We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV5152535455NEXT
Non toxic food safe extraction of mescaline using d-limonene (orange oil) Options

BloodShotEyes
#1041 Posted : 12/19/2010 12:08:12 AM
DMT-Nexus member

dg wrote:

that is horrible advice//really bad

unless it is 25-50% impurities then that dosage to start is very high
i've seen people loose it on 5-600mg of pure material, 750mg is super intense ime

My friend wanted to appologize. By no means he meant it as a suggestion or that his product was pure. It wasn't.

As a matter of fact, he thiks that the only reason he is a hardhead is because somehow he doesn't allow the plants to work to their full potential on him. However, through his daily meditation practice he is starting to learn how to change that. And it seems like it is working. He needs to learn how to open up to it rather than just make up for it by large amounts! Communicating with it has proven to be exremely beneficial also!!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

moyshekapoyre
#1042 Posted : 1/7/2011 3:41:43 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Sorry I couldn't read all 50 pages of this thread, but before I embark on this project I need to ask:

Is it something that must be done all in one day? I very rarely have that much time in one day to do extractions. I feel like cactus goes bad when wet, though, pretty easily, at least in my limited experience.

Curiouskid
#1043 Posted : 1/8/2011 7:08:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

to moyshekapoyre: YES that's doable in one day if you start early and set yourself with good pieces of equipement, ex: french-press seems to be a really cool and practical idea and get a good and efficient tool to get the vinegars pull as SWIM did it with a syringe but it broke during the last pull and gave SWIM a nice orange oil shower... maybe the gravy stuff is nice. Good luck anyway.

Thanks so much 69ron this was straight forward and enjoyable, with about 30g of peruvian torch SWIM's got about 1g of yellow crystalin stuff. The first pull was a reddish goo though more like jimjam but the three next ones gave yellow powdery crystals, does that seem right?

Can't wait to give it a try, any advice on dosage for a first experience with mesc, or the infos with the tech is quite accurate?
Like for a MDMA-like effect is 100mg a good start?

Thanks friends
None of this is really happening, SWIM's mind is so sick and bored than it has to invent all sorts of "abracadabrantesques" stories...

Opiyum
#1044 Posted : 1/8/2011 7:50:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

100-150mg is a great place to start. I don't know if I would say it's MDMA like but it really is a good starting point. Figuring that you have an impure mescaline acetate you're taking something equivalent to threshold or a bit above.

Curiouskid
#1045 Posted : 1/8/2011 9:01:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM got that from a thread somewhere that low dose of mescaline was comparable to MDMA in some way, both would be quite related at some point too... But anyway cheers Opiyum SWIM will try soon and report back then, 100-150mg with some guayusa tea will be tested
None of this is really happening, SWIM's mind is so sick and bored than it has to invent all sorts of "abracadabrantesques" stories...

moyshekapoyre
#1046 Posted : 1/9/2011 8:19:39 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Again have not yet read the entire 50 some pages, but I followed the original tek on page 1. Only thing I did different was I tripled the recipe, so 300g powder from HP, 100g lime, over 1000ml d-limo (enough that there is quite a lot of it that is easy to siphon off). I'm getting shitty yields. First yield was 500mg total alks. Second pull gave a bit less, I'm still drying it but it looks like maybe 200 or 300mg. For the second pull I first blended it all up with a blender, thinking that would make a difference, but it didn't. Now I'm doing a third pull but my hopes are low.
It couldn't be that the powder has such low % alks, could it? I mean, I tried eating only 7g of the powder (admittedly my first mesc experience) and it felt like quite a nice all-day high, with some waves of intense emotion, so I imagine it couldn't have been much less than 100mg of TA in that 7g I ate, since that is supposedly the threshold dose for most people. Let's say there was only 70mg alks in that 7g. Well, still that means I should have 3g alks in my 300g of powder. So not sure why I'm getting such crap yields with this tek.

moyshekapoyre
#1047 Posted : 1/9/2011 9:45:09 PM
DMT-Nexus member

So one thing I've noticed is a fair amount of emulsions at the stage of mixing vinegar with d-limo. I'm beginning to wonder if many alks are trapped in the emulsions? I have already decided to take off the emulsions in a separate dish and dry them. How then would I remove the d-limo from that final product? Does it just evap off or would the MEK get rid of it or what? Does this idea sound not worth doing?

Virola78
#1048 Posted : 1/10/2011 6:19:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

moyshekapoyre wrote:
Sorry I couldn't read all 50 pages of this thread, but before I embark on this project I need to ask:

Is it something that must be done all in one day? I very rarely have that much time in one day to do extractions. I feel like cactus goes bad when wet, though, pretty easily, at least in my limited experience.

Mesc extraction takes the cat a whole week.

Not sure it is written in the tek but imo it helps to basify (cactus powder - water - calciumhydroxide) for a whole day before adding NP. Also, some cats let the cactus mix and NP stay in contact for a whole day before pouring it off for salting. So basifying and 4 NP pulls will take the animal 5 days to complete. Im not counting the slow evaporation at roomtemp.

He is lazy cat but, he sure aint impatient. I suggest you train your cat to adopt more patient attitude.

Soon the cat will do another extraction.
He will do it step by step. Perhaps he will allow me to make pictures..

“The most important thing in illness is never to lose heart.” -Nikolai Lenin

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

biopsylo
#1049 Posted : 1/16/2011 4:58:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i'm not having any luck with cactus extractions for some reason. so i got 100g of Trichocereus pachanoi Dried Incense Pieces from heavenly products, and powdered them in the blender. i proceeded to follow the tek as best i could, leaving the 3rd limonene soak to sit overnight. i ran a total of 900ml thru the mix, and and salted each pull separately with vinegar. all 225 ml vinegar was left to evaporate, to yield maybe 200mg amber goo. the thing that seemed odd this time was the limonene did not take on much color, and the vinegar even less.

so after all this was done, i decided to add 25g more lime to the cactus, figuring that the original mix may not have been basified enough. then added another 300ml limonene. this sat for 2 days, and it took on much more color than before, so i salted it with 25ml vinegar, but the vinegar remained almost clear. have not evapped yet...

any thoughts here? i am really thinking the cactus is weak, and i still have over 100g of chips left, so i can try again-maybe something different? Confused

moyshekapoyre
#1050 Posted : 1/17/2011 7:44:33 AM
DMT-Nexus member

So not sure if anyone else has noticed this, but there seems to be quite a bit of alks stuck in the inevitable emulsion of vinegar and d-limo. I just poured the emulsion out and evapped and got 1.5g of the dark brown stuff. So now my total is up to 5g from 300g of powder from HP. I'm going to keep pulling until I stop getting anything. I read somewhere that one shouldn't do more than four pulls, but we'll see.
I also just did a MEK wash on 4g of my product, and it looks like, unfortunately, most of it was washed away Sad ... and it's still tan as opposed to white. I'll know exactly how much I have left once I evap all the MEK off. But it looks like maybe 1g is left. That would be disappointing.

moyshekapoyre
#1051 Posted : 1/17/2011 7:45:47 AM
DMT-Nexus member

btw, does anyone know what the purity is of this tan product after a couple MEK washes? would it be something like 95%? and is it at all noticeably different (in experience) from 99% pure white mesc.?

moyshekapoyre
#1052 Posted : 1/20/2011 3:01:18 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Ok well I'm a retard. I forgot to dry my mek before washing, which is why I just wasted nearly all my mesc Sad

Touche Guevara
#1053 Posted : 1/20/2011 3:13:21 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Lesson learned: never discard anything without a good reason.

Curiouskid
#1054 Posted : 2/8/2011 8:47:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi guys
SWIM is rally pissed off, he was happy to find a source of d-limo (even if he had to sell one of his kidney to afford it...), he then made a test with it: mixed with water, a white emulsion happend but after a while two layers were showing.
So he started his extraction and at the stage to let sit the d-limo for a few hours in the basified cactus, when he came back the mix was really slimy and no way to get back the f***ing "d-limo" as it was like a puding instead of being oily...
His question is: Is this because of the solvent that is mixed with some crap? And is there a way to check that? Is the cactus completly lost?

Thanks for any clue because SWIM is quite down :-(

biopsylo
#1055 Posted : 2/8/2011 10:57:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

[quote]he then made a test with it: mixed with water, a white emulsion happend but after a while two layers were showing./quote]

sorry, mate, but this does not sound like u have pure d-limonene. there should be no white emulsion at all when you add water to limonene. only clear bubbles that separate immediately.--like vegetable oil and water.

i hate to say it, but if you cant get real d-limonene, maybe you can salvage using (perish the thought) xylene.?--yuk!

Curiouskid
#1056 Posted : 2/9/2011 6:50:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Cheers man, that's what was expected after seeing the weird pudding... But still hopefull the mix is going to be dried out and maybe saved with pure orange oil this time, SWIM's hoping he will be able to get the goodies without too much crap added at the end!
Bloody supplier who doesn't know what is in his product!!!

Thanks biopsylo but xylene will be avoided though... Experience's always teaching onself, 85g wasted next time SWIM won't be so impatient and will do more testings ;-)

Shaolin
#1057 Posted : 2/9/2011 11:15:11 AM

Stiletto Stoner

Curiouskid wrote:

His question is: Is this because of the solvent that is mixed with some crap? And is there a way to check that? Is the cactus completly lost?

Your seller must provide MSDS on request.
Got GVG ? Mhm. Got DMT ?

Pandora wrote:
Nexus enjoys cutting edge and ongoing superior programming skills of the owner of this site (The Traveler), including recent switching to the .me domain name.

I'm still, I'm still Jenny from the block

Simon Jester wrote:
"WTF n00b, buy the $100 vapor pipe or GTFO"

Ignorance of the law does not protect you from prosecution

Curiouskid
#1058 Posted : 2/9/2011 4:57:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM just dumb sometime, he trusts too much: They assured hime it was only d-limo a few times and it was the only ingredient on the label so... But he learned his lesson, the not too hard way hopefully...

mushtomb
#1059 Posted : 2/22/2011 5:53:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

how long would this take if I let it air dry with a fan instead of using a food dehydrator?

Touche Guevara
#1060 Posted : 2/22/2011 11:52:39 PM
DMT-Nexus member

The acetate may never fully dry without heat and/or air applied (careful not to overdo it). It's slightly hygroscopic.

«PREV5152535455NEXT