We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Been here before Options

Mydriasis
#1 Posted : 1/21/2011 1:27:29 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Some of you may remember me, hopefully positively. Some of you may not, hope I get to meet you this time around.

I was mydriasis/metta.

I lost my face in the sands of confusion. I went further down into the chaos of isolation. I came back with a smile, and a different dream.

Here to help, here to share, here for the nexus family. Hoping we can all start fresh, much love.

<3
It's been fun. Thanks for all the wisdom.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

SnozzleBerry
#2 Posted : 1/21/2011 3:17:34 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

Welcome back, Nothing, it's been far too long. Hope things have been going well with you and that we get to catch up in the chat some point soon. Great to see you around again and to hear of your new smile and dream.

peace,
SB
Wiki β€’ Attitude β€’ FAQ
The Nexian β€’ Nexus Research β€’ The OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם Χ–Χ” Χ™Χ’Χ‘Χ•Χ¨

Xt
#3 Posted : 1/21/2011 3:23:38 PM

I was starting to feel sad, thinking i miss that dude.
Welcome back man!

This is truly a new era of positivity for so many of us.

β€œRight here and now, one quanta away, there is raging a universe of active intelligence that is transhuman, hyperdimensional, and extremely alien... What is driving religious feeling today is a wish for contact with this other universe.”
― Terence McKenna

Mydriasis
#4 Posted : 1/21/2011 4:06:53 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Smile Seems like a big phase of rebirth for many. Lots of things change but we're all here to do the best we can Very happy .

A year since the beginning of spice(and interpretations thereof) under the belt brings many new things to the table Smile.

Thanks for the welcome back you guys it means a lot.
It's been fun. Thanks for all the wisdom.