We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First true experience, and all the noise! Options

CPhantom
#1 Posted : 12/31/2010 5:26:29 PM

Cory

So after finally managing to get a new pull and doing so properly, I decided to take my first true experience, at at least try to. I'm honestly not sure what the dosage was since I don't have a scale at the moment, but I've included an image to show how much I had. Anyway, I decided to use my bong and packed the bottom of my bowl with blue lotus since it has a very wide opening at the bottom. I then put all of what you see in the image on top and prepared myself, sitting on my couch, relaxing, and getting ready for the first hit. When I did it, it hit me within the first five seconds of holding it in. Continuing to hold it, the smoke rising from my piece started to catch my focus and seemed almost cartoony in how it looked. As I watched a portion of the smoke, it stopped in it's place, and to me transformed into the silhouette of a man's face that said to me: "Shut off your computer!". The image went with the smoke. It was kind of funny, but I also knew what it was for. I started noticing the noise the fan in my computer made, and it was at the time highly obnoxious and very loud. Not something I usually notice, or maybe a lot of people really. My fridge was on it's usual rumble, and the noise of the world around me was consuming me.

I got up, shut off my computer, and realized how much different the energy to the room was without the noise! Funny enough, the fridge cut too when I shut off the computer. So I was sitting in this quiet room for the first time in a long, long time! Under the influence of spice too, it really made me feel much more calmed and part of the silence. I sank into my couch again afterwards, just thinking about how I've never really noticed how polluted sounds have gotten. I've never really thought noise pollution through much till now, and it was an eye opening session for sure. Not to much visualization, but a lot of inner work and understandings. It was very nice. Smile

And here is the image of what I had obtained. This is what I pulled from a few days ago and just decided to get out today. I'm not good with eyeballing it, but if anyone would like to guess how much is there that'd be cool. I'll be able to weigh it eventually here. Obviously, that's a dime next to it. Razz

Within each bulb the salty sea,
swims an ocean silently,
swims the forest of my dreams,
swims the essence of my being

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Global
#2 Posted : 12/31/2010 5:32:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

Somewhat recently I was also sitting by my fridge during an experience. Before I started I noted the dull whirring sound and realized it could be distracting, but I ignored it and proceeded anyway. It ended up severely altering my visuals by catching me in a broken loop of sorts. When the fridge stopped making noise, my visuals were free to expand and progress as they normally do. I'm always amazed by the interaction between audio and visual with this experience.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

wineart
#3 Posted : 12/31/2010 7:36:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Did you do that much?

CPhantom
#4 Posted : 12/31/2010 9:10:46 PM

Cory

I did in two separate doses. It is odd because I thought it required much less but I got nothing from messing with my first pull so I decided to add a little more. This is the first time I've ever really experienced a visual too. I was hoping to experience something deeper, but I'm advancing slowly into this research.
Within each bulb the salty sea,
swims an ocean silently,
swims the forest of my dreams,
swims the essence of my being

Cowboy5560
#5 Posted : 1/12/2011 1:41:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM just put a dime next to his 60mg pile, and the dime could pretty much cover the spice if its placed in a circle w/o stacking really. your picture looks like at least 80 or 90mg. Of course there's lots of variables that play into it. We have no depth perception viewing a picture.