We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Question! Options

Cyspcile51
#1 Posted : 1/28/2011 10:12:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM just took aprox 150 mgs of pure harmine an hour ago, SWIM has 45mgs of spice, how much should SWIM smoke? SWIM only has about 5 trips under his belt with no breakthroughs

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Ellis D'Empty
#2 Posted : 1/28/2011 10:17:34 PM

Snirfneblin

Smoak it allll xD

Or start with 25mgs Pleased And go from there... but if you ONLY have 45mgs your probably going to want to take it all, or you'll most likely wish you had Pleased
01:13:08 ‹Ellis DEmpty› I met the people living in my head... I disturbed them while they were sitting down at the table.... They were as shocked as I was!

We were born too soon to explore the cosmos, and to late to explore the earth. Our frontier is the human mind; religion is the ocean we must cross.

Cyspcile51
#3 Posted : 1/28/2011 10:32:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Haha alright, I thought that it would potentiate it alot so I'd need to take less
So just fmi I have a couple qs
One is you can smoke it more slowly?
Like you don't have to take it all in 30-60 seconds and 2 is
How long does MAOI last until there is no DMT potentiation
And you have to wait a full 12 hours before normal foods resume?

Ellis D'Empty
#4 Posted : 1/28/2011 10:53:47 PM

Snirfneblin

I'm not sure on all that. I've only smoked ~100mgs harmaline w/50mgs~ DMT Enhanced Leaf... I still just smoked it like normal... Held it in for as long as I could. All it seems to do to me is lengthen the DMT experience and gives those "brighter" colors/tracers that I guess are normal with Harmalas.
01:13:08 ‹Ellis DEmpty› I met the people living in my head... I disturbed them while they were sitting down at the table.... They were as shocked as I was!

We were born too soon to explore the cosmos, and to late to explore the earth. Our frontier is the human mind; religion is the ocean we must cross.

gammagore
#5 Posted : 1/28/2011 11:15:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

yes you can smoke it slower, smoke it at a pace that you are comfy withSmile

ive vaped dmt/changa on the tail end of a pharma, about 2,5-3hrs after maoi ingestion.

no need to wait 12 hours to eat again, i will almost always eat after a few hours.

hope you are busy vaping while im typing this btw.

Pandora
#6 Posted : 1/29/2011 12:40:56 AM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

I hope you smoked it all, fast or slow. I also hope you'll update us. Very happy
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU