We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Fat Boy Swim Options

Vito
#1 Posted : 1/10/2011 1:59:39 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi guys, ive posted a little here, but not so much about me.
I have decided to do away with swim and foaf for the most part, typing was just too tedious, and so, here goes.

My names Vittorio, but i go my Vic, im 27 and from Melbourne, Australia, but obviously by my name, my roots go back to Italy. Funny thing that, you see, before DMT, and even in the time up to vaping it I was... and am... not the usual sort for this type of substance.
I dont smoke cigarettes, or weed or touch pills, coke, even drinking i barely do, though growing up i dabbled a little bit its just not my scene. Im not into Trance or Techno nor am I the hippy sort.
I came up listening to(and still do) hiphop, into the graff scene and was(and i still am, but differently) very proud of my heritage, i train hard with thai boxing and i am a family man with a young daughter who is everything to me.

Then i saw the infamous video about DMT by Joe Rogan after i stumbled upon it when searching youtube for a clip by Jay Electronica called 'dimethyltryptamine' which at that point i concidered an awesome track with an unusually long title.

Once i had a taste, i had to know more. I scoured the web, i asked people i know who did 'drugs' can they get it. They hadn't even heard of it.\
One thing led to another and eventually I had my first vape. I was scared, but i did it anyhow. My first experiences werent breakthroughs. Very small doses and the vibration was somthing i wasnt used to. When i did breakthrough it was an amazing experience and i did have SOME ego death.
The whole 'im italian' thing dropped significantly. My hair which is going white before my time, which bothered me A LOT is just so trivial now and i dont care at all, in fact i kind of like it now. I care for tree's and plants. Lots of little subtle changes, i mean im still ME ive just had some changes.

If you do a search on my threads you'll find a couple of my experiences with DMT thus far, and while the roads been rocky, i respect and appreciate what ive experienced so far.

Well, thats me, its not much, but its somthing.
Feel free to ask if you want to know more!
"We'll sit quiet, be alert, pay attention to you, be available, hold good thoughts and feelings for you. If you need human contact, just put out your hand and somebody will take it. If you lose control, we're here to help. Otherwise, this is your experience, not ours. Your pretty much on your own."

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Enoon
#2 Posted : 1/10/2011 2:36:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

welcome Vito,

The only roads worth travelling in my experience are the rocky ones Smile

"Change is what we are," says Mr. Keenan in one of his songs (sour grapes). The spice and other psychedelics seem to catalyse this, catalyse the processes of change; but what I also find important is that they open our eyes to see the changes that occur naturally. It's nice to hear that you have experienced both change and an opening to yourself (feeling less bothered by trivialities...) and the world around you.

Godspeed on your path through this adventurous world.

Much love
Enoon
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

endlessness
#3 Posted : 1/10/2011 3:50:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

I think you'll find a lot of us here dont fit the 'hippie stereotype', there's quite an interesting diversity, to which you're gonna be contributing from now on Smile

Im happy to hear about the positive subtle changes in your character with these experiences!

Unless I missed something, you didnt really mention other psychedelics.. Did you try any? Or was DMT your first and only?

How about oral dmt, any plans on trying that?

Regarding extractions, i guess you mentioned in other threads but if you dont mind posting here, hows your experience with that? Which method have you been using for extracting dmt?

Thanks for the intro essay, see ya around!

biopsylo
#4 Posted : 1/10/2011 5:45:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

fat boy swim, thats a hootLaughing

cool to have you here, and interesting to hear of the subtle changes you have noticed in yourself since you found spice.

well, i know you said you were not a hippy, nor like techno, but i gotta send this link, because Shpongle is in your town this week!! if you have not heard shpongle, they are not making hippy music, or techno. it has been described as psy-ambient, or psybient. Australia is fortunate to have 3 LIVE performances this month by the whole ensemble! this is not a dj set, but rather a rare chance to see something truly unique and amazing.

http://www.twistedmusic.com/tours/

cheers

DMTripper
#5 Posted : 1/10/2011 5:52:44 PM

John Murdoch IV

Welcome Vito.

It's nice to hear your story and how you've changed Smile

Good luck with future journeys.

You might want to try out shrooms. Very related to DMT and can have a very positive effect on your life.
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

Pandora
#6 Posted : 1/10/2011 9:14:21 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Hi Vic,

Thank you for sharing this with us. This was a great essay. I really resonated with how you felt so passionately about certain factors (e.g. the Italian thing or the white hair) but how DMT has changed your perspective. Letting go of the stuff we were told is important and beginning to embrace what we have always known deep in our souls really matters. I really appreciated your mentioning your care for trees and plants.

Welcome to the Nexus. I look forward to reading your posts.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Swarupa
#7 Posted : 1/10/2011 9:24:00 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Welcome Smile

When you say 'one thing led to another' in regards to obtaining DMT, how did you finally get it?
Did you extract it yourself? If so which tek?

I was lucky enough to have someone offer me some but have since found that extracting my own is the only way to go.

Cheers for the link to the jay electronica Wink

Stick around... Smile

Vito
#8 Posted : 1/11/2011 12:00:56 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the responses guys. I'll post my posts shortly in an edit of my first post - as for a few things I wrote:
Stereotypical hippies, I hope this didn't offend anybody, because while I'm not one i don't mean I think less of anybody who is.
Other substances - shrooms. I had 5 caps one night that my friend gave me. I was petrified of what was going to happen.
Solo one night I decided to eat them at home and had the time of my life crawling around my house. It's picking season soon and my buddy said I'm more than welcome to try some more with him.
Other than this, no never tried any other sort, though my uncle used to (and now Ns again) gets into acid, I'm interested, but I think I'll do some research first.
Shpongle Ay. I'll have a listen!
Fat boy swim hehe. Yeah, my friend and I refer to each other as swim in as many quirky ways as we can. "Hpw are things, going swimmingly?, hey swimmini cricket. Chka Chka swim shady etc etc. Lol
"this lead to that" and and somebody who isn't me did a nomans tek slightly modified.
As for oral DMT - I need a... MAOI for that right? I'm interested but uneducated though I'm sure I can find all I need to know here.
Thankyou for the replies and by all means ask more, I'm more than happy for dialogue to continue!

"We'll sit quiet, be alert, pay attention to you, be available, hold good thoughts and feelings for you. If you need human contact, just put out your hand and somebody will take it. If you lose control, we're here to help. Otherwise, this is your experience, not ours. Your pretty much on your own."