We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First time extraction success ! Options

ChasingClouds23
#1 Posted : 1/9/2011 11:33:07 PM

Jeremy Stotter

friday night i started my first dmt freebase extraction, i used the stb tek and it was a great success.... the first pull i set under fan to evaporate... very little dmt came out i got maybee one 25-50 dose, second and third extractions i put in freezer over night, 2nd extraction was still very clear and third was incredibly more yellow, but i know thats how it works. at end of night before bed i looked at extractions in freezer, the 2nd one seemed to have lots of frozen dmt particles in it i could plainly see and same with the 3'rd extraction...went to bed, next morning i took out third extraction and there was good amount of yellow dmt crystals so i poured all the naphtha out, dried the waxy yellow crap at bottom and then started smoking,,, good shit,, then i took out the second extraction and to my surprise there was no dmt in there,,, so i so reused the naphtha.. on the 4'th pull was much more yellow, put in freezer for a day, just pulled it out and it is by far biggest and purest pull yet,, 1/2 are very white crystals the 1/3 are yellowish brown rest is light yellow..
all and all for a first time extraction it was a big success and i learned some lessons on making that i am now applying to the next batch now.. instead of doing pulls by the hour i am now waiting 24 hours for each pull, and only freezing extracted goods,

now for the trips...

i dont have a scale so i have just been throwing the crap in my pipe, first couple times no breakthroughs just moderate visuals with intense head rush... some nausa... nothing too intense.. id say those were around 75 mg dosages, it was just a good pinch.. then last night i decided to go all out and just poured the rest of the dmt in the bowl on top of some very dank ganja and some syrian rue seeds.. the amount was about the size of a pencil eraser,... JESUS CHRIST,, complete loss of reality, no recognizable world at all, most intense visuals and trip of my life for sure and ive fried really hard before.. yet still not enough... i have never successfully reached a limit yet with phycidelics

now im looking at a pharmahuasca trip,, tips on that would be greatly appreiciated.. i have a lot of syrian rue and good amount of freebase,
whats my best route for mixing the two for maximum effects?
thanks=)

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

gammagore
#2 Posted : 1/10/2011 12:06:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ChasingClouds23 wrote:
..i dont have a scale so i have just been throwing the crap in my pipe

Embarrased thats no way of calling this molecule

ChasingClouds23 wrote:
first couple times no breakthroughs just moderate visuals with intense head rush... some nausa... nothing too intense.. id say those were around 75 mg dosages, it was just a good pinch.. then last night i decided to go all out and just poured the rest of the dmt in the bowl on top of some very dank ganja and some syrian rue seeds.. the amount was about the size of a pencil eraser,... JESUS CHRIST,, complete loss of reality, no recognizable world at all, most intense visuals and trip of my life for sure and ive fried really hard before.. yet still not enough... i have never successfully reached a limit yet with phycidelics

now im looking at a pharmahuasca trip,, tips on that would be greatly appreiciated.. i have a lot of syrian rue and good amount of freebase,
whats my best route for mixing the two for maximum effects?
thanks=)

Wow man, be carefull. You cant be that sure of your estimate, can you? Density of DMT varies alot, so what might look like 75mg this time might not be the same next, invest in a scale. Please dont be taking pharma without one.

Look through the pharma sub-forum for info re, its been a popular topic these last few weeks.

Congrats on the extraction BTWSmile

I am.
#3 Posted : 1/10/2011 3:19:13 PM

I AM

I TOTALLY agree with gammagore on this one. i've never even taken pharma but i've done a little research and with person to person fluctuations for pharma, you need to be precise. pharma can range from 100-300mgs of maoi extract and from 50-150mg of spice. and there are other variables to take into account (body weight, recent diet, state of mind, desired effect). also, it usually takes a handful of attempts to find your "sweet spot" with pharma, from what i've read. so you need a scale to first make sure that you're not gonna take enough to hurt yourself and then you need to be able to document each dosage so that you can repeat and/or adjust certain dosages.

yeah man...get some scales. you don't even need exact mg scales. the scales i use only go down to .01 and it works fine. you're looking at $30 or $40 US to get a suitable pair of scales. taking your physical and mental well being into consideration, i promise that they'll be worth it bro. they will pay for themselves after a couple extractions. help you weigh out everything. i'm still a rookie but i promise you NEED scales. it also shows a little bit more serious of an intention and respect for the molecule. like gammagore said, calling it "crap in my pile" is quite demeaning.

i know that it may seem kinda stupid to put so much emphasis, respect and intention into some "crap" but it's very important to respect it so that in your head, you've a respect for the spirit you're about to consume. going into a trip thinking it's crap could very well turn your experience into crap!

no one's trying to talk down to you or belittle you, either. please don't feel attacked (not saying you do but some do feel that way). just take everyone's advice to heart. we're taking the time to reach out and give the advice. obviously we believe it. read around. check it out bro. you'll see. everyone in the nexus will tell you that scales are a must have.

good job on he extraction. my first 2 times were a failure. i've got close to 10 extractions under my belt and still have large swings in yield.

happy trails...
embrace your nothingness...it's all you are...

I am.
#4 Posted : 1/10/2011 3:28:49 PM

I AM

gammagore wrote:

Look through the pharma sub-forum for info re, its been a popular topic these last few weeks.

yeah. i myself am having a hard time nailing down a solid game plan. i guess it's from sooo many variables. i still think that there should be a sticky in the pharma sub-forum about a general guideline for noobs that isn't laden with a million replies. i'm sure the mods can come up with a solid game plan for noobs (and lock it maybe so no posts cloud it up). just maybe something like:

hey...wanna try phamra. ok. it takes this many mg of caapi/rue/whatever else maoi extracts. this many mg of spice. of course make simple chart laying out possible beginners guidelines based on age, weight, experience and desired effect. i know that it's different from person to person but i'm quite certain that those of y'all experienced with pharma could lay down a general guideline for noobs to try out for starters. i don't have any experience so i can't but i can definitely come up with the general layout that would only need the specifics added to it.
embrace your nothingness...it's all you are...