We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Shamanic Healing Options

'Coatl
#1 Posted : 10/9/2008 1:38:55 AM

Teotzlcoatl

I'm looking into various types of healings...

I got the entheogens, but what other methods of healing are good?

Tuning forks? Crystals? I want stuff based in science not new age crazy mumbo-jumbo.
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

'Coatl
#2 Posted : 10/9/2008 1:41:08 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Even healing techinques like chanting... anything that has shown effective, I'd like to know about.
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

Jorkest
#3 Posted : 10/9/2008 1:53:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

well...just so you know...dmt is a crystal...well how SWIM does it...and crystals are wonderfully condensed energy...so are flower essences...homeopathic remedies...Reiki...aromatherapy..which is WONDERFUL...and i bet you wouldnt have guessed this...depending on what you are smelling when you sleep...makes your dreams good or bad...so the smell of roses all night will give you pleasant dreams...but if you have crap on your face...you will have bad dreams...another healing method is dancing....and SWIM recommends that anybody on a slightly less than breakthrough dose of SPICE should try dancing..because it is so awesome!!!! food can also be a great way to heal somebody...when you cook...make sure your thoughts are pure and full of love...this will transfer to the food and make it extremely delicious...if i think of anything else i will post
it's a sound

Jorkest
#4 Posted : 10/9/2008 9:07:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

SWIM just had another idea...since smells effect your dreams...why not your Spicedreams? it might be interesting to try breakthroughs with different smells under your nose...it might surprise you how you can stabilize a certain experience...with just a bit of smell..

they also say that smells are directly linked to memory

so if you use a certain smell every time you breakthrough....then whenever you smell that certain smell...you will then have a link to your experience...

now SWIM knows that spice has its own smell...but you know...he loves the smell..but sometimes it just makes him shiver
it's a sound

obliguhl
#5 Posted : 10/9/2008 10:18:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I would recommend Michael Harners classic "The way of the Shaman". Many basics are covered there, how to work with your power animal etc.

burnt
#6 Posted : 10/9/2008 2:32:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

the fact that smells influence mood is a result of their biological activity on the brain. this is the reason aromatherapy type treatments work or sometimes work (oils vary a lot in composition but thats another story). also memory is another factor here but realize these compounds do interact with your brain.

spice smell is very much the same as the chemical indole which the spice molecule is built out of. but speaking of spice and smells SWIM always burns some special plant herbs before going on a journey just to calm the mood down etc. and yea now SWIM associates the smell with spice journeys so its a nice comfort.

you speak of healing but what do you want to heal? magic forks won't heal anything except if you believe in it you'll get some kind of placebo effect but thats probably about it.

Jorkest
#7 Posted : 10/9/2008 4:06:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

tuning forks can heal in a sense...just like music can heal
it's a sound

lorax
#8 Posted : 10/14/2008 4:00:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

stones emit vibrations.. stones can heal as well. i have 2 quartz crystals which i feed with tobacco sap on a monthly basis. spirits live within them.. spirits are hungry for tobacco. the more tobacco you give the spirits, the more they will demand. thats why i only feed them once a month.
I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues. And I'm asking you, sir, at the top if my lungs.. (all posts are fictional and are intended for entertainment purpose only)

'Coatl
#9 Posted : 10/14/2008 4:40:06 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Sweet... there's these one rocks that absorb mircowaves and radiation.

Jorkest
#10 Posted : 10/14/2008 5:38:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

herkimer diamonds can do that...and i think this stuff called Jet...jet is actually like coal..but its much harder..
it's a sound

'Coatl
#11 Posted : 10/14/2008 11:29:18 PM

Teotzlcoatl

I might have to get me some of those then!

endlessness
#12 Posted : 10/15/2008 1:14:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

the indigenous people I interacted with always had many healing techniques, and smell was one of the ones considered very important. They had a variety of oils and essences which they rubbed in their hands and smelled or made people in the ritual smell.. I dont remember off the top of my head what the substances were, though, if I find out I post here

Jorkest
#13 Posted : 10/15/2008 6:30:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Here is an idea...if you are ever..i mean ever around ANYBODY that is freaking their shit out...get some lavender oil and smear it under their nose..and on their wrists....

smells effect your dreams...good smells make for good dreams...bad smells make for bad dreams....

imagine what smells do for trips!?

i have used essential oils many times to help people...i can show you a link to some GREAT ones...here it is

http://www.arkadiancolle.../?shop=1&cat=16&

these oil mixtures are VERY powerful...wonderful medicine
it's a sound