We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Rivea corymbosa dosing Options

PowerfulMedicine
#1 Posted : 1/5/2011 4:18:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I recently obtained 6 grams of rivea corymbosa seeds. I performed a cwe with thirty well ground seeds. Ingesting this had no effect what so ever. After doing a little research I found that most people don't get any effects from the dose of 30 seeds that mexican natives use. From what I found a minimum of 80 seeds is needed for non fresh seeds and the highest dosage that I saw was 150 seeds.

From the six grams, I have about 220 seeds remaining. I am currently doing a cwe and was wondering if ingesting 220 seeds in one dose would be dangerous. I know that lsa containing seeds can have a vasoconstricting effect but I have also heard rivea corymbosa has the least amount of toxic effects. Does anyone have any experience with similar doses?

Any responses are appreciated. Thanks.
Maay-yo-naze!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Electric.Sight
#2 Posted : 1/5/2011 4:40:05 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I don't think you'll get very strong effects from Rivea seeds. The only time I was able to feel anything was an hour after consuming 5g of kratom tea. My dose was 3-5g depending on how many seeds I had left. I am pretty sure it gave subtle effects as it was unique from kratom alone. However it could have been placebo.

I just ate the seeds straight.
Disclaimer: All Entheogens and other research materials are not for Human consumption! I have researched by text the effects of consuming such things in case of accidental consumption. I have never actually consumed any of the materials I speak about and it should be assumed I'm speaking hypothetically. I have a wild imagination.

biopsylo
#3 Posted : 1/5/2011 9:34:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

PowerfulMedicine
#4 Posted : 1/5/2011 11:13:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

biopsylo wrote:

Thanks. You know, I found that thread a long time ago but could not find it recently.

Well I am off to consume my olloliqui. I think I will eat 10 datura seeds beforehand just for caution.

Thanks again. I will report back later.
Maay-yo-naze!

PowerfulMedicine
#5 Posted : 1/6/2011 9:27:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So yesterday I consumed the 220 seeds after a long cwe. I can't believe it! In all the research that I did, it seemed like this was a super high dose but I got no where near the strong experience I was expecting - even with chewing 13 datura seeds beforehand. The only effects that I felt were pressure in my head, slight loss of coordination, slight pupil dilation, minor visual disturbances, and two hours of euphoria.

I was hoping that this would be the first time that I experienced a psychedelic dose of lsa, but that just didn't happen. I didn't even feel the standard nausea, at least besides the nausea of drinking the large amount of water from the cwe, and I felt no sedation. If anything I felt a stimulated.

I fear that I have a high tolerance for lsa.Crying or very sad
Maay-yo-naze!

Electric.Sight
#6 Posted : 1/7/2011 4:25:49 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I think a lot of the commonly available Rivea Corymbosa on the market is just a weak source of LSA. I have read people having much better results with Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, although with more side effects as well.

I have no experience with HBWR myself as I gave up on LSA after multiple failures with Rivea seeds.
Disclaimer: All Entheogens and other research materials are not for Human consumption! I have researched by text the effects of consuming such things in case of accidental consumption. I have never actually consumed any of the materials I speak about and it should be assumed I'm speaking hypothetically. I have a wild imagination.

PowerfulMedicine
#7 Posted : 1/7/2011 4:32:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Electric.Sight wrote:
I think a lot of the commonly available Rivea Corymbosa on the market is just a weak source of LSA. I have read people having much better results with Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, although with more side effects as well.

I have no experience with HBWR myself as I gave up on LSA after multiple failures with Rivea seeds.

Even with 220 seeds? I too have heard that they are weaker than the ones that the shamans have, but come on. This is approaching Ipomoea violacea dosages.
Maay-yo-naze!

Electric.Sight
#8 Posted : 1/7/2011 4:37:11 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Like I said before; I ate 3-5g with very negligible effects that may or may not have been placebo. Not sure the exact number of seeds but it was quite a lot. I'd guess between 160-200.

The report I wrote just said 3-5g I had a couple 5g sample bags and I took the remainder after previously failed experiments. I even tried the LSA-LSH peppermint conversion with 0 results.

PowerfulMedicine
#9 Posted : 1/7/2011 4:40:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Electric.Sight wrote:
Like I said before; I ate 3-5g with very negligible effects that may or may not have been placebo. Not sure the exact number of seeds but it was quite a lot. I'd guess between 160-200.

Thx. That's a little comforting.
Maay-yo-naze!

Mitakuye Oyasin
#10 Posted : 1/7/2011 10:44:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It seems that the true Hawaiian HBWS have the highest levels of LSA per seed. SWIM has good results from 8-10 crushed seeds left in peppermint tea for 48 hours (could probably do it overnight with similar results) then seeds strained out. SWIM takes 5 Datura Stramonium seeds at the same time he drinks the tea and chews and swallows them which helps to potentiate the LSA/LSH. Pretty strong results for only 8-10 HBW seeds. Full pupil dilation and similar feel to LSD. I have read a few different teks for getting out some of the harmful crap in the HBWS, such as putting the crushed HBWS seeds in a butane extraction tube (glass turkey baster with bulb taken off and a filter on the wide end like one would use for making honey oil from cannabis) supposedly a 15 second blast of clean (5x filtered or near zero impurities) butane extracts most of the crap from the seeds, then do the peppermint tea extraction from these crushed seeds.

Good luck to you.
Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous.
— Terence McKenna

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a fictional character based on other people) either obtained a license for said activity, did said activity where it is legal to do so, or as in most cases the activity is completely fictional.