We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
JUNGLE HIGHS CRAP ? Options

kemist
#1 Posted : 10/11/2008 9:20:19 AM

John

ILPT`s parrot is suspicious about vendors batches labelled "JUNGLE Highs"
WITH PICTURE OF
THE LONG TAILED MONKEY STIRRING BREW IN THE BIG POT ON IT.

FROM this manufacturer parrot received:
a, yopo and a t. peruvianus, year ago without sign of potency.
b,mimosa hostilis (purple/pink)fine grounded powder with poor yield in A/B and twice as much with STB
c, p.harmala with with far less then average yield
d, cabrerana and viridis gave only very little yield NOTE: TEK was targeted to achieve dmt and metoxytrypt. ILPT somehow forgot about solubility of their N-Oxides Embarrased (he still have half batch of viridis left to give it go with yellow caapi )
e, he still have yellow caapi and half of the psychotria Wut? he give it go in aya brew as soon as he get mood for it

This manufacturer`s products are presented in many on-line shops. IS THIS COMPANY CRAP or parrot just has bad luck????Wut?

I think we should make just one sticky topic for reporting crapy vendors. We could spit out our anger, shame on them and most likely WARN THE OTHERS
As a kemist I never met ILPT in physical form and never talk to him. He share his wisdom, trough my mind, telepathicly only. Please don`t prosecute me, for his possible illegal activities. He is bonkers about chemistry and doesn`t even exist in this primitive reality !!!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

acolon_5
#2 Posted : 10/12/2008 10:16:46 PM

The Great Namah

I always stay away from any vendor with the name "high" in it. Just bad taste. It also brings more unwanted attention to these sacred plants. Vendors who have done this with Salvia helped to scare the begesus out of lawmakers and parents, leading to its ban in some US States.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.