We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
New comer here Options

bigboy_245
#1 Posted : 1/13/2011 6:57:55 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Okay so I never knew what DMT was until I saw the Joe Rogan video on youtube...wow must i say. I never knew you could trip out or even experience such effects...I've tried mushrooms before but only a small dosage, about 2 grams and a half....and it was alright I triped a little it was fun but I thought it would of been better however....I was told I needed atleast 3.5

So I began searching dmt and wow man I really have to try this stuff. Then I hear abotu MEO DMT...NN DMT...smokeing...snorting....drinking it...ah gets confusing... also these vapo seeds? I just want to be able to know the diffrences and how to make it and learn more about these wonderful phsycadelics. Weed is fun but I wanna be able to see the universe!

Bsacailly my self...Im a laid back funny guy...I'm trying to make a youtube page/show about my comedies and impressions, soon follow. I listen to all kinds of music....I'm trying to learn audio production... I'm a guy and like guy things Razz

SO HI TO ALLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 1/13/2011 9:57:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

Please take your time to read the links provided in the Welcome PM you received, specially the FAQ and the WIKI. There we have a lot of knowledge about DMT, how to extract it, health and safety tips and info, etc. Stick around and take a few days of reading, it will start making sense to you.

Good luck! See you around!

gammagore
#3 Posted : 1/13/2011 10:04:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey man, welcome to the Nexus!

I agree that all this sounds confusing at first, but that can be easily rectified by doing some research, well alot of itSmile
Spend a few days/weeks reading around here and alot of your questions will be answered.

Have funSmile

Quanta
#4 Posted : 1/13/2011 11:29:23 AM

I'm not sure

Welcome Smile I can highly recommend DMT if you'r in a good mood and if it feels right Very happy
Have a good trip and good luck Very happy
Ambition should be made of sterner stuff.

ragabr
#5 Posted : 1/13/2011 2:44:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus! Good luck with everything.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms