We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Vapo-Bowl? Options

Yasseah
#1 Posted : 1/12/2011 8:14:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey guys, would this product be suitable for spice?

Question: Will melting spice fall through a metal screen like the one in this product?

I have a piece(bong) I want to use and have no desire to build or even own a second piece, to smoke through brillo pad and all that. I'm just looking for a vaporizer bowl to simply fit in the slide that is suitable for vaporizing the spice and to be put back in the drawer and easily hidden away and forgotten about until it's that time again.

http://www.azarius.net/h...ble_vaporizers/vapobowl/

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Swarupa
#2 Posted : 1/12/2011 8:27:28 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Yasseah wrote:

Question: Will melting spice fall through a metal screen like the one in this product?

Probably, imo your gonna have to put down at least 10 screens or get a volcano liquid pad/brillo.

People do these things for a reason, cause they have to. Wink

You could have that as your DMT chamber for your bong, good idea by the way, but you're still gonna have to put something down, if vapor can leak through it, then melted DMT can.

Yasseah
#3 Posted : 1/12/2011 9:00:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chronic wrote:
Probably, imo your gonna have to put down at least 10 screens or get a volcano liquid pad/brillo

People do these things for a reason, cause they have to Pleased

Haha, yeah. Fwiw, If I had a carb I was just gonna stick brillo down the stem and be done with it.

So if I use 10 screens or get the volcano liquid pad then it should be good? I'm just trying to accomplish a simple/convertible setup that works well without having to own more than one piece. The machine for instance is brilliant but I just want to keep everything centered around my pre-existing piece and I have a really effective way of cleaning them getting rid of gross odors so it's not an issue.

Swarupa
#4 Posted : 1/12/2011 9:05:59 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Id suggest getting the volcano liquid pad, they are cheap & made for vaporization so safe to use at vaporization temperatures, you can easily cut it/mould it/pack it down to fit your chamber.

It basically slows the melting DMT that is dripping downwards as you inhale, so you have time to get the chamber up to vaporization temp

I haven't actually tried the liquid pad yet, but have it installed in my GVG & see no reason why it wouldn't work, im gonna try it for the first time tommorrow Smile

sansans
#5 Posted : 1/12/2011 10:44:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

this is awesome, swim never heard of such a thing.

swim tried to introduce a friend to spice but the method, akin to poking grass, left much to be desired. disappointment, awww.

jacksamwhite
#6 Posted : 1/13/2011 1:47:32 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Its a great vaporizer for vaporizing experiences. I have been using it for 6 months and feeling so comfortable with it. Use Herb Vaporizers to quit smoking and do vaporizing with pleasure.

Yasseah
#7 Posted : 1/13/2011 9:30:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chronic wrote:
Id suggest getting the volcano liquid pad, they are cheap & made for vaporization so safe to use at vaporization temperatures, you can easily cut it/mould it/pack it down to fit your chamber.

It basically slows the melting DMT that is dripping downwards as you inhale, so you have time to get the chamber up to vaporization temp

I haven't actually tried the liquid pad yet, but have it installed in my GVG & see no reason why it wouldn't work, im gonna try it for the first time tommorrow Smile

So how is it?
That's what I think I'm going to do, btw. Looks perfect.

Swarupa
#8 Posted : 1/16/2011 3:34:24 PM
DMT-Nexus member