We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
the new guy Options

EarthTrust
#1 Posted : 1/21/2011 5:27:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey there everyone, just a quick introduction. I am 22, I live in michigan, I first took mushrooms in the winter of 03. Since then I have immersed myself in well over 3 or maybe 4 hundred trips. The only effects it has had physically and mentally is that iv slowly become a more and more peaceful person, my green thumb only gets bigger. I strongly believe that 90% of the people who take psychedelic drugs are doing it for the wrong reasons and interpreting the great knowledge they hold in the wrong ways. This is Solely my personal opinion, and I dont want anyone to take that the wrong way. we all know why we trip, its different for each of us. I just think there is a right way to doit, a right mentality to have, and a right set and setting. I see to often bad trips and trainwreck trips that could have easily been prevented if they didnt decide to go for a drive, or take LSD after breaking up with your girlfriend because you want to escape.. etc.

When I say goodbye to someone, when someone leaves my work, or my house, I have always said one thing before they go, "be safe" so, dont think I am an arrogant prick because im always telling people to be safe. I know all to well the dangers of tripping, and most drugs in the world iv at least dabbled in.. Those years are over though, nowadays I stick strictly to organic tryptamines if I can. And I trip merely a few times a year. I have been shown great things through psychedelics and am now ready to start sharing some of that "knowledge" with the rest of the world. At no time am I trying to push any beliefs on anyone, always remember I am strictly stating my opinion.
Also, I type slow..

much peace and love.
be safe!

*everything I just said was a lie, I just had my wisdom teeth removed and the meds dont allow me to "think straight". its all false*

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

fragaria
#2 Posted : 1/21/2011 5:41:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Mindset in indeed crucial for any trip. Psychedelic substances is a great tool to explore one's mind, and must therefore be taken for the right reason. Whatever you bring into the trip is what will characterize it, and therefore one has to think through the purpose behind taking it - escape is probably the worst purpose of all.

Anyway, welcome aboard EarthTrust!
Much peace and love.

(be safe!)

Enoon
#3 Posted : 1/21/2011 8:15:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

Welcome to the nexus EarthTrust. Nice to have you with us.

It sounds like you've found the right community for you, I think most people here try to give meaning to or find meaning in the psychedelic experience rather than doing it for the hell of it. While I don't believe in take home messages or *results*, I find there is always something that shines through, something that is changed, something that is realized and light that is created or darkness that is revealed, in all of my experiences. I take the good with the bad though, sometimes that's just how it goes and exactly what is needed. I've never regretted an experience Smile

yes, be safe is good thing to say. It signifies caring and an understanding of responsibilities - each person being responsible for their own well being to an extent. *be safe* leaves the responsibility where it belongs, with every person themselves. I like it.

Much wonder and enthusiasm in your future travelings, and of course -
much love

Enoon
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

MooshyPeaches
#4 Posted : 1/21/2011 10:18:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hi

DMTripper
#5 Posted : 1/22/2011 2:59:49 AM

John Murdoch IV

Welcome. Good to have you aboard Smile
I like your attitude and your experience with shrooms. I too love these little fellas.
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!