We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
End to the weekend. Options

proto-pax
#1 Posted : 1/18/2011 5:16:26 AM

bird-brain

I woke up at about 11:00 am today. I grunted at myself for throwing my sleeping patterns out of wack for this four day weekend. The day was not a loss though, I ate some breakfast and enjoyed a walk across my universities campus hoping to find my plant developmental professor so he could explain some concepts I was having difficulty understanding. I read some works on the evolution of our brains and the development of plants (both fascinating subjects that I think will occupy me for a lifetime). I spent the remainder of the day altered on some edibles. At about 10:30 pm EST I decided to practice yoga. It was an invigorating session that left me feeling wonderful, and came to the conclusion that I should vaporize some spice that evening. I cleaned my room dimmed the lights and put on some music, and inhaled about 40 milligrams.

The initial rush was intense, and left me in a child's pose working my way through hyperspace trying to understand what was happening to me as my mind was dissolved into the universe surrounding me. I was unable to make sense of anything and for a moment I was scared, I realized that I may have done to much, but I was able to surrender myself to the experience and came out of that space relatively unharmed and with a graciousness that has not come to me on DMT in far far to long. I felt elated and full of life even in my semi-comatose state. All that I need to do was laid before me, and the simplicity (and complexity) of resistance unraveled before my eyes. I was in nirvana, and was given wisdom by the sages that are unlocked either by some unknown force or the synaptic firings of my neurons.

As I came down I felt compelled to share this experience with you all. I want to thank this community for helping me reignite my passion for learning and I hope you all know how much you mean to me, and I think that my statements can be something most of our members would say as well.

I apologize for any poor writing, as I am lacking in that area, and through these journey reports hope to improve.

Peace and love.
blooooooOOOOOooP fzzzzzzhm KAPOW!
This is shit-brained, this kind of thinking.
Grow a plant or something and meditate on that

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Ellis D'Empty
#2 Posted : 1/18/2011 6:42:33 AM

Snirfneblin

Thanks for the report Smile Glad you made it back safe and sound ^^
01:13:08 ‹Ellis DEmpty› I met the people living in my head... I disturbed them while they were sitting down at the table.... They were as shocked as I was!

We were born too soon to explore the cosmos, and to late to explore the earth. Our frontier is the human mind; religion is the ocean we must cross.

ragabr
#3 Posted : 1/18/2011 1:33:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This sounds awesome, proto-pax, thank you for sharing it.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

proto-pax
#4 Posted : 1/19/2011 5:58:46 AM

bird-brain

I just had my ego ripped to death. It was a very distinct feeling. The only thing that I can figure out was that I have everything I need and that love is in the universe even with the horrible sensations that can come from it. Only by hitting these rough spots can we appreciate the beauty of the universe. I was weeping for a good 20 minutes.

I'm done with the molecule for a good long while.
blooooooOOOOOooP fzzzzzzhm KAPOW!
This is shit-brained, this kind of thinking.
Grow a plant or something and meditate on that

۩
#5 Posted : 1/19/2011 6:09:03 AM

proto-pax wrote:
I just had my ego ripped to death. It was a very distinct feeling. The only thing that I can figure out was that I have everything I need and that love is in the universe even with the horrible sensations that can come from it. Only by hitting these rough spots can we appreciate the beauty of the universe. I was weeping for a good 20 minutes.

I'm done with the molecule for a good long while.

I know exactly how you feel.
Congratulations!