We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Recently awakened... Options

Minus The H
#1 Posted : 1/12/2011 12:29:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have recently started down my path of a new awakening and I must say, where has this been all my life?!? I have always felt I was alone in a lot of my thoughts until recently. My bf has introduced me into the world of acid, DMT and changa. Each one producing a completely different experience. Through discussions with him and others, I have come to understand I am not alone in these thoughts. Others think there is something more to this world than what most seem to be comfortable with believing this is it. This whole new world is new to me as well as these experiences. I have only been trying hallucinogens the past 6 months. I've played around with it before but nothing like this. Nothing more than recreational. I'm not sure where this new path will take me but I'm sure down for finding out. I look forward to many more memories and enlightenment. Thanks for listening and look forward to all your comments or advice.

Safe travels everyone Smile
Safe travels everyone!!!

Free yourself from yourself...

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

godling
#2 Posted : 1/12/2011 12:52:50 AM

Winnie the Pooh

very exciting stuff isn't it... the wealth of knowledge and understanding that hallucinogens bring is limitless.. welcome
everything posted by godling is false information.. just imagination at work

I am learning not to search for eve anymore but to just 'be' with her for she is already the other half of my soul and one day we'll organically meet as we reach across the cosmos to one another..now comes the light of love

shine as bright as the flame in the pupil of my eye

Minus The H
#3 Posted : 1/12/2011 1:13:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks and look a forward to many more Smile
Safe travels everyone!!!

Enoon
#4 Posted : 1/12/2011 10:08:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

Welcome Minuse The H,

ah, yes there is so much to explore and experience out there.

Here some quotes you might enjoy:

*You can't say A is made of B or vice versa. All mass is interaction.* - R. Feynman (I like this one because you can philosophise about it even unscientifically and get to some really nice thoughts with it)

*Our imagination is stretched to the utmost, not, as in fiction, to imagine things which are not really there, but just to comprehend those things which are there.* R. Feynman

*It may be that our role on this planet is not to worship God - but to create him.* Arthur C. Clarke

*I don't pretend we have all the answers. But the questions are certainly worth thinking about.* Arthur C. Clarke

Muck love
Enoon
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

I am.
#5 Posted : 1/12/2011 11:57:31 AM

I AM

welcome. i'm sure you'll fit right in. you are not alone. there are a lot of nexians who have shared your feeling at some point (and many still do). but...if we are "God" (the Collective Consciousness )...it's absolutely impossible for you to be alone. so welcome home. we've been waiting for you.

Enoon wrote:
*It may be that our role on this planet is not to worship God - but to create him.* Arthur C. Clarke

*I don't pretend we have all the answers. But the questions are certainly worth thinking about.* Arthur C. Clarke

Enoon

love those enoon. first one really rings true with many of my thoughts and the 2nd one is just a perfect way to some it all up.
embrace your nothingness...it's all you are...

Minus The H
#6 Posted : 1/12/2011 2:51:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Muck love
Enoon[/quote]

Love these quotes and thanks you for your words. These instantly tickled my thoughts. It feels so good to find a place with people who relate to my thoughts and future experiences.

Thank you everyone for the responses Smile
Safe travels everyone!!!

Pandora
#7 Posted : 1/12/2011 3:33:09 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Minus the H,

Welcome to the Nexus! This is a great place of growing diversity. I am really noticing more and more women are joining every day and adding their important input (such as Enoon's) to this forum. It's wonderful that another has found this community. Join us in the Chat room sometime to truly feel somewhere between not alone and crazy (in the absolute best way) - it's quite a different experience form the Forum.

Again, welcome to the Nexus. I look forward to seeing you around . . . .here and perhaps in hyperspace too. Laughing
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Minus The H
#8 Posted : 1/12/2011 4:11:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This community came highly recommended from by bf as an outlet I needed for myself. A way to meet people more like myself. The person for so many years I forgot due to the social norms around me. So far I'm very pleased and appreciate the love from everyone.

Safe travels everyone!!!
Safe travels everyone!!!

ragabr
#9 Posted : 1/12/2011 4:49:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus, MTH! Be cool, be well.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

famliman1
#10 Posted : 1/13/2011 12:19:57 AM
DMT-Nexus member

hi i myself have been using hallucinogens as a part of a spiritual journey and believe recently i have started to answer some of my bigger questions about myself and the universe. it seems to always lead to more questions but i'm definately more comfortable with lifes journey knowing for myself i'm making progress. i also believe dmt is probably the fastest foute to answering those questions, or at least has been for me

Minus The H
#11 Posted : 1/13/2011 12:23:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

perfectly summed up my current position and path. thanks Smile
Safe travels everyone!!!

Rising Spirit
#12 Posted : 1/13/2011 3:04:30 AM

'Tis A Looooooong Wind Blowing Cosmic Dust

Welcome Minus the H,

One of the most beautiful things I can think of is community and the support it offers to the lone psychonaut. It is plain to see and most evident, that we are part of the same WHOLE and our experiences are not anomalies, nor are we so unique in our quest. While we are in the minority (amidst a sea of complacency), as seekers of truth and uncharted realities, we unite to raise chorus towards the ONE. It is nice to find safe haven in sharing our experiences. We are not alone, rather, we are family. May your rainbow visions be bright and your way be clear and bathed in the Light.

Peace, love & Light
There is no self to which I cling, for I am one with everything.

Minus The H
#13 Posted : 1/13/2011 3:16:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you so much. Well put!!! Much love Smile
Safe travels everyone!!!