We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello Travellers Options

Shattered_Symmetry
#1 Posted : 1/19/2011 2:07:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello everyone,

Glad to be here, I have had deeply spiritual experiences similar to the ones discussed on this site and I am glad to be a part of this forum of like minded people.

I look forward to becoming a full fledged member so that I may share what I have learned and more importantly learn from fellow members.

Seeing behind the vale changed my life.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

gammagore
#2 Posted : 1/20/2011 10:15:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey there, welcome to the forumSmile

Care to tell us a bit more about yourself? Extracted DMT before? Any experience with any psycs?

Pandora
#3 Posted : 1/20/2011 3:25:46 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Hi Shattered_Symmetry,

Very happy . Welcome to the Nexus. I encourage you to take a good long look around. DMT experiences and/or the spirituality related to them (or spirituality just in general) are actually a relatively small part of this site. Important, don't get me wrong. It's just that the Nexus is SO big and SO diverse, it really is worth taking the time to get to know.

And, of course, we'd love to get to know more about you too.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU