We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
New to forum + never tried psychedelics before Options

zonedn2it
#1 Posted : 1/24/2011 6:44:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

New guy to forum here. Great resource... invaluable.

Researching DMT for soon-to-be first experience. Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks to Pandora for taking time in chat to answer my newb questions and offer recommendations.

Smile
"Words reduce reality to something the human mind can grasp, which isn’t very much. Language consists of five basic sounds produced by the vocal cords. They are the vowels a, e, i, o, u. The other sounds are consonants produced by air pressure: s, f, g, and so forth. Do you believe some combination of such basic sounds could ever explain who you are, or the ultimate purpose of the universe, or even what a tree or stone is in its depth?"

"The beginning of freedom is the realization that you are not “the thinker.” The moment you start watching the thinker, a higher level of consciousness becomes activated. You then begin to realize that there is a vast realm of intelligence beyond thought, that thought is only a tiny aspect of that intelligence."

"The brain does not create consciousness, but conciousness created the brain, the most complex physical form on earth, for its expression."

- Eckhart Tolle

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

acolon_5
#2 Posted : 1/24/2011 6:56:52 PM

The Great Namah

Hello Zoned and welcome to our forum!

Go slowly and listen to others advice is the way I did it.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

Lodi
#3 Posted : 1/24/2011 7:24:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey welcome zoned, I hope you find what your looking for in DMT. since were on the topic, what would that be? Very happy
Everything I say is fictional, I do not support illegal drug use of any kind, SWIM is a fictional character.

zonedn2it
#4 Posted : 1/24/2011 9:13:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Consciousness expansion. I'm not looking for entertainment, just to experience the information.
"Words reduce reality to something the human mind can grasp, which isn’t very much. Language consists of five basic sounds produced by the vocal cords. They are the vowels a, e, i, o, u. The other sounds are consonants produced by air pressure: s, f, g, and so forth. Do you believe some combination of such basic sounds could ever explain who you are, or the ultimate purpose of the universe, or even what a tree or stone is in its depth?"

"The beginning of freedom is the realization that you are not “the thinker.” The moment you start watching the thinker, a higher level of consciousness becomes activated. You then begin to realize that there is a vast realm of intelligence beyond thought, that thought is only a tiny aspect of that intelligence."

"The brain does not create consciousness, but conciousness created the brain, the most complex physical form on earth, for its expression."

- Eckhart Tolle