We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
d-Limonene and Lime in NYC Options

Spira
#1 Posted : 7/16/2010 11:44:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

After looking at store after store today I wasn't able to find Limonene or Pickling lime anywhere. Does anybody know where I can find them?

If not, I guess I'll buy them online but it would've been nice for SWIM to do his extraction this weekend.
"It made me do it."

I am not real.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Eden
#2 Posted : 7/16/2010 11:50:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Limo is nearly impossible to find anywhere but online, so I can't help you there.

Calcium hydroxide is sold as pickling lime as you mentioned as well as Kalkwasser for fish tanks. You should be able to find some at a pet store, just make sure it is pure lime, which it normally is. Fish tank pH additives are very strictly pure.

sigmundfreuid
#3 Posted : 7/17/2010 12:17:20 AM
DMT-Nexus member

for limonene, http://www.greenterpene.com/

and for Calcium hydroxide, youll have to search online or use the search function
Swim is a figment of your imagination and he's a compulsive liar,thus everything he says is pure lies !

Spira
#4 Posted : 7/17/2010 12:20:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Once again, thanks Eden for your help.
"It made me do it."

I am not real.

Spira
#5 Posted : 7/17/2010 12:20:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

sigmundfreuid wrote:
for limonene, http://www.greenterpene.com/

and for Calcium hydroxide, youll have to search online or use the search function

I should buy HP instead of FG limonene correct?
"It made me do it."

I am not real.

sigmundfreuid
#6 Posted : 7/17/2010 12:28:21 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Nope , Foodgrade is the way too go, even though its less pure,its safer for SWIY,
since there's always a possibility it might end in the final product and Food Grade says it all.
But it doesnt mean you can drink this ,its just safer.

As for Calcium C
heres a link you can try

http://www.anoniem.org/?...p;txtsearchParamTxt=4330

Swim is a figment of your imagination and he's a compulsive liar,thus everything he says is pure lies !

tango
#7 Posted : 1/10/2011 8:39:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Spira wrote:
After looking at store after store today I wasn't able to find Limonene or Pickling lime anywhere. Does anybody know where I can find them?

If not, I guess I'll buy them online but it would've been nice for SWIM to do his extraction this weekend.

Hey there,
I'm also in New York, looking for the same stuff. Did you eventually find it locally?
thanks

Global
#8 Posted : 1/10/2011 9:54:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

You can get the calcium hydroxide (lime) in most gardening stores. That advice helped me out big time.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

AwarenessCosmic
#9 Posted : 1/12/2011 12:43:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I know where to get in NYC

Google " Ace Hardware"

Go to store locator

Find store close to you

Call store before you go there to see if they are in stock of "Hydrated Lime" which is Calcium Hydroxide!
It is what it is