We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
It's Me Options

psychAJelic
#1 Posted : 1/24/2011 4:22:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello everybody, and much love to whoever you are, thanks for reading.

Well, this is the first time I've ever been in an online forum and I'd say this one is the the most fitting to start with.
I have just recently had my first DMT encounter and Spiritual breakthrough, and it was the most beautiful and awesome thing I've ever encountered. I met and merged with the Highest-Self and wow, now I see. That experience changed all of my being, every thing I ever thought I was, everything I ever believed. I've lived a very hard life, faced a whole lot in the past years but it's all changed now, love is so powerful. Now I understand. Anyways, it's good to be here and I hope you all well on this journey called life and I'm glad to be able to experience it with those of you i do. It'll all be okay. Much Love.
EVERYTHING EXPRESSED BY THIS POSTER EXISTS ONLY THROUGH IMAGINATION

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

RobMarley
#2 Posted : 1/24/2011 5:26:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Smile
Transcend The Limitations of Physical Reality.