We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
oh wow. Options

A_long_Hall
#1 Posted : 1/4/2011 8:50:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

with only a hand full of breakthroughs under my belt conventionally smoking dmt, i finally tried changa for the first time today. OH.MY.GODShocked i failed to breakthrough (very small dose)but it was sill one of the most amazing experiences ive had to date. there was no fear, no anxiety at all, i enjoyed every second with every ounce of my being. im VERY excited about the new direction my experiences with dmt are taking and cannot wait to do some serious exploring!just had to share!Very happy

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

ragabr
#2 Posted : 1/4/2011 9:12:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yum.

Very happy
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

acolon_5
#3 Posted : 1/4/2011 10:10:59 PM

The Great Namah

Changa is something a little different than pure xtals...glad you have had positive experiences with it!

I'm a changa convert...
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

Pandora
#4 Posted : 1/4/2011 10:33:31 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Wow, awesome! So glad to hear that! Would you like to share your recipe?
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

A_long_Hall
#5 Posted : 1/5/2011 12:20:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Pandora wrote:
Wow, awesome! So glad to hear that! Would you like to share your recipe?

it was given to me by a close friend and in my excitement i completely forgot the exact recipe, i do know caapi and salvia leaf were somewhere in the equation lol

Global
#6 Posted : 1/5/2011 4:08:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

Interesting leaf combinations. I think I'll have to try that Twisted Evil
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

hayguyman
#7 Posted : 1/5/2011 9:34:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I tried ayasalvichanga once, It was very chilly. Like my temperature dropped a few. My friend who accompanied flipped out, and he was on the herron, I was suprised he even noticed. The salvia is kind of daunting to me most of the time.

A_long_Hall
#8 Posted : 1/5/2011 9:40:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hayguyman wrote:
I tried ayasalvichanga once, It was very chilly. Like my temperature dropped a few. My friend who accompanied flipped out, and he was on the herron, I was suprised he even noticed. The salvia is kind of daunting to me most of the time.

intresting, i notice the same thing (about the cold) i was freezing even with a jacket and the heater on.

Ellis D'Empty
#9 Posted : 1/5/2011 9:53:15 PM

Snirfneblin

Salvia seems to make me "cold" or "shiver" by itself.
01:13:08 ‹Ellis DEmpty› I met the people living in my head... I disturbed them while they were sitting down at the table.... They were as shocked as I was!

We were born too soon to explore the cosmos, and to late to explore the earth. Our frontier is the human mind; religion is the ocean we must cross.

TrustLoveMan
#10 Posted : 1/5/2011 11:05:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Dam,I really need to make some changa huh.Shocked
All Posts are fiction and only exist to entertain

hayguyman
#11 Posted : 1/6/2011 12:44:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The Oaxaca Maztek natives who use saliva traditionally say that you shouldn't smoke it, the the plant likes a lot of water, you should chew it.

I've only smoked it, and 2 out of 7 experiences weren't unpleasant to say the least.

Swarupa
#12 Posted : 1/6/2011 12:52:14 AM
DMT-Nexus member

TrustLoveMan wrote:
Dam,I really need to make some changa huh.Shocked

I can't describe the difference really, i've heard a few times that pure DMT is more alien & changa is more earthy and that describes it well.

I kinda feel the caapi leaf smoothes the edges & slightly increases the length of the experience, perhaps just by making it seem slowed down.

I.m looking forward to experimenting more with both & how to get the most out of the experience.