We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Meet me in Hyperspace... Options

mattimus
#1 Posted : 9/12/2008 5:25:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello,
I am new on the board here and hope to try DMT tomorrow.

Im a little cautious about trying it so I was just wondering if there is any way visually to tell if it is tainted or unsafe?
Also, I plan to use a bong and heat up a stirring rod to vaporize the DMT.
Does anybody have any suggestions with this method? would a lighter be better?
I just want to have a good experience for my first time and hope you guys don't see this post as weird or anything.

Also, I was wondering if anybody here would like to try to meet in hyperspace at one point, maybe several of us.
I know this has been tried/talked about, etc. but maybe we could try several times and try to connect with one another on Earth first, maybe through music, pictures, meditation, etc to maybe make it easier to find one another?
Obviously I don't know much about it (yet) and how hard this is but I am a very curious person and like to push my limits to make myself stronger.

Let me know what you guys think!!
-Matt
The above is quoted from www.google.com

Take responsibility for making your own life beautiful.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Linga Sarira
#2 Posted : 9/12/2008 10:06:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I am new to the DMT experience myself but am learning everytime. I believe long slow deep tokes are the key to a full experience, whether its a pipe, bong (with no water) or something else, you got to hold as much smoke in as possible and as long as possible.

goodluck

obliguhl
#3 Posted : 9/12/2008 10:27:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It's said that a bong WITH water actually works as not much DMT condensates. It's said to compress the smoke so you can inhale more in a shorter time period, which is crucial.

What do you want? Test out the outer realms or try a breakthru? For a tryout dose I'd recommend ~25mg. This should produce Open eye Visuals as well as very colorful closed eye visuals.

It's said that you need 40-50mg for a breakthru and let me tell you how crucial it is to smoke as much as you can with the first minute. The reason why you should take sloooow hits is, that the DMT gets absorbed by your lungs while you are smoking. Otherwise you'd go like smoke...wait 15seconds...take another hit....wait 15 seconds and so on. With slow tokes you can save some time, I'd say at least 10-15 seconds.

Then you can take 3-4 hits before you can't figure out where to place your lighter.

Don't be afraid, just try to accept the experience as it comes. I havn't felt a bad spirit or something (yet) and even though it'S said that the spice can sometimes cause very frightening experiences, at least the vibe I got was very friendly, euphoric, phantastic.

Just prepare to be amazed Pleased

magic clown
#4 Posted : 9/12/2008 11:47:28 AM

aka Slap Stick Sam

For the full experience, never mind long slow tokes, this is not Mary Jane. It takes hard fast aggressive greedy pulls. You need to over load the circuits to flick the switch.
I am a clown, nothing I say can be taken seriously. It is my profesion to talk nonsense

obliguhl
#5 Posted : 9/12/2008 12:21:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Not everyone can handle smoking like that so it's better for a weak smoker to take long but deep hits instead of small puffs with a waiting period of 15 seconds in between. I agree with you that inhaling as much as possible in a short timeframe is key. There's more or less one minute before you have to stop smoking.

mattimus
#6 Posted : 9/12/2008 1:43:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I mean im sure the smoke wont be a problem, I have several 33" bongs that I smoke on an hourly basis so I'm not to worried about the harshness or anything and my mind is definately ready for the experience... I want to try at least 55mg for the first time cuz I def want to break through

obliguhl
#7 Posted : 9/12/2008 2:09:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Then take HUGE hits. The more you can fit in, the better!

acolon_5
#8 Posted : 9/12/2008 2:34:43 PM

The Great Namah

If you will be smoking out of a bong and are a regular smoker you should be just fine. The more you take in on the first hit and the longer you hold it the further you will go.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

mattimus
#9 Posted : 9/14/2008 4:00:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ok so i just pushed off and dont think I smoked enough. I was definately there for a little bit but I kept bringing myself back. Im going to try again in about 45 minutes with a much bigger dosage.
wish me luck!

obliguhl
#10 Posted : 9/14/2008 9:38:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

acolon_5
#11 Posted : 9/14/2008 10:06:50 PM

The Great Namah

mattimus wrote:
ok so i just pushed off and dont think I smoked enough. I was definately there for a little bit but I kept bringing myself back. Im going to try again in about 45 minutes with a much bigger dosage.
wish me luck!

Let us know how it went!
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

mattimus
#12 Posted : 9/14/2008 11:38:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I just pushed off again and it was awesome. I keep bringing myself back to fast though. I need to just let go.

Freddy Bacon Jr.
#13 Posted : 10/12/2008 8:14:37 PM

ButterScotch Bob

freddy has smoked countless times and recently thought of breaking through... attempted once but with no prevail ... i think Freddy might have built up an immunity throughout the night. so i would say Freddy weighs about 100 too 110 how much would you suggest he tokes? he tokes out of a mid size bong, water or no water? setting? please all comments are appreciated! thanks again, and in advance.Wink
"See You Down At Arizona Bay"

Hi my real name is not Freddy. Freddy is a made up character of mine that likes to talk about the subjects on this site. So in most of my posts I will use the word I but its really Freddy my made up character. I do not endorse condone or engage in illegal activities. Talking about the things we talk about is fun.

obliguhl
#14 Posted : 10/12/2008 8:24:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

No long lasting immunity with DMT. Add water for extra smoothness and bigger hits. Most people say that between 40-60mg is the right amount for a breakthru. But it's crucial to smoke that amount as quick as possible.

Freddy Bacon Jr.
#15 Posted : 10/12/2008 8:33:49 PM

ButterScotch Bob

ya, well last i checked Freddy was on probation and cant smoke cannabis, so he loads his on ashes, and sometimes does it with other drugs to inhance some effects, I'm sure he could take it rough with no water but that's good to know, bigger hits sounds better i think only once he took to big a rip and couldn't hold it, i think that was the time he tried to breakthrough... probably implicated something huh. ya and i know that you cant build an immunity but he and his friends had about 800 mg's and at the end of the night only had about 100mg's left... um the setting could be explained a little more, like room lights everything on that line. thanks! your very helpful all of you.
"See You Down At Arizona Bay"

Hi my real name is not Freddy. Freddy is a made up character of mine that likes to talk about the subjects on this site. So in most of my posts I will use the word I but its really Freddy my made up character. I do not endorse condone or engage in illegal activities. Talking about the things we talk about is fun.

obliguhl
#16 Posted : 10/12/2008 8:56:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DMT is soluble in water, but not much. Make sure the water is luke warm, and not cold to prevent dmt from recrystalizing. If you're having trouble keeping huge hits in, you will love the water bong method. Are you familiar with "The machine"? It's a pipe that uses steel wool (brillo pad) in it's head. Just take some steel wool, burn of the coating and put in your bong head. Sprinkle DMT over the steel wool and hit the glass with your lighter, just enough to melt the DMT inside the steel wool head.

...now, vapor gets trapped inside if you put the flame to it. I don't exactly know how it works, but it works.

The ash method is also favoured by many seasoned DMT smokers, so you might try that first as you're already familiar with it.

And take huge hits. Don't pause. You've got no more than a minute. And it's better to finish even quicker. If you'Re in doubt, just smoke till you can't safely smoke any longer , because you're pipe is already looking like it'S in another dimension 20 feets below you.

And room lights are not important. It's even better in my opinion, to close your eyes. It happens more behind closed eyelids for most of the time, even though beautiful open eye visuals can appear...it's mostly even more spectacular with eyes closed.

A breakthru is a completly different story, as I was beeing told. You are supposed to enter a new dimension then.