We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Salvia Divnorum Options

NewCastleScott
#1 Posted : 2/3/2007 11:51:41 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I have become part of a web site that is trying to establish itself as a knowledge resource. We are trying to compile everything there is to know on the subject of Salvia Divinorum in one place. We have just started in the last week. There are many aspects of this wonderful herb. We are a site trying to bring the community of users together. We have a forum to communicate and compare notes on the subject. We can teach each other as there is still a lot unknown information on the Salvia. I invite everyone interested and curious about Salvia to stop by and take a look. I am also asking for information you might be willing to contribute and help us with this database. Please stop by and sine up if you like what we are about. please visit us here: http://www.salviaguide.com Hope to see you there, NewCastleScott Edit/Delete Message

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

blackclo
#2 Posted : 2/4/2007 12:11:32 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi NewCastleScott, Thx for the info and link. I've actually found your forum and link from the links section of this board and posted a similiar mssg about DMT to your forum. Salvia is also a very interesting entheogen and I'm sure many members here will be checking that forum out. Very happy

NewCastleScott
#3 Posted : 2/4/2007 12:53:40 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks,however our site is having some technical difficulty's at the moment. I t will be up and running A.S.A.P.

delphine
#4 Posted : 2/6/2007 8:51:14 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I'd like to learn more about salvia, I've never tried it. I've heard that you can chew the leaves rather than smoke them, does that work well in our opinion? Tried to access your site, got a page about Apache software instead.
"To dance is to live----to live is to dance!" --Snoopy, Peanuts comic strip

IC_GAIA
#5 Posted : 3/24/2007 7:20:24 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Its really bad when you go to youtube and type in Salvia and all these kids that have no clue what it is...Smoking it on the street- Salvia was the herb that changed my life and looked other places for anwsers- It's too bad these kids are ruining it for us...too bad

delphine
#6 Posted : 3/24/2007 7:37:00 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Yes. This brings home the whole issue of restrictions in drug availabiity. but then, alcohol/tobacco are supposedly restricted, but if you want it, you'll find a way to get it...so what to do? Ultimately I feel it is up to the parents to stay connected to and guide their kids. And too many are apparently not up to the job. Sigh... Sad

IC_GAIA
#7 Posted : 3/24/2007 7:52:12 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Yes very sad... And if we made a video to show all those kids wrong...we would be in the wrong, its like every step we take in the right path we get pushed in the past- I lose faith in the human race everyday! check this out if you still have faith in the U.S. :arrow: http://www.youtube.com/w...%2Fpsilocybin%5Fconsumer

IC_GAIA
#8 Posted : 3/24/2007 8:02:16 PM
DMT-Nexus member

delphine
#9 Posted : 3/24/2007 9:45:59 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I believe we are making progress but the planet is becoming more polarized into light/dark and it's the 'dark" stuff that makes the news. Personally, I stay away from most news sources these days. Who needs to hear about all that crap? A friend of mine wrote about this, said the mainstream media could be divided up into Dreck and Drivel. Dreck is all the awful stuff and Drivel is celebrity gossip and things that ultimately don't matter such as money, appearances, competition etc. This polarizaton does serve a purpose, we are being challenged to find and walk our own paths, envisioning what we want for ourselves and the planet. That's our main role at this time as I see it.

Doerak
#10 Posted : 3/24/2007 10:23:21 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Salvia Divinorum is legal here in Holland. I once bought a 5x extract, but I didn't get any feeling at all from it. I prepared myself pretty well (reading about Salvia, relaxing before taking it..) and took doses of 1/10, 1/5, 1/4, etc. after eachother in half an hour or so in the woods. I ended up smoking 1g of extract without any result. I was pretty dissapointed.. Sad