We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello. Meet SWIM. :) Options

Dead_Cat
#1 Posted : 12/29/2010 2:22:40 PM
DMT-Nexus member

A very big hello & blessings to my fellow Nexus Smile
In his 18th year of his life SWIM has experienced 3 DMT trips, with the latest being a break-through!! But i will post more about that in the appropriate space.
I do hope my name doesn't bring back any memories of a lost pet, i didn't think about that at the time... I simply meant to convey that i find my curiosity insatiable, which is the same reason SWIM now wishes to explore this world, his first glimpse of hyperspace so beautiful, so much knowledge to be learnt about himself and the universe around him.... just how to find that knowledge? Hopefully the nexus will help Smile

SWIM's first experience with DMT was at 15 years old, unfortunately completely unaware of the powerful properties of the molecule & purely for recreational purposes in a 5 day exploration of all sorts of substances, he is still ashamed of this being his introduction to DMT, but only saw it as another drug that was apparently better than acid...... oh how he learnt.
He is lucky enough to have an older brother who is a well-versed traveller in the realm of psychedelics and has taught him much on having the correct state of mind, though he is still feels extremely ignorant about many things.
Why is SWIM here? Mostly because his break through was exhilirating, terrifying and beautiful all at once and reminded him of some extremely simple things that he always knew but needed reminding. Mostly how important trying to live his life in a positive state & how important it is to convey that state to as many beings as he can around him is, it was a glorious feeling Smile
But his memories were very garbled, i guess as one would expect after seeing one's reality melt away and be replaced by a realm full of impossible things, and wants to learn if there are ways that he can remember, and learn, more from these experiences.
SWIM's next trip will not be until he feels ready enough to enter again, because there was undeniably fear that he wishes to try & overcome.
Very tired & all this pot is not helping, i am sure our relationship will be prosperous and great dear Nexus-ians
Until next time. Smile Blessings.
Everything i have written above me is fiction. Untrue truths.
Pay no heed

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 12/29/2010 5:56:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself Smile

Seems you started psychedelics and dmt very very early. Im glad it didnt turn bad even with the lack of maturity you had at the time. I first tried psychedelics at 15, and had no idea what I was into, so Im also happy that for different reasons I ended up using the experiences for the best. But definitely wouldnt recommend for others so young to try it out

(though of course this is also a cultural thing, I would never recommend for a westerner living with a social/family circle that cannot give the support needed when one has that experience. But in indigenous cultures, for example, with the ideal contextual support, it is often the case that adolescence is when one gets in contact with the traditional plants)

Regarding remember, one of the things is not smoking pot on the same day, hehe Pleased Another is to try to write down/draw/record your words soon after you come back. Also using harmalas, sublingually or orally, before vaporizing, can help one remembering. Lastly, while it wont be the same as pure dmt, vaporizing it after taking mushrooms can be great for remembering because one launches from and comes back to the mushroom platform, and therefore has time to integrate the experience with a still heightened state of consciousness.

By the way, did you try oral dmt or think about it? It also lends itself much better for integration, remembering and for personal lessons..

Good luck with your future experiences! See you around!

Dead_Cat
#3 Posted : 1/4/2011 3:06:00 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Yeah starting early probably wasn't the best idea, but i always did have a heightened maturity for my age due to all the older crew i kick it with... still didn't have the right state of mind, but that is all past Smile
Luckily i do have a large group of people who i have spoken to personally about these matters and who are there to support me, including a family member... i find discussion is the best way to explore a topic even in your own mind Smile
Thank you for the ideas, i will definitely try them... hehe yeah i figured pot wouldn't help the ol' memory.
When you say oral dmt do you mean like an ayahuasca brew? because technically smoking is still oral... if you do mean ingesting it then yes i have thought about it, but i think i would do that in a ritual because i have the opportunity to do it with some amazing people that i entirely trust, the only way i could ever journey for that long i think.... Things to think about Smile
Thank you very much and i will most definitely see you around Smile
Pay no heed

endlessness
#4 Posted : 1/4/2011 4:11:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

By oral I mean ayahuasca, pharmahuasca or analogues.. When one uses the word "oral" for mode of ingestion, one refers to swallowing the substance and letting the digestive system absorb, while smoked is through the lungs. Of course if you nitpick you could say you are using the mouth, but you should understand what the word is meant to imply (and of course I could nitpick back and say that you could also breathe in through your nose when smoking if you wanted to Razz jk)

Nah but, regarding taking in a ritual, that can be a very special opportunity too, if you can do find this. Otherwise if you decide to do alone, start with low doses. The FAQ has info on doses and all of that.

Good luck!

tetra
#5 Posted : 1/4/2011 4:26:27 PM

BaconBerry

I love how you start off with the lame "SWIM" thing that's fooling no one, then use the proper "I" when referring to yourself in subsequent posts.

But all kidding aside, welcome aboard. I don't think you being a bit young will be a hinderance at all. In fact, it'll be interesting to see how dmt helps navigate you through the early twenties, which tend to be a bit turbulent as you carve a place for yourself in this world. I know for myself, massive doses of shrooms on a monthly or weekly basis helped usher me through the early twenties (still can't believe all the crazy shit that went on during those years and I found time to trip balls--hell, those shroom journeys saved me).
The Shift is About to Hit the Fan

tele
#6 Posted : 1/4/2011 6:22:46 PM
Explorer

Enough SWIM's, I welcome you

Swarupa
#7 Posted : 1/4/2011 6:32:07 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the nexus dude, please be sure to report back after your journeys Smile

I don't like thinking of all those trips that go on around here unreported

acolon_5
#8 Posted : 1/4/2011 7:56:49 PM

The Great Namah

I welcome you to the Nexus!
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

SpiralNeuroEclipse
#9 Posted : 1/5/2011 5:50:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the nexus man Smile

Enjoy the wealth of knowledge here!

Dead_Cat
#10 Posted : 1/6/2011 10:15:22 AM
DMT-Nexus member

[quote=tetra]I love how you start off with the lame "SWIM" thing that's fooling no one, then use the proper "I" when referring to yourself in subsequent posts.

Haha yeah i thought i'd give it a go but got over it pretty quick... Razz
And endlessness i was fairly sure that's what you meant but just thought i'd make sure ha ^_^
Thank you all, im still trying to piece my experience together properly but i will definitely keep updating once i sort it all out and with subsequent journeys Smile
Pay no heed

talking monkey
#11 Posted : 1/6/2011 2:14:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi DC,

I could say a lot about age maturity etc etc, but truth is I was same age as you when i first did it also, but that was almost *cringe* 30 years ago. I guess I am glad you came here to have some grounded intellectuals with tons of experience to help guide you. (dont listen to me though I am batshit crazy) These are great years you are in if you can recognize it and not feel the typical alienation and insecurity prevalent in your age group. I hope there are folks who can help guide you through your journey. The formative teen years ride on the edge of a knife and can have lasting repercussions throughout life.

That being said my first experience was when i was 15 with a powerful blotter of acid. 4 teenagers sat in an AMC gremlin in the winter chain smoking camel filters for 6 hours. It was not very spiritual.

TM

drishti
#12 Posted : 1/6/2011 3:19:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello, nice to hear about experiences from someone so young! Smile Your willingness and curiosity to explore the infinite possibilities of the mind will surely take you on the journey of your lifetime. I also started experimenting with psychedelics at a fragile age, and had to deal with lots of obstacles until my energies have found their true calling. So, you have to be prepared to receive these teachings with an open spirit, and set up a purpose for each trip you embark on.

Love: drishti