We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Deeper down the rabbit hole Options

welsh trip head
#1 Posted : 1/15/2011 3:14:38 PM

martin

Hi forum,

My name is Martin i come from North Wales, i have been doing trips since i was 12 years old, mainly Welsh mushrooms Smile i am now 28....

Over the past few years my experiances have become less recriational and more spiritual, as i found a calling to explore more within. because of the lack of shamanic guidance where i live i traveled to iquintos in peru the other year to take ayahuasca with Shamans. i must admit i was not disapointed. the inturnal lanscape of beings and healing energies i experianced took my breath away. i felt like i had died and come back, like i was reborn.
I guess i have joined this forum because i find it hard to explain to my friends what i am goin through. there are a handful that understand. but most people would thing i am mad if i said i encountered beings in another dimension. so i am here to share my experiances and learn. i have only hit the tip of the iceberge so to speak....
i look foward to chating .... Smile
True strength isn’t muscle, it's the mind it's limitless, it’s the heart it won't ever stop loving, it’s the spirit it can’t be crushed, it’s the soul it’s inextinguishable.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

xebiche
#2 Posted : 1/15/2011 3:38:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Martin,

Your own speaking is your own key to you understanding more. Communication here is the key to greater understandings. I am grateful for you that you were so brave to go to Peru. What did you learn there?
Honor The Game And It Will Honor You Back

welsh trip head
#3 Posted : 1/15/2011 5:18:45 PM

martin

Hi xebiche nice to meet you,

well where to start, it was a massive journey for me. i done three Ayahuasca ceremonies journing into the internal world and three Sanpadro cactus ceremonies each one dedicated to water, earth and air.

i will share my first Ayahuasca ceremony to begin with because it would take a massive tread to share the whole experiance in one go. I will give it in short powerful points Smile

i was in a massive ceremonial chamber with 14 people 2 shamans and a few siters.

i went up to the shaman to take a drink, it tasted viel but i knew i wanted it.
i sat down in a chair and closed my eyes waiting for the veil to be lifted.
powerful coulours began to flood my vision. i knew i had to let go completly, have good intensions and show love. it was very dark and the sounds of millions of jungle insects out side was amazing. the shaman began to sing an incaro to guide us deeper into the spirit world. my body was rushing uncontrolably.
i knew that to submerge into a higher state of conciouness it is inportant to let go of the ego. my ego's attempt to keep me pinned in the material plane was to use my desires against me, diffrent temptress's kept on appearing to try hold my ego in a state of lust. i knew it was an illusion and swept it to one side. diffrent peoples ego's can try to use diffrent things to stop them progressing, money, earthly materialistic objects, ralationship etc.

once i had realeased my ego i went through an intese wall of light. i was confroted by an Entity/spirit being that the shaman had sumond, the enitity pushed part of itself into my upper torso, i felt it healing me inside, it felt uncomfortable and strange yet i did not fear it, i knew deep down it was helping me posibly healing the chakra system.

the next thing i could sense was an omh sound resanating into the back of my mind it was constant and was something to do with my conection to that plane. i could sense other entities present, the next thing i knew i sensed my sister there, she had died 8 years previously in a car crash. i was overwhelmed with love and happyness i felt like we huged spiritualy. it was truly incredibale.
i began to think about the ohm energy beaming into the back of my mind and an entity seemed furstrated by me, and projected the feeling to me not to get stuck in a loop of wonder, keep the journey moving.

i felt healing work been done by beings to the back of my mind.

i felt like i was given a vision of what were all in. our higherselves were all in that world, while the part self is incarnated to experiance this level of reality in these vessels of light. i felt a sadness by the seperating of humanity from the higher self, and an enormus sense of a great wound cut off from the higher energy of creation.

i felt like this was my true introduction to these higher states, i realised that we are here to learn.

we are not human beings trying to have a spiritual experiance. its the other way, we a spiritual beings having a human experiance.

i felt a great vision given to me of a time in the future when humanity will be reunifed with the rest of existance and it would be the most joyful occation in creation.

at this point the ohm sound into the back of my head became very intesnse, i was relaxed by beings, i felt alot of love in the place i fouind myself in.

i felt how ancient, intelegent and powerful the earth and plants are, i could sense a conectedness between all the planets in our solar system. how sacred life is.

i felt at one with exsistance, a peace deep within. i felt a connection between myself and the shaman orotongo blanco (white jaguar). i felt like i was becoming back aware of the workshop the people in the ceremoy, the Ayahusca was begining to let go.
people all around me were having a hard time many purging violently. i sent love around the room wishing others well. yet a was told through feeling to focus on myself.

i began to project thanks to the main shaman as he chanted the incaro. i felt like i was dancing on a great stage with spirits. these words came to my head " i danced in the morning when the world was begun, i danced in the moon the starts and the sun, they may bury my body and think i am gone but i am the dance and i still go on"

i symbolicly seen my shell in two halfs been placed over me and been told "see, see whats in you!"

i could feel the journey coming to an end yet i had not purgde, i wanted asmuch of the ayahusca to stay in me to prolong the jorney, i felt like i didnt need to go sick, but it was symbolic so i picked up the bowl and done a small pugde.

the shamnan was chanting in his language but i knew what he was saying thankyou mother ayauhsca and to the healing spirits, then i regained my normal state of mind.

this was my first ever ayahusca journey. and was truly amazing i hope everyone finds it interesting read. soz about my spelling..

chat soon Smile

True strength isn’t muscle, it's the mind it's limitless, it’s the heart it won't ever stop loving, it’s the spirit it can’t be crushed, it’s the soul it’s inextinguishable.

xebiche
#4 Posted : 1/16/2011 7:59:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you
Honor The Game And It Will Honor You Back

childofthetao
#5 Posted : 1/16/2011 11:38:09 PM

Calvin

That was an interesting read. Especially the part about your chakra system being healed.
I've never had ayahuasca before, but in a day or two I'll be taking my first pharmahusca trip. I think my system could do with some healing.

welsh trip head
#6 Posted : 1/17/2011 12:06:07 PM

martin

hi childofthetao Smile thanks,

i hope you have a great journey, if you would like some friendly advise, the best i can say even though i am probaly preaching to the gosspil, is remember to totaly surender to the experiance, have good intensions and show love. i think that is the key to breaking through and having the most enlightening experiance. also set setting's is so inportant Smile enjoy fellow traveler.....

RubensVu
#7 Posted : 1/17/2011 5:29:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for sharing that Welsh. Sounds like a beautiful experience, one i'd like to take part in someday. Baby steps i guess Very happy
So crucify the ego, before it's far too late
To leave behind this place so negative and blind and cynical,
And you will come to find that we are all one mind
Capable of all that's, imagined and all conceivable.
Just let the light touch you
And let the words spill through
And let them pass right through
Bringing out our hope and reason ...
before we pine away.

welsh trip head
#8 Posted : 1/19/2011 3:00:22 PM

martin

its cool.. glad to share it.. Smile