We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The start of something great. Options

autophagia
#1 Posted : 12/29/2010 2:56:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello
I am a 21 year old wanderer of both physical and mental space.
I have come here because I have just successfully completed my first STB extraction of spice and am hungry for more information regarding the extraction process. I have quite a bit of experience with spice compared to most people I know, but I have a sneaking suspicion that my experience is extremely limited when compared to most people on this forum. My main goal is education. I figure that the more I know, the more I will respect and carefully use this substance.

Thank you.
"The mind acts like an enemy for those who cannot control it." -Krishna

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

gammagore
#2 Posted : 12/29/2010 8:35:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey man, welcome to the Nexus!

This forum is a gold mine with regards to DMT, hope you find what you are looking for with this moleculeSmile

Swarupa
#3 Posted : 12/29/2010 11:28:41 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Just keep that respect for DMT & you'll be good Pleased

endlessness
#4 Posted : 12/29/2010 12:06:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

Good to know you have been successful with your extraction! What about other psychedelics, do you also have any experience with them? If so, how do you compare them with your dmt experiences?

Btw, what about oral dmt, did you try that yet?

Regarding people in the forum having more (or less) experience with dmt than you, well to be honest at least to me it feels like no matter how many experiences I might have, im still incredibly humbled with this experience and with existence in general. We're all still only children 'spiritually', long path in front to go Smile

See you around!

MushroomHills
#5 Posted : 12/30/2010 6:41:05 PM

Marko

Hey DMT dude . Welcome to this super PSychedelic site . Youll find tons of info about extraction and substances and which ones to use . Enjoy and good luck . Bliss !
Hey there DMT Lovers . Let the Spirit Molecule Enlighten us . Psylocybe Cubensis " Golden Teacher " is the best .
================================
Bliss all , Hare Krishna Bless !

autophagia
#6 Posted : 1/15/2011 4:29:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the welcome all, sorry I didn't respond back quickly, I totally forgot to check!!! To endless, I have extensive experience with using mushrooms, cactus powder, lsd, the 2c family. I love them all but must say that mushrooms are my first love. A major reason I am drawn to DMT is due to the similarity of experience I have had with strong mushroom trips.

I have also smoke Salvia once to strong effect, but just found salvia to be a bit too... violent for my tastes. I have tried DXM as a kid, but have not revisited it now that I am older.

I have not tried oral dmt, but with my next extraction I am putting a special pile aside for that exact purpose. Can't wait!!!

Once again, thanks for the warm welcome!!!
"The mind acts like an enemy for those who cannot control it." -Krishna