We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Fear and Loathing in Barcelona Options

polytrip
#21 Posted : 1/3/2011 6:48:02 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
So am i right endlesness, in concluding from your adventurous story that you're living somewhere on the slopes of montjuic these days?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Virola78
#22 Posted : 1/3/2011 6:48:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice read. Too bad it didnt work out when you got back to the appartment. I have had some adrenaline mushrooms trip many years ago where we were chased into difficult terrain, with a cliff that wasnt there, but could have been ... It was awfull. But later that same night i had one of my best experience up to this day. As i was reading your report i kind of expected the same for you too. Too bad it didnt work out that way.

But..thunderstorm with lightning can make for a truly awesome and very ‘feeling alive’ trip. If you havent done so already, and/or are still interested in thriller trips… It can be done fairly safe, from the backyard perhaps, and it is also possible to count at what distance the lightning is. It can be hard to seize the opportunity but it is worth a sponteneous try imo : )

Drunk people are attracted to trippers. Their subconsciousness senses something in your look and behaviour. You are vulnurable. Especially the bad attitude drunks that are looking for trouble. Maybe it was me laughing at them. If i could i would be dead serious about this. Beware.

But I dont need to tell you to be safe. Im learning from you how to be safe : )
Now where can i get some of those smokebombs?

“The most important thing in illness is never to lose heart.” -Nikolai Lenin

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

DMTripper
#23 Posted : 1/3/2011 11:57:08 PM

John Murdoch IV

I had one of my best shrooms trip on the streets of Barcelona Smile Laughed like a madman for hours just walking around with two friends on a sunday morning. Hahaha people must have thought I was crazy Razz
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

endlessness
#24 Posted : 1/4/2011 12:21:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

UniverseCannon wrote:
That was a hilarious and awesome read endless!
I feel the same way about going downtown while tripping (and sometimes sober), but i can't imagine all of that on NYE. I'm glad you escaped the jaws of the gilla monsters in one piece Very happy

Aegle wrote:
Endlessness

Wow what an experience... reading your report definitely brought back memory's from some of my acid trips. Brilliant read, thank you ever so much for sharing.

Much Peace and Sunshine

Electric.Sight wrote:
Oh man I can relate, when I first got into psychedelics I decided it would be smart to take some acid and go to a bush party. I was the only one tripping, and didn't want most of the people there to know. I attempted to drink and try to get to the same level as everyone else but the acid just overpowered it (I don't drink at all anymore, can't stand it) I couldn't take all the drunk people anymore so I found my friend and we left to play some Frisbee. Moral of the story: Psychedelics and booze normally don't mix too wellLaughing

I don't even want to think what it would have been like if it was NYE!

This was very well written, I found the similarities to the real Fear and Loathing quite amusing. Glad you made it out okay! Next time if I were you, I'd avoid stopping in bat country entirely, too many goddamn animals for my likingCool

Infinite I wrote:
That was amazing mate cheers for posting! Very happy I dont think ive read many acid reports other than fear and loathing. Gawd I miss acid, I love acid, you reminded me how much I loved acid, that really took me back, so exciting! Laughing Very happy

SpiralNeuroEclipse wrote:
Man, awesome story bro. I was laughing pretty good at some parts man, good stuff!

Observant wrote:
great read endless ! Smile

cker wrote:
Just a walk in the park.....with a twist. Nice story.

Thanks all, good that you were all able to relate and enjoy the crazy story hehe Very happy

Indeed from now on going back to the calm home or nature trips, enough fear and loathing hehe

polytrip wrote:

Going outside on NYE while being in a psychedelic state is one of the most terrifying things a man can do. I've been there two...fireworks flying all around me, while sulphuric vapours filled the air. And suddenly all the firework turns into mortergranates and it's like being in the midle of a fucking warzone, surrounded by drunken teen-age zombies who're living out their sexual perversities in the midle of this total apocalyptic ending of the world...

Yeah, that's living on the edge.
If only we knew on the edge of what...

oh yeah I perfectly know what you mean Very happy Warzone indeed!

gobalswg wrote:
Your "smoke bomb" technique is what I find myself having to employ from time to time. I try and give the situation and my friends the most leeway possible, but ultimately if we can't come to an agreement on where to be, I've found it better for my mental sanity to just part ways (temporarily).

Yeah definitely. I would normally have used it even earlier and spend most of the time of the experience just enjoying music or something of the sort, but I decided it was being like a mental test that I was facing so I wanted to succeed and be stronger because of it, and once it was already in motion the fear and loathing aspect was attractive in a masochist way Very happy But yeah in general I think its very important to be able to just leave whenever possible, I cant have a psychedelic experience in peace if I dont have this option.
Pandora wrote:
As we say in my urban hell/heaven environment: DAYUM! endlessness. HUGE, HUGE hugs from Nemo Amicus & myself. We know about where you have been. What is it about vortexes and tough acid experiences, eh?

This was AMAZINGLY well written!

Why did I ban myself for 6 months? Even if I was completely off the deep end I should have still stayed current. The writing here, the level of journeying, the personal insights seems to have been bumped up (if even possible) to the next order of magnitude.

I felt like I was right there next to you, your attorney and B! I saw what you saw, I felt what you felt. I got that it was your heavy trip when your attorney & B checked in with you. I thought the title of the report was even MORE clever than my husband's username!

SAVE THIS endlessness! Put a timer on it. Look at it again in 2031 . . . . maybe even sooner.

Again, thank you and does the Nexus have an area for like Pulitzer Prize nominations(?), 'cause you just got mine.

Be kind to yourself this week - get good meals and good sleep.

Dayum endlessness, you were Gonzo on NYE! But, you already know that's the end of that. Much love brother.

Thanks pandora Smile Big hugs back at you. Its nice to hear you guys were able to visualize it well, that was what i wanted, imagining that it would ring a bell with those that have had to "deal with" absurd situations during psychedelic experiences. And ok I'll try to remember to read it again in some years heheh Very happy

polytrip wrote:
So am i right endlesness, in concluding from your adventurous story that you're living somewhere on the slopes of montjuic these days?

Yep, can see the montjuic very well from the top terrace of the building Very happy If you're around give me a ring Pleased

Virola78 wrote:
Nice read. Too bad it didnt work out when you got back to the appartment. I have had some adrenaline mushrooms trip many years ago where we were chased into difficult terrain, with a cliff that wasnt there, but could have been ... It was awfull. But later that same night i had one of my best experience up to this day. As i was reading your report i kind of expected the same for you too. Too bad it didnt work out that way.

But..thunderstorm with lightning can make for a truly awesome and very ‘feeling alive’ trip. If you havent done so already, and/or are still interested in thriller trips… It can be done fairly safe, from the backyard perhaps, and it is also possible to count at what distance the lightning is. It can be hard to seize the opportunity but it is worth a sponteneous try imo : )

Drunk people are attracted to trippers. Their subconsciousness senses something in your look and behaviour. You are vulnurable. Especially the bad attitude drunks that are looking for trouble. Maybe it was me laughing at them. If i could i would be dead serious about this. Beware.

But I dont need to tell you to be safe. Im learning from you how to be safe : )
Now where can i get some of those smokebombs?

Well it wasnt in any way bad when I came back, I just put on some music in the headphones and drifted to sleep (amazingly, I can never sleep on acid but I was so tired it was easy). But its cool, the beginning of the trip was all awesome too, and anyways it was a learning experience even if hard Very happy

I totally know what you mean with thunderstorm trip. I had a few of those, one in particular I had taken acid with some friends at home back in Brazil and a lightning fell not many meters away in the neighbour's house, it was a very strong flash and immediate loud noise. It was so amazingly powerful we were open mouth and speechless for a while. When the lightning falls far, the sound is deep and of a low pitch, like a growling stomach, but when it hits close its more high pitched, like a slap, PAAAAAAAAA. It was crazy Very happy

As for the smoke bombs, comes from your consciousness hehe

DMTripper wrote:
I had one of my best shrooms trip on the streets of Barcelona Smile Laughed like a madman for hours just walking around with two friends on a sunday morning. Hahaha people must have thought I was crazy Razz

Yeah I had some awesome trips already, this was just a specially weird night for it though Very happy

lyserge
#25 Posted : 1/6/2011 11:49:35 PM

polyfather anomalous

Haha great read there endlessness, well written. Kinda trippy in itself as I just started Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas (never read it or seen the movie) and have been enjoying all the references you bring up. Glad you made it out!
"...I didn't know that Cheshire cats always grinned; in fact, I didn't know that cats could grin..." - Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

jbark
#26 Posted : 1/7/2011 4:44:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That little read "just took the edge off...)!!Smile Thanks for the journey, endlessness. My NYE was spent on a rooftop in Bangkok with a couple of beers, a sleeping baby and a horrendous jetlag that sent us to bed 20 minutes before midnight with lids too heavy from hours of forced wakefullness... Doesn't come close to comparing!

Cheers,

JBArk
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

Virola78
#27 Posted : 1/9/2011 7:43:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

polytrip wrote:
...And suddenly all the firework turns into mortergranates and it's like being in the midle of a fucking warzone, surrounded by drunken teen-age zombies who're living out their sexual perversities in the midle of this total apocalyptic ending of the world...

hahaha
i totally missed that one.

Im very cautious these days. Still, every trip there is a moment where i open my eyes and i realise, or remember, how easy it is to mistake the tripping mind from the sober mind. There is just so much all too significant stuff in the background of which the sober mind playing ego games has absolutely no idea. My ego is a zombie ffs.

Lucky my lessons about set and setting were not on new a new years eve
Fucking warzone Shocked

“The most important thing in illness is never to lose heart.” -Nikolai Lenin

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

PREV12