We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First Success! MHRB/Lime/Limo/Vinegar/Freebase Options

LawnBoy
#1 Posted : 12/17/2010 3:52:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

After an overall failure with P. viridis, Sad https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=13926 MHRB worked wonderfully. Eye basically followed q21q21 using limo and freebasing with heat. The first 2 pulls from 100g got 445mg of very dirty jim jam freebase. It was yellow-orange and sticky and almost crystalline-looking when spread thin across the glass. The extract loss it's strong vinegar smell within 20-40 minutes after the water evaporated. It was then scraped up and pooled together. When pooled together it took on a beautiful dark red and was a thick sticky wet taffy-like substance.
https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/File:7_gooeyacetates.jpg
The pic in the link looks very much like this red taffy before it was heated. The heating in the double-boiler made it darker and a bit drier.Then, Eye left the extract in the double boiler for an additional hour just to be certain. The smell wasn't what One was expecting, but the red taffy definitely didn't smell like vinegar anymore and it had been in the double-boiler for over and hour and a half.

This dark red taffy 445mg was completely (but not easily) dissolved into about 10ml of 91% IPA. It took a lot of stirring. The dark red IPA was then mixed with 500mg of cannabis duff. This produced 945mg of sticky herb, that smelt kinda like rubber. 169mg was loaded into an all-glass bong and smoked over an hour or two. The setting was on the bed listening to music (Here We Go Magic), low-light, without a sitter.

Someone is familiar with 5-meo-dmt, 5-meo-dalt, and alvarius venom, but this was the first experience with jimjam. It wasn't quite as scary as the two 5meo's, but did remind him of the toad venom. There was a lack of visions, but stuff did "wiggle" like his experience with 5-meo-dmt. The smell produced by the red taffy did not remind me of the 5meo's. The red taffy has a rubber smell to it, but very different from the 5-meo. The red taffy made his heart race, but had this incredible head space. Eye couldn't get more than 2 hits deep. After 2 hits, things started getting intense and One waited till the effects lessened before hitting again. One definitely didn't "break-through." Eye heard my grandfather's voice at 3 different times, and pictured him visually in my peripheral, actually behind me and to the left. He said 3 different times, each time with different wording, saying, "Hey, you might want to hold off on that next hit." Eye used a large glass tube bong without water. There wasn't a point where Eye felt like Eye needed to lie down or close my eyes; It was a lot of tension and "rushing."

Eye know there isn't a lot of useful information in here, but Eye just wanted to share. Thanks for all of the help, Eye owe so much to this community.Wink Eye will be playing more with this "sticky herb," when one has a sitter. Eye really wants to share it with friends to see what they think of it.

Posts made by me are either fictional or false, or both. I do not endorse, condone or engage in illegal activities. I love the state, my big brother. "I" myself am fictional. I am a collection of individuals, that are not entirely human. "I" do not exist in reality. Any resemblance to an individual bound by laws is merely coincidental. I lie and tell very little of the truth; do not believe me, and, especially, don't hold "me" accountable for any posts.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

LawnBoy
#2 Posted : 1/9/2011 11:02:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've shared it with friends. They said that it had a taste of spice. That it was very mellow. It definitely smelled of it, and the effects were there, but they didn't inhale enough, quick enough to blast off. Visual was noted. They didn't take any maoi.

I've grown quite accustomed to it, now. My fifth session, I took 500mg of crude syrian rue extract and held it in the mouth for just longer than 10 minutes. The extract was spit out and the mouth was rinsed out. Went back to my bedroom, with dim light, shpongle playing, sitting on bed. It was early in the morning, the sun was getting brighter and brighter. Trails had already started from the rue. The come-on wasn't as scary or quick, allowing me to get two big lungfuls in before the experience became overwhelming. A great euphoria was easily reached. I used a large glass bong and just a pinch of my duff/freebase red dmt.

When I laid back in a fetal position. I was given this view of a world. It was dark with neon lines and colors. I was in what looked similar to a small diner. It felt like a salvia world. As in, salvia will give you "glimpses" of alien worlds, that seem to be viewable from only one point. I couldn't move in this world that the spice created for me, but I was comfortable resting in it and observing. The visions looked so realistic and very detailed. There was a woman to the left of me. I could make out half of her face, but she purposefully stayed just in my periphereal. This is when I noticed that I couldn't move much in this dmt vision. If I turned toward my right, I was held back, again similar to a salvia vision.

Eventually the mind began to wander and the visuals became more and more random, but very detailed and realistic, not cartoony or abstract. I decided to sit up and open my eyes. Everything seemed bright, I was very happy. The trails lasted another 15 minutes or so, and the trippy feeling wore off by noon. This was about 2 hours after I had woken on Sunday morning. That morning before I took the rue extract, I ate toast, sausage, egg, butter, and chai tea with almond milk. No headache or any anxiety was noted. I'm no longer scared of the spice! Very happy And, I think I will be using an maoi before partaking from now on.

P.S. I'm unsure if the syrian rue extract was freebase or salt. I'm assuming salt, it was a fluffy brown powder. It was sold as 10x, and obtained from HeavenlyP.
Posts made by me are either fictional or false, or both. I do not endorse, condone or engage in illegal activities. I love the state, my big brother. "I" myself am fictional. I am a collection of individuals, that are not entirely human. "I" do not exist in reality. Any resemblance to an individual bound by laws is merely coincidental. I lie and tell very little of the truth; do not believe me, and, especially, don't hold "me" accountable for any posts.

endlessness
#3 Posted : 1/9/2011 12:42:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Congrats on the success! That sounds like dmt alright Very happy

500mg crude extract, that seems like a lot, is it in salt form or freebase?

Good that you've been overcoming the fear. Now I await for your breakthrough Very happy

Good luck on your future journeys!