We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The Beauty of it All Options

noonermooner
#1 Posted : 1/1/2011 5:17:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

A world of Journeys that transcend the human form and sociological patterns that have eaten at the core of our human existence has reached a must need state. Humbly the search for Nirvana while carrying this body and ego around has led my wife and I down many paths to experience it. Through the use of psychedelics, meditation and breathing we have happily been granted on many occasions a brief existence free of body and ego, answers to many of life’s questions that have eluded the masses have come rather easily. For me I dare not say painlessly, because my first encounter with a life changing journey happened while in the clutches of a life or death moment. I was very seriously considering suicide when out of the blue I was whisked away to a place of utter bliss.

Facing the worst of my fears with nothing to lose was what seemingly let me in the door so to speak to a world where love rules supreme and one gets to leave any fears, guilt and judgment behind. All this happened without the use of anything, in fact to this point I had never even tried Marijuana.

Recently we had the opportunity to experience a vaporized smoked DMT Journey. With the help of a Shaman and friend my wife and I lay in a very serene setting, surrounded by good energy and love we were given very easy to follow ideas about what to do and expect. However we were told to go into it without expectation of any kind. Being amateur psychonauts to some degree we felt comfortable and charged to go into yet another world by this beautiful means.

After inhaling our 2nd large hit, neither of us finished clearing the bowl the 3rd time we left the body and went deep into our beautiful space. I can only speak for myself for details of the journey, but felt like at all times as we have for our many journeys were side-by-side navigating the true world of never ending possibilities.

So there I was laid back into a pillow. An impossibly brightly colored cave was my introduction to this instantaneous loss of body. Reds, Oranges and Purples that make Alex Grays Art look Drab, were undulating allowing me to float higher into the roof of the cave with its colorful stalactites. A voice let me know that I had not completely released myself from my physical body, finally I felt my body get swallowed by the bed I was laying on and at that point I was greeted by a beautiful Elephant standing on 2 legs that with its swaying belly kept enticing me to follow him.

The expanse at that moment was endless, timeless without boundaries. I felt as I have on many occasions, Godlike and full of love, and yet there was this nagging thought that I was leaving something behind. Almost as if the transformation had not been completed. I didn’t want to leave this place but wanted to dig deeper. However at this moment while grabbing my wife’s physical and spiritual hand, I was being let back gently to the physical plane.

While my ears were greeted by the shamans’ kind Welcome Back, I felt as if I didn’t quite get a message. But knowing full well that a Journey of any type yields answers for hours, days and months to come I didn’t let it get me down. Happily our Shaman suggested without hesitation we should enjoy round 2 in a few rested moments. My wife and I both felt very connected while on the other side and both of us felt like we almost released ourselves fully.

Next Journey, 30 minutes later… 3 full drags off the vaporizer and both my wife and I were whisked off. Me to… A Beautiful Black and White Pixilated Elephant with a bright Orange Hat Danced and told me to enter his world.

This time I felt full release of anything that held me captive to this world. Next thing I know is the healing bowl of the Shaman was waking me. What happened??? Where did I go? I opened my eyes to my wife coming to the same place. I said after the Elephant I went into complete Void. Unaware of anything at all, No Memory, nothing…Zilch. My Wife said, “me too.” I can’t remember anything at all except the initial visual.

Wow. That was absolute surrender to life. Even though there was No immediate answers to any questions for either of us we both thought we went very, very deep, both bypassing the metaphysical plane and going to the point where the universe, All Beings Sentient, all energies all resonances, planets etc. everything collapses before we start again.

The Shaman unbeknownst to us was journeying via DMT with us however at a little lower dose. He saw us together connected with an invisible chord our color beaming purple. We left uplifted and very ready to come back soon for another journey.

Our 3rd a week later was a surprise. We had invited my 19 year old to journey with us as we had journeyed before on LSD and found us all very compatible. The surprise was that my wife and I went together as always however this time for our first time after many journeys, we didn’t feel connected on the other side.

I enjoyed the same strange sound that accompanies the first few moments of the “Entrance to the other side” a sort of vibrating facsimile meets high pitch bell sound and there I was in the colorful undulating stalactite cave, hearing the voice to just let go. Which I did, through a bright white light and then into a dark void I traveled, finally stopping in front of a Asian- Alien bald man that held hands spread out in front of him a very detailed geometric universe.

He repeated the mantra, “Everything You Know is Truth.” The Lime Green outline of the universe shown bright against a sea of forever darkness. I traveled closer to this vision until I pass through the closest edges of the Lime Green Universe.

The man never changing positions his face remaining one of Peace yet Conviction. A great teacher is the sense that I felt. The words weren’t transmuted through spoken word rather through a telepathic connection. I knew where I was in spirit, and knew where my body laid back on another plane. There you feel the arms of Love holding you, you feel the eternal peace. The deepness of the feeling is without compare. My wife and I both had an amazing feeling of love and peace.

My son now had an idea of the instantaneous effects that the DMT has on the eyes of perception and readily and eagerly took to the comfort of the bed and being a daily cannabis user I figured he would easily be able to pull in the dose offered him, however after a strong second pull never achieving the recommended 3rd he laid back and off he went, a slight smile on his face as he entered what he described as being inside a bathroom, suddenly inside a sink filled with water. He was enjoying the feeling of the water. He became the water and then as he was realizing just how much water he had become, the drain opened and through a maze of pipes he took a ride of a lifetime. Dropping into another large tub of water.

He came out of it fully impressed with the true immediacy of DMT. He too is a psychonaut having experienced many other psychedelics.

My Take on It:
All in all DMT is the quickest way we have experienced to shed the Life we know Ego and all quicker even than Salvia Extract 40x which I advocate as well.

As with all Psychedelics, everything in moderation and of course with only the purest of motives. True Spirituality can be achieved with the lessons learned on the other side. True Peace can be achieved sometimes for different periods of time but all can serve the divine purpose of allowing us to see our true spiritual selves.

I realize everyone experiences what is needed for them. Perhaps not what one “Thinks” they desire but after having countless Journeys I know in my yet limited heart it is what is needed. In the past if I couldn’t encounter what I perceived as some enlightenment I would walk away a bit dismayed, however true enlightenment comes from a change of perception that everything is exactly as it should be given that moment. And surprisingly as I mentioned before answers from the past journeys unfold.

Recently here as I write from China I experienced a Chi Gong Master execute a very primitive but highly effective means of achieving the same amazing Journey that psychedelics can achieve. The same goes with deep selfless Meditation; in fact I would always recommend this as the first step towards enlightenment.

As with all Psychedelics my wife and I advocate both the Use of them and the Freedom to Use them. We have grown together with their use and in fact have written a screenplay in a quest to bring a more enlightened viewpoint to their amazing qualities and their historic and ancient use. Perhaps given the enlightened ways of this Portal we can post it, maybe get some well thought and enlightened feedback.

We Love you All,
N and P

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 1/1/2011 5:28:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

paragraphs please Very happy

divineyes
#3 Posted : 1/2/2011 2:59:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Correction: Hello friend, welcome to the Nexus. If it's not too much trouble, could you please take a moment to break down your wonderful post into more paragraphs? It's easier to read that way and more people will take the time to share in your experience. Namaste.
Namaste- translated: "The Divinity within me perceives and adores the Divinity within you"

Bill Cipher
#4 Posted : 1/2/2011 6:17:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Beautiful report, noonermooner. If you continue on, I think you'll find that it gets deeper and stranger as you go...

kmartin80
#5 Posted : 1/2/2011 7:23:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

absolutely beautiful story. I'm continually amazed at how psychedelics, when used correctly, bring ppl together and strengthen connections.
이 사람은 진짜 사람 안입니다. 모든 포스트들 가짜 입니다.

ragabr
#6 Posted : 1/3/2011 5:44:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Great read, thank you for sharing, and welcome to the Nexus!
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

Swarupa
#7 Posted : 1/4/2011 6:17:27 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Nice post brother, you'll fit in well here

Quote:
Recently here as I write from China I experienced a Chi Gong Master execute a very primitive but highly effective means of achieving the same amazing Journey that psychedelics can achieve. The same goes with deep selfless Meditation; in fact I would always recommend this as the first step towards enlightenment.

That's great that you recognize it is totally possible to attain illumination through other means than psychedelics, i feel people using psychedelics as sacraments should have a strong understanding that it is possible without them, that underneath all the layers one is already totally free & infinite.

I find psychedelics are good for humility, no matter how deep i feel i have gone, no matter how much yoga i feel i have attained, they always manage to tear my identity open into an even deeper union with all that is.

noonermooner
#8 Posted : 1/7/2011 1:41:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

thanks all for reading and enjoying.. more to come.. Im quite certain of that.