We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
finally time Options

The Candyman
#1 Posted : 1/15/2011 3:22:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello Nexus community!
I recently joined this forum about a month ago knowing I had found a forum that fits me. I have a become a drug geek over the past year but felt that many forums were just a bunch of kids pumping any substance they can get into their bodies. I feel the members here are here to discuss the greater potential of psychedelic substances, the insight they can produce, and the respect we must have for them. I have yet to experience spice, but upon being offered it yesterday from a friend I knew I shouldn't pass it up and decided it was time to become serious about having the experience.

I first became interested in higher states when I took a psychology class my senior year in high school. The teacher had introduced me to meditation. I immediately began reading books and doing my own research. I started to note the similarities between the meditative states I was reading about and the states I read about on the vaults of Erowid produced by psychedelics. My first peek into the psychedelic world was with morning glories, and after reading Tom Wolfe's Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test, Leary's the Psychedelic Experience, and having some practice in controlled breathing and thought management, I decided that I was ready to try LSD. The day I finished school I drove to Wakarusa where I had my first full on psychedelic experience that met my every goal and expectation. I felt like a new person in a new world... ready to start something new-- college.
Since then I have had a handfull of experiences with LSD, mushrooms, HBW, Mescaline, and what I think was 2c-E sold to me as mescaline... but it still could have been mescaline. On top of all my substance induced states upon going to college I began meditating at least once every day and took a Buddhism class my first semester. I feel my mindfulness is sharper than ever, I am slowly achieving the change I have been looking for in my life, the discovery that has always been right in front of me, and the realization of what really is and isn't.

So now it is finally time to begin my preparation for this experience. I feel I will be truly fit for this after doing a little more reading. Any words of wisdom? I plan to vape the spice in my vapor bros herbal vaporizor, But my friend insists I get a 'crack' pipe. Whats the proper term to use at the shop when I am looking for a 'crack' pipe?? I know many people say to extract it yourself, but this is not an option at the moment. While I trust this source 90% of the time (100% before the little mescaline incident) How can I be sure I am really getting spice? Is there a way to tell a difference between N-N and 5-meO? I also try to prepare for these experiences by attempting to drop any expectations I have. (Read Rob Nairn's Diamond Mind: A Psychology of Meditation) Would one say this is a wise thing to do for spice? What is your idea of a ideal first time set and setting?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Myco
#2 Posted : 1/15/2011 5:52:30 PM

73μ

The Candyman wrote:
Hello Nexus community!
I recently joined this forum about a month ago knowing I had found a forum that fits me. I have a become a drug geek over the past year but felt that many forums were just a bunch of kids pumping any substance they can get into their bodies. I feel the members here are here to discuss the greater potential of psychedelic substances, the insight they can produce, and the respect we must have for them. I have yet to experience spice, but upon being offered it yesterday from a friend I knew I shouldn't pass it up and decided it was time to become serious about having the experience.

Yeah, lots of lousy forums on the interwebs. Kids typing about how much they love oxy, inhalants, dangerous advice, and just all around endorsing unhealthy life choices.

The Candyman wrote:

I first became interested in higher states when I took a psychology class my senior year in high school. The teacher had introduced me to meditation. I immediately began reading books and doing my own research. I started to note the similarities between the meditative states I was reading about and the states I read about on the vaults of Erowid produced by psychedelics. My first peek into the psychedelic world was with morning glories, and after reading Tom Wolfe's Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test, Leary's the Psychedelic Experience, and having some practice in controlled breathing and thought management, I decided that I was ready to try LSD. The day I finished school I drove to Wakarusa where I had my first full on psychedelic experience that met my every goal and expectation. I felt like a new person in a new world... ready to start something new-- college.
Since then I have had a handfull of experiences with LSD, mushrooms, HBW, Mescaline, and what I think was 2c-E sold to me as mescaline... but it still could have been mescaline. On top of all my substance induced states upon going to college I began meditating at least once every day and took a Buddhism class my first semester. I feel my mindfulness is sharper than ever, I am slowly achieving the change I have been looking for in my life, the discovery that has always been right in front of me, and the realization of what really is and isn't.

Which schools/authors of Buddhism are you studying?

The Candyman wrote:

So now it is finally time to begin my preparation for this experience. I feel I will be truly fit for this after doing a little more reading. Any words of wisdom? I plan to vape the spice in my vapor bros herbal vaporizor, But my friend insists I get a 'crack' pipe. Whats the proper term to use at the shop when I am looking for a 'crack' pipe?? I know many people say to extract it yourself, but this is not an option at the moment. While I trust this source 90% of the time (100% before the little mescaline incident) How can I be sure I am really getting spice? Is there a way to tell a difference between N-N and 5-meO? I also try to prepare for these experiences by attempting to drop any expectations I have. (Read Rob Nairn's Diamond Mind: A Psychology of Meditation) Would one say this is a wise thing to do for spice? What is your idea of a ideal first time set and setting?

There are plenty of threads on how to smoke spice in the forums, let us know if that model of vaporizer works for you.

As far as determinig if DMT you purchased is real, let me note that this problem is one part of the reason to not condone purchasing/selling in the first place---- members here do not believe that anyone should be doing this.

For your first time just remember to start with a low dose and remember that it is safe, and that you are safe. My favorite setting is a warm bedroom with a couple good friends, low lights or night.
arrive without traveling.