We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV456
The portal to other worlds is still open; smells like trouble Options

Sally
#101 Posted : 1/11/2011 8:14:54 PM

I do not have the vocabulary to articulate this particular musing at the current time...

Eranik came to the Nexus for support and guidance through a very difficult time and we somehow manage to lose sight of this. This thread has been comandeered into an irrelavant debate and that, in my eyes, is offensive to Eranik and their current health problems. What is really important here is that we try to understand this situation and help as much as we possibly can.

Eranik, I am so glad that you are feeling better. I hope the future holds much positivity for you.
Much love,
Sally xx
เฅ . Amateur Entheogen Botanist. PM me if you need help in finding or identifying plants. For research purposes only . เฅ

เฅ bwrrrr bWWrrr bhrrrr bHWRRR เฅ

. Pure Universal Pulse Vibrations . Saloreo Nebulum .

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

The Traveler
#102 Posted : 1/11/2011 10:04:51 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Sally wrote:
Eranik came to the Nexus for support and guidance through a very difficult time and we somehow manage to lose sight of this. This thread has been comandeered into an irrelavant debate and that, in my eyes, is offensive to Eranik and their current health problems. What is really important here is that we try to understand this situation and help as much as we possibly can.

Eranik, I am so glad that you are feeling better. I hope the future holds much positivity for you.
Much love,
Sally xx

You are so right Sally. Thank you for pointing this out.

I moved all the irrelevant posts from this thread to the newly created fwaggles fractal thread.

I also moved this thread out of the nursery to prevent fwaggle posting in it again.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

«PREV456