We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello all! Options

26Cents
#1 Posted : 1/8/2011 6:21:24 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello, Fist off id like to thank everyone for this wonderful source of excellent information.

I have been lurking for a while and have learned so much, from meditation and spirituality, to chemistry and science. Second, a little about me. I am 24 and was recently introduced to the spice from a friend. First try was out of a bowl to get a feel for it, and then from a water pipe. It was an incredible experience to say the least.

Recently SWIM had performed a STB with Mimosa with very good yields. (>1% I have heard). I was able to sample some of this recently and it has changed my life. For the first time I saw entities around me, but then was knocked onto my bed with a FULL examination of my life and what/whoever was guiding me did not like the way I had been living. This thought had passed through my mind many times, but this time it was ingrained into my psyche. I am happy to say I am living a better life and its only getting better, even with the bad that comes along. In short I feel I owe the spice and this whole community whatever resources I can lend.

So once again thank you all, and I will see you on the other side.

PS: I cannot post in the other sections obviously, but I have found a youtube video that should be flagged.
http://www.youtube.com/w...THCs&feature=related

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

AwarenessCosmic
#2 Posted : 1/8/2011 6:35:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I just flagged the video, thanks for that
It is what it is