We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Waves of vibrant love Options

kephra
#1 Posted : 1/6/2011 8:49:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

For what it's worth, here is a report of my first encounter with the spice after years of research and anticipation. Though not a full breakthrough into hyperspace, the experience was so resoundingly powerful and positive I wanted to share it with whoever cares to read it. Here goes:

I only managed one hit before the lighter failed and during the time spent fiddling with it the high came on faster than any I've experienced before. Smoking it was harsh, but nowhere near as unpleasant as I expected.

The first thing I felt was the initial tingly euphoria of a psychedelic high. Before I could take stock of the feeling the auditory and visual hallucinations came on. I heard what seemed to be a thudding noise that came from outside of my realm of perception. It seemed to be coming from everywhere and nowhere, from the universe itself. It could just have been my own heart beating but I certainly didn't recognize it as such. This thudding seemed to be a carrier wave, and tied to it was a more subtle tone - like a digital modem. I could tell there was data being transmitted but certainly could not interpret it.

As these auditory signals were coming in so were the visuals. I saw infinite layers of fractals folding into one another and unfolding from each other. All of these fractals were composed of the most vibrant colors, more vibrant than any colors I've seen. I opened my eyes for a moment and saw the room around me in technicolor as the fractals seemed to fold into and out of everything I was looking at. I closed my eyes again and continued to see the room around me as the fractals enfolded it all again, I had the distinct feeling that I could see through my eyelids. I was aware that if I wanted a "breakthrough" experience I needed to push through the swirling colors. I felt close to doing so, but not quite there, so I contented myself on just enjoying the show.

Throughout I felt nothing but positive energy coming to me from all around. As if the universe were sending me waves of unending love and that love was somehow palpable. I had a profound loss of awareness of time, as though time were folding in on itself like the fractals I saw on the inside of my eyelids. At one point I thought that I might be stuck in this state of being, but the thought was somehow comforting and frightening at the same time. If one was to become scrambled this would be the best sort of scrambled.

As it began to wear off I opened my eyes and the room around me looked like a 70's photograph, like someone had pulled a couple of stops on the world. My skin tingled, the sounds and fractals subsided but the feelings of well-being and general positivity persist. The universe (and this molecule) is magical.

Everything contained in this post is for entertainment purposes only and should in no way be construed as condoning illegal activity or suggesting that I have performed said illegal activity no matter how profound or enlightening said illegal activity may in fact be.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Global
#2 Posted : 1/6/2011 10:00:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

Man, I just hate when those lighters fail after you're already at least a hit into the experience. Well I'm glad that your experience was positive nonetheless. Based on your descriptions, I've had some very similar experiences with the molecule both visually and aurally. Next time you'll have to make sure your lighter is good to go so you can sneak an extra few hits in Wink
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

Entheojen
#3 Posted : 1/6/2011 10:02:17 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Cool! I like reading positive first trips... and most are. It's encouraging. What apparatus were you using and what dose?
The trees spoke to me through the wind. The more I listened, the more they spoke.

Pandora
#4 Posted : 1/7/2011 12:08:12 AM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Great report and in my opinion an IDEAL initial DMT experience. Perhaps because it reminds me of my own. Anyway, well done! And, . . . the best news is that you have just barely scratched the very tip of a rather large iceberg indeed . . . Very happy
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

kephra
#5 Posted : 1/7/2011 6:41:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Entheojen wrote:
What apparatus were you using and what dose?

I was using a double chamber glass bulb pipe with 40mg of white spice, though I definitely didn't vape that much in the one good hit I got (maybe that worked out for the best). It seems like it's time for a new torch along with the GVG that's on the way to my eager little hands!

Thanks for the encouragement gobalswg, Entheojen, and Pandora. I'm definitely excited to see where this molecule takes me.
Everything contained in this post is for entertainment purposes only and should in no way be construed as condoning illegal activity or suggesting that I have performed said illegal activity no matter how profound or enlightening said illegal activity may in fact be.

Swarupa
#6 Posted : 1/7/2011 12:08:38 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I haven't use the GVG with DMT yet but i can already tell its worth the money from using it with cannabis, its perfect for vaping, you're going to love it, it's a work of art in itself.