , and we where camping for a few days , which was hard on my body , the seizure was at night.

endlessness
#8 Posted : 2/10/2011 12:09:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

As I said here, people have died from mixing reversible MAO-A inhibitors like harmalas (moclobemide) and MDMA, so I would strongly suggest NOT repeating the same with harmalas. I attached a publication in that post regarding the deaths, seems all those people were trying to potentiate the MDMA effects with the MAOI Sad

Big Inhale
#9 Posted : 2/10/2011 12:49:36 AM

The Enlightend One

If I take MDMA one day can I smoke changa the next? How long should one wait until they can smoke changa? Whats thd min amount of time 24hrs?
Can you Imagine? From one single Idea everything appeared here.
RZA

Here in the Prime Creators universe all things are possible,because all things are possible many lessons are learned.

None Of This Is Real!

DoingKermit
#10 Posted : 2/10/2011 1:02:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That does not sound like fun, Observant. Did anyone else smoke some at that party while on MDMA? If so did they have any sort of adverse reaction?