We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
been lurking for almost a year, proud to finally join! Options

zargoman
#1 Posted : 1/5/2011 8:18:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello my dear friends at dmt-nexus!

SWIM first found out about DMT on the internet while in higschool. At the time, SWIM (coming from an old-world family) was very against drinking, smoking anything (SWIM didn't really consider there to be much difference between weed, cigarettes, cocaine, etc...)) didn't even think about doing any 'drugs': but when SWIM found out about DMT, for some strange reason SWIM thought "wow... this is something that I really want to try."

Many years later, in college, SWIM finally got the chance to: a few months later SWIM decided to 'take matters into my own hands', as it were, and thats when SWIM found dmt-nexus.

From questions on experiences, extractions and more, you guys have been there for me (even though you didn't even know it), and many, many extractions later, I've decided to join and see if I can help some of the people who are new here too.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

endlessness
#2 Posted : 1/5/2011 9:34:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Awesome, welcome to the Nexus! Its always good to know that people who have gotten knowledge here decide to give some of that help back Smile

So you said you're already experienced with extractions now. May I ask which method you preffer? Also what about extraction of other substances? Whats your preffered vapping method? What about oral dmt, try that yet?

See you around!

zargoman
#3 Posted : 1/5/2011 11:00:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for the welcome! I'm waiting on some bcapi which should be here in the next few days, and then a very anticipated oral-dmt experience awaits!

I've tried LSD (very fun and amazing experiences, but not being able to sleep for 24 hours and the next day "down" really turn me off of it), marijuana (although much less-once a week or less- than I used to- daily). Haven't done extractions of any other substances though.

SWIMs tried nomans, lazymans, and marsofolds: SWIMs a big fan of the stb techniques, simple, and the yield is good (although SWIMs yield is still lower than what he's been seing other people get, but he is working on it... being patient with the mix really helps, and SWIM is bad at being patient :-P). He's been idly considering trying Q21Q21's tek2, but is unsure if he can use lye instead the lime, or whether an A/B is even really necessary if one is trying to maximize yield from mhrb.

In terms of smoking it, just out of a glass pipe on MJ or oregano: it's not the most efficient, however there is something poetic about whenever one person smokes out of it, part of their hit is mixed in with the rest of the bowl, and part of what they inhale comes from all of the people who have used the pipe before them (the MJ/oregano is never really emptied out, and is usually Very soaked in DMT). This is not efficient, but SWIMs found it virtually eliminates misfires from people new to DMT.

What is your preferred method of extraction? I'm always interested in getting the kinds of yields I see other people getting