We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
trueblood magic Options

Jorkest
#1 Posted : 10/15/2008 3:47:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

so i found this somewhere...i didnt write it but...im trying to find out where this person found the info

Quote:
now this will sound very strange due to the moral stigmatisms that have been attached over the last few centuries (if using 'drugs' for 'spirituality' already doesn't haha)...but here we go, and ill keep it short.

before beginning i should mention that the historical 'manna' or 'mannas,' whether psychoactive mushrooms, the potentially dangerous monoatomic gold, or a sacrament unknown, its good to note that manna derives from the word moon.

"It's also fascinating to appreciate that prior to the appearance of manna in approximately 1960BC, kings and othe leaders ingested menstrual (men="moon"Pleased blood in the belief that it was infused with the moon's power of creativity, and hence, the elixir of life [the power to stimulate the third eye]. We now know that during menses or the moon time, a woman's body produces hormones such as DMT (dimethyltryptamine), which are found in abundance in the menstrual blood." (DMT is always in everybody's blood...it's produced in higher amounts at this particular time, coming out this area, for some reason)

so girls.. and boys with really healthy girlfriends or wives... and who are willing to drink menstural blood hehehehe...

"Thus, every month, due to the release of these hormones, a woman is capable of traveling along the path of the priest-kings of old and entering the heart of the Great Mother [ocean of possibilities/void/'God'/black hole/wormhole]. There she receives messages and insights that will benefit not only her spiritual evolution but also that of her family and tribe. On her return from this altered state, she shares her visions with the men..."

It's thought that women could purify the negativity of a family or whole tribe in just one adventure. And more importantly than just sharing his/her visions, the traveler should begin to eMBODy this energy, acting as a lightning rod or conduit for higher vibrations.

C. Page, M.D
Dr. R. Strassman

wierd, interesting haha.
it's a sound

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Jorkest
#2 Posted : 10/15/2008 4:59:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

Quote:
2012 and the Galactic Alignment
Return to the Great Mother
by Christine Page M.d.

very diverse and informational work. stunning. i think thats the exact name of it...i dont have it by me. and of course i dont mind homes.

(yknow...i wondered in the past...one day if i dont live by the psylos or other guides, and dont have internet for ethnobotanical access... gotta be content with what ya got of course, which could be no aid like that one day. and then i came across this hahaha funny!)

edit: perhaps this is where vampires come in..they need spice to stay immortal..
it's a sound