We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
first post, highly interested Options

sansans
#1 Posted : 1/11/2011 8:34:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

been snooping around the forum a bit getting familiar with extraction methods, basic premises, procedures involved with MHRB and acacia confusa. not a chemist, no experience, but i have a knack for making some things work very well when i'm interested

had first smoked dmt experience a few months ago, someone was very aware of how to prepare me and created a very good atmosphere for the experience. it was pretty dark, with some lights across the ceiling from outside and we listened to stars of the lid (ambient). this was by far the most intense experience i'd had since my first psilocybin and very totalizing. the room came apart into figures that seemed to be holding me. the negative space created by, let's say a hanging lamp was actually a folded arm, which moved around my back and settled onto my shoulder, motioning my body as if i were taking deep breathes... and then i was! it was incredibly humbling, mixed with fear, panic (i just remembered: breathe, and don't fight it), mystery, total absolute strangeness, and them. anyway, i came to learn more about it and am very excited to see that these plants are for now, legal.

i wasn't sure what to say in this introduction, but i really wanted to join in order to share my future experiences with the F-huasca, as well as some questions.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 1/11/2011 10:03:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!! Cool that you've been familiarizing yourself

Do you have experience with other psychedelics yet? When was the first time you took a psychedelic? Do you remember how you found out about them ?

Enoon
#3 Posted : 1/11/2011 11:08:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

Welcome sansans,

nice to hear you had a good first experience and that the person who introduced you did a good job at it. This community is all about learning and sharing and co-exploring, so it sounds like you found the right place Smile

All the best in your future adventours.
Love and progress,
Enoon
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction