We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
a question for acolon_5 Options

redmonk
#1 Posted : 10/3/2008 5:11:55 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey acolon_5, I have seen a few posts from you about using a water bong to smoke the spice.
I have a simple 3 foot bong and was hoping you could give a detailed account on how to smoke from it?

thanks

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 10/3/2008 5:25:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hey! not acolon here, but.. check out this thread:

http://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=2226

redmonk
#3 Posted : 10/3/2008 9:06:29 PM
DMT-Nexus member

thank you.

acolon_5
#4 Posted : 10/6/2008 2:46:27 PM

The Great Namah

Hello,

We smoke it using the leaf bed method (leaf/spice/leaf) in a regular metal bowl in a regular plastic or glass bong.

Good luck with it redmonk!

Contact me via pm anytime if you need to.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

obliguhl
#5 Posted : 10/7/2008 9:30:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

"The MAchine" style? A glass bong with water and steelwool is even better!! I agree that the flame can touch the spice, but the problem is that some of it might burn without getting inhaled.

Jorkest
#6 Posted : 10/7/2008 9:32:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

acolon_5
#7 Posted : 10/7/2008 9:55:41 PM

The Great Namah

Spiceman wrote:
Swim has found that old tale about the flame not hitting the spice doesn't really make a diffrence. He heats the glass tube until the spice melts and then inhales long and slow and deep, with the flame directly on the spice. He does his whole dose in one hit, no matter how much ..

You are heating the glass...this is different from a naked flame hitting the spice directly. I can attest that some spice is lost if the flame touches it directly. Try smoking spice out of a bowl without anything on top....use the least amount possible for a breakthough. I bet you will get a sub-breakthough experience.

Your method sounds good though.

The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

redmonk
#8 Posted : 10/7/2008 10:00:38 PM
DMT-Nexus member

swim is taking off tomorrow and is a little nervous but very excited.
swim and his friend have decided to use a volcano vaporizer. swim hasn't seen anyone talk about them here but there are a few references on the net about them.

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=66957

anyone hear good or bad things about vaporizers?

Jorkest
#9 Posted : 10/7/2008 10:10:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

SWIM has heard that the Volcano works well...but the one issue is that the spice starts to rextalize on the side of the bag..resulting in a loss of spice...the one thing though is that you can probably get massive hits with it...SWIM uses a lighter powered vape...and breaks through mostly every time...unless SWIM isnt allowed in(does tend to happen from time to time...you just need to find out the key)
it's a sound

redmonk
#10 Posted : 10/8/2008 12:05:49 AM
DMT-Nexus member

huh, swim had not heard about the recrystallization. swim wouldn't think it would happen so fast. if swim were to hit it quick enough would you think that might not be an issue?

Jorkest
#11 Posted : 10/8/2008 12:20:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

you will start to see it build up on the side of the bag...it happens out of anything that you smoke it out of...its just that there is so much surface area in one of those bags...it gives the spice plenty of room to do so...but it will still work like a charm...but yes...hit it as fast as you can
it's a sound

rellik
#12 Posted : 10/11/2008 3:42:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

volcanoes work pretty well, i have had a few unexplained misses though. the recrystallization on the balloon is beautiful. Smile
all of my posts are fictional. please interpret them as such.

kemist
#13 Posted : 10/11/2008 8:04:41 AM

John

I have just one simple question ac.Smile Are you male or female???
As a kemist I never met ILPT in physical form and never talk to him. He share his wisdom, trough my mind, telepathicly only. Please don`t prosecute me, for his possible illegal activities. He is bonkers about chemistry and doesn`t even exist in this primitive reality !!!