We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Why "SWIM"? You are IESSENCE Options

xebiche
#1 Posted : 1/3/2011 9:10:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

1STSTEPZ

To get away from me - I Dance. Plan A: Dance. Plan B: Ke$ha "Your LovE is my Drug". My Body will give me what my Mind cannot: Flow, Alertness, Opennness, Silence. Just Dance and Let Go by not holding on. Now Hit It. I see my arms, hands, legs and bones GLOWING as I am moving. This is not the faint Corona associated with Aura. This Is The Radiating GloW of IESSENCE - Strong Conscious Body. In the minutes to come there are so many Tears of Gratitude for this Perspective: "I am Hosting Royalty".

It is the same for You. You are Hosting Royalty. You are Royalty. You are just as Beautiful and Conscious as any Entity. Coming to resemble the Beauty and Consciousness of Essence is our collective goal in this Game. We are here to pay hommage to a Universal Mantra: "The only thing that rivals the RAW Beauty of Universe is Our Raw acts of Ascending Beauty - performed in these Raw Lifetimes."

As a Globe. We are on it. And We will be it. On the heels of all this Beauty and Consciousness. We will see ourselves to Royalty soon enough. Watch This Earth Shine.

first steps
Honor The Game And It Will Honor You Back

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Global
#2 Posted : 1/3/2011 3:58:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

Royalty wouldn't be so "royal" if everyone were royal. It's one of those adjectives that thrives on contrast.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb