We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Second hand smoke experience Options

Kerberos
#1 Posted : 1/5/2011 10:51:36 PM

Michael

SWIM and AFOAF set up the room to enjoy a DMT experience and SWIMs wife was sitting facing him about 10 foot away. After the first toke the experience came on strong and when Swim took the second big toke and sat back he exhaled most of this through is nose directly at his Wife due to the Clowns giving him the finger and other rude hand gestures.

when swim opened his eyes to get away from the Clowns his friend told him about exhaling more or less straight away, which left swim thinking "i dont care because that was a bit strange to say the least" (or words to that affect). It was then that swim noticed that his wife, who has never taken DMT or shown any interest in taking it, was trying to push herself into the wall with a look on her face that can only be described as "if she looked like that when we were making love i must be doing something right in a big way".

After she stopped gyrating herself into the wall and opened her eyes, the vociforous accusations of "you spiked me" etc was levelled at SWIM and his friend followed by a very very softly spoken statement that "the christmas tree looks brilliant". After repeated reassurances that spiking is something that would never ever be considered, especially with DMT, it was decided that Wife recieved the exhaled smoke which she breathed in and consequently had an experience with a lot of colours and a memory foam mattress wall.

i was just wondering if any other members have experienced this second hand smoke experience also if any information was available concerning taking a hit of smoke through the nose and any different effects and speed of hit with this method.

Kerberos
and when the world stops
you will find me there
waiting to embrace you

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Global
#2 Posted : 1/5/2011 11:00:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

Such a delicate technique is required to get real effects from the DMT when you're trying to that I can't imagine a case of second hand smoke really being an issue. I mean you also said she was around 10 feet away. This is a considerable distance for the spice to concentratedly flow. I would suggest that perhaps there was some kind of telepathic sort of experience if anything.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

Kerberos
#3 Posted : 1/5/2011 11:17:47 PM

Michael

gobalswg wrote:
Such a delicate technique is required to get real effects from the DMT when you're trying to that I can't imagine a case of second hand smoke really being an issue. I mean you also said she was around 10 feet away. This is a considerable distance for the spice to concentratedly flow. I would suggest that perhaps there was some kind of telepathic sort of experience if anything.

OK, "telepathic experience" is a statement that before i started taking spice i would of laughed off, however during this experience i swear i saw a wife shaped line of golden colour pulsating towards me in waves and felt a very real and palpable connection.
The only problem i have with the telepathic connection is i was having a quite paranoid time of it before this connection took place also speaking to the Wife about this i know she had a real DMT experience. Is breathing the smoke through the nose more effective due to the mucus membrane and are there not modified brain cells directly connected to the nose?

and when the world stops
you will find me there
waiting to embrace you

Global
#4 Posted : 1/6/2011 1:19:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

Well there are mucus membranes in your mouth as well. If anything, I would think the hair in your nose would slow down the absorption process. I know what you mean about laughing off the whole telepathy thing, but you know they say things like if you meditate with someone well-trained in meditation, that your novice meditation is often more effective. Perhaps your heightened state worked in a similar fashion with your wife.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb