We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
chivalrous apprehension Options

perceval
#1 Posted : 1/25/2011 4:19:40 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello there.
I'm here because I'm interested in iboga and getting practical information about it, especially reliable internet vendors.
I suppose the nursery (cute name!) may or may not be the place to raise such questions, as it seems like a lot of forum sites, especially US forums are (by necessity I suppose) quite paranoid about law enforcement and so forth. Anyway, what can I say about myself, I'm a scientist. I am agnostic, since it's to me the most reasonable interpretation of everything that seems to be going on. Even though I have experienced DMT a few times and once had a breakthrough enough to definitely experience contact with an entity, I'm not convinced that that's not just what I'd call a brainfart. Totally legitimate and meaningful in its way, but not conclusive ontological evidence. That being said, I do spend a lot of time dwelling on (in the sense of contemplating) the edge between the "knowable" material universe and the degrees of plausibility that extend outwards into the darkness.
Anyway, I'm sure everyone here has seen it by now, but Gaspar Noe's Into The Void is a fantastic movie wrt DMT and spirituality, at least in the reincarnation sense. I generally use the word spirituality as synonymous with personal growth, even though I don't actually think the existence of souls or spirits very likely.
ok that should be enough of an intro.
cheers
Perceval

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.