We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Do you often go to the same hyper-place? Options

Global
#21 Posted : 1/10/2011 5:32:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

Video is hilarious. I've totally done that. Funniest part is how he walks in and out of the bathroom. Don't know why, but just the way he walks is just as much an indicator of the fact he's tripping as much as the a bit overboard visual effects they include. Definitely have watched myself in the mirror like that though
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Citta
#22 Posted : 1/10/2011 8:02:23 PM

Skepdick

gobalswg wrote:
Funniest part is how he walks in and out of the bathroom. Don't know why, but just the way he walks is just as much an indicator of the fact he's tripping as much as the a bit overboard visual effects they include.

Nice observation, so true! Trip walks =)

Global
#23 Posted : 1/10/2011 9:51:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

Yeah. It's kind of a shuffle motion Laughing
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

I am.
#24 Posted : 1/10/2011 10:25:04 PM

I AM

edon wrote:

I remember its wall's patterns changing in a playful way. There was what I would call "a man in a classic magician's outfit" with a hat next to me. It appeared to me that he was giving me signals with his hand as if to say: "Go through the door/portal".
There was an opening on one of the sides of the cube with light emitting from it.

i had an extremely similar experience on a very high dose of LSD. i saw down a long, cylindrical "hallway". guess tunnel would be the word, eh?. it was colored in stripes or bands. near the beginning, where i was standing, it started with BRIGHT color bands. yellows and oranges and pink...then it got darker...blues and purples and greens and reds...then it turned black. in the middle of the black was a white light. there was a man standing in it. a black silhouette. imagine a black and white james bond movie intro...that's the way he looked standing in it. faceless. looked to have a top hat in hand and he was kind of bent over, wearing what looked like a butlers tuxedo. it was as though this faceless butler were ushering me into insanity. saying "come on in. take one more step." i knew that if i continued down the psychedelic path, i would have my mind blown away even more than ever before. boy was i right.

kinda weird how similar visions come to different users, even through different messengers (different drugs).

now back on topic...with lsd, i've found that if i don't "settle" something in a trip, it comes back up next trip, right where i left off. like i had unfinished business in that thought. lsd can cause some pretty long, drawn out loops for me. i've had a couple differnt loops play out through a couple years of lsd trips. i'm still new to spice and with my limited experience, i've yet to experience this on spice but with lsd, absolutely, for me.
embrace your nothingness...it's all you are...

Global
#25 Posted : 1/10/2011 10:33:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

With spice, I can often get these short term loops where the animations before my eyes will sort of insta-rewind back to the beginning of the loop in these regular yet odd intervals. Like the action wasn't completed yet, but it rewinds anyway and gets stuck in this loop. I usually find that some kind of consistent sound is usually responsible for this disappointing obstacle.

DMTripper
#26 Posted : 1/11/2011 2:22:45 AM

John Murdoch IV

Well one thing is for sure. Hyperspace is outside our time continuum.
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

Mister_Niles
#27 Posted : 1/11/2011 2:23:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

gobalswg wrote:
With spice, I can often get these short term loops where the animations before my eyes will sort of insta-rewind back to the beginning of the loop in these regular yet odd intervals. Like the action wasn't completed yet, but it rewinds anyway and gets stuck in this loop. I usually find that some kind of consistent sound is usually responsible for this disappointing obstacle.

Is this with pharma? I have only had changa and straight spice and I've never had any of this. It actually seemed impossible with dmt. Damn! Now that I read your post, it will happen to me. I find dmt to be the psychedelic that is most vulnerable to suggestion. Although on large doses of lsd, the smallest thing could send me in the direction of the suggestion. While I was tripping, that is. With dmt, it seems that the suggestion can be made days in advance. Maybe it's just me.
Welcome Home Mister_Niles. We've Been Waiting For You.

"Don't worry. When it happens, you won't be able to not let it do its thing. You won't have the ability to distinguish a pen from a hippopotamus"
- Art Van D'lay

Global
#28 Posted : 1/11/2011 2:39:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

No, I only get this with vaped freebase. With pharma everything's more in a loop in the sense that it's purely more consistent in the imagery than vaporized visuals.

PeaceFrog
#29 Posted : 1/11/2011 8:14:22 AM
DMT-Nexus member

gobalswg wrote:

I'm not experienced with spice yet but this was a recurring theme in all of my salvia trips. I fell into the loop once and fell through the backyard lawn a couple hundred times. On multiple occasions a bright yellow wheel would crash out of the ground. I say crash because i saw rubble and everything. I sat in one of the empty spokes and off I went through the various dimensions, every time.

godling
#30 Posted : 1/11/2011 9:07:20 AM

Winnie the Pooh

endlessness wrote:
There are definitely some recurring themes and places with dmt but then again, I've also been sent to some very different places that seem to have no relation at all.

I had a couple of really shocking experiences where they seemed to bear no resemblance to anything dmt-related: Once I 'became' a gardener who was looking at the roots of a tree in some alternative reality, nothing psychedelic about it, and another one the images were also completely "normal", no colourful morphing fractals at all, it was just normal scenes like a street and sidewalk, a kid's room with some toys, a vinyl player, etc etc.

Im sure soon enough you'll find that eventually dmt will just completely break all the ideas you previously had about its effects. Its just so mysterious, and there doesnt seem to ever be an end to this mystery.

BTW, awesome that you've been having so much success with your vaporizing method only taking one solid hit, congrats on that! If you dont mind sharing, what is your method of vapping?

woah... i've had that happen before... smoked it a few days before it happened.. and one night i was just laying on my stomach in bed and felt all this energy and followed it... and suddenly it was daylight and i was checking the mail in some picture perfect neighborhood but i was another person.. .. and then i was an eagle soaring high above these mountains and was able to zoom in on the land.. while i was zooming, i started thinking this is crazy, and something spoke to me to just follow it that thinking was messing it up.. and it zoomed in on some type of mouse.. crazy..

yah know i've never come to these fractal landscapes or beings when smoking spice yet... the only being i've interacted with.. well.. i guess interacted.. it was like my 2nd breakthrough... well i was on the back of this dragon riding it through the clouds.. like quetzalcuatal... however you spell it
everything posted by godling is false information.. just imagination at work

I am learning not to search for eve anymore but to just 'be' with her for she is already the other half of my soul and one day we'll organically meet as we reach across the cosmos to one another..now comes the light of love

shine as bright as the flame in the pupil of my eye

PREV12